Login

russian armor

OKW shrek lock got relocked once HQ destroyed

11 Dec 2015, 03:39 AM

Well I found silly once OKW lost is Battlegroup HQ and Mech HQ, you can't upgrade VG with shrek anymore, you have to rebuild one of those building to able to upgrade shrek, I found it is very unnecessary as it was already unlocked once, but got locked after building destroyed.

for example in the mid game i only have flak HQ and Battlegroup HQ, i lost my battlegroup HQ (i wasn't plan to rebuild it until my first armor show up) then i can't upgrade my VG with shreks to fight the enemy medimum armor that hits the field, is very bad design.

So i think it should like KT (only need all 3 HQ build once but doesn't matter it got destroyed afterwards) once the HQ is build it should stay unlocked.
11 Dec 2015, 05:12 AM

Permanently Banned
In my opinion King tiger shouldn't be able to be built unless all three trucks are built and alive. That way You can't throw away a flak HQ and bank on a King tiger. Along with this huge cost increase, the king should really get a front armor buff.
11 Dec 2015, 06:39 AM

In my opinion King tiger shouldn't be able to be built unless all three trucks are built and alive. That way You can't throw away a flak HQ and bank on a King tiger. Along with this huge cost increase, the king should really get a front armor buff.

Agreed with this.
11 Dec 2015, 06:44 AM

Please no front armour buff its already hard to penetrate as USF
11 Dec 2015, 06:57 AM

(off topic)I noticed whenever you lose an HQ it tells you another truck is being deployed in audio, shouldn't that be removed? ^.^
11 Dec 2015, 08:12 AM

I really hope this is bait mate :D
FRONT ARMOR BUFF?

It bounces fucking shots like no one else and you want to further increase it? :D
Stay off the booze dude, stop doing crack.
11 Dec 2015, 08:14 AM

Permanently Banned

I really hope this is bait mate :D
FRONT ARMOR BUFF?

It bounces fucking shots like no one else and you want to further increase it? :D
Stay off the booze dude, stop doing crack.

Yeah you know that one unit with the frontal armor of the is2, but is slower and has same armor, but a better gun and 80 fuel more that requires fully teching.
11 Dec 2015, 08:18 AM

Yeah you know that one unit with the frontal armor of the is2, but is slower and has same armor, but a better gun and 80 fuel more that requires fully teching.

Dude it bounces everything. USF AT gun, jackson, whatever USF can throw at that thing gets bounced 111/10 times.
11 Dec 2015, 09:27 AM

Permanently Banned

Dude it bounces everything. USF AT gun, jackson, whatever USF can throw at that thing gets bounced 111/10 times.

Lol please learn stats. You remove a ton of bullshit when you know exactly what statistics you are working with.
11 Dec 2015, 09:51 AM

Lol please learn stats. You remove a ton of bullshit when you know exactly what statistics you are working with.

I've been playing this game long enough to know that it bounces shit a lot. Don't need stats for that.
I'm not biased nor a fanboy, just saying what my experience is ;).

11 Dec 2015, 10:03 AM

Well I found silly once OKW lost is Battlegroup HQ and Mech HQ, you can't upgrade VG with shrek anymore, you have to rebuild one of those building to able to upgrade shrek, I found it is very unnecessary as it was already unlocked once, but got locked after building destroyed.

for example in the mid game i only have flak HQ and Battlegroup HQ, i lost my battlegroup HQ (i wasn't plan to rebuild it until my first armor show up) then i can't upgrade my VG with shreks to fight the enemy medimum armor that hits the field, is very bad design.

So i think it should like KT (only need all 3 HQ build once but doesn't matter it got destroyed afterwards) once the HQ is build it should stay unlocked.

Shreks and Zookas should be locked and relocked all over again... i hate them !!! They all spamming this !!! Should have the cost increased: Shrek from 90 to 120 and Zooka from 50 to 80-85 munition.
11 Dec 2015, 10:13 AM

Su76 can penetrate it :foreveralone:
11 Dec 2015, 10:14 AM

Shreks and Zookas should be locked and relocked all over again... i hate them !!! They all spamming this !!! Should have the cost increased: Shrek from 90 to 120 and Zooka from 50 to 80-85 munition.

How do you want to relock bazookas? They are in a base that has all its buildings build from the get go, weapon racks included.
11 Dec 2015, 10:15 AM

I've been playing this game long enough to know that it bounces shit a lot. Don't need stats for that.
I'm not biased nor a fanboy, just saying what my experience is ;).

Seriously read the stats.
There is a reason why mathematics exists and its proofs are way superior than "your experience"
Sure 375 armor is difficult to counter for your skill level but hey, its not like KT can outrange Jackson and move as fast as IS2!

USF AT Gun is shit, for sure ya.
But then you can get instant engine destroy/immobilize M20 mines from LT,
Stun shot stuarts from Captain
M36 Jackson with minimum 200 pen

then you also have awesome Pershing / M10 / P47. all the tools you ever need.
11 Dec 2015, 10:18 AM

How do you want to relock bazookas? They are in a base that has all its buildings build from the get go, weapon racks included.

Was a way of speaking to tell how much i hate them :D ...
11 Dec 2015, 10:20 AM

Was a way of speaking to tell how much i hate them :D ...

I understand that, I share the same frustrations! Yet with the way you tried it, it isn't realistic nor helpfull for the discussion! Better to give voice to real solutions with a calm mind!
11 Dec 2015, 10:25 AM

Two ideas on this thread drawed my atention.

First, the one that Op posted. No, I disagree. OKW has enough advantages and this is a minus that it should exist.
Secondly, the fact that KT should be available for building only if you have the three buildings alive, which is also OK from the same reason.
11 Dec 2015, 11:20 AM

Seriously read the stats.
There is a reason why mathematics exists and its proofs are way superior than "your experience"
Sure 375 armor is difficult to counter for your skill level but hey, its not like KT can outrange Jackson and move as fast as IS2!

USF AT Gun is shit, for sure ya.
But then you can get instant engine destroy/immobilize M20 mines from LT,
Stun shot stuarts from Captain
M36 Jackson with minimum 200 pen

then you also have awesome Pershing / M10 / P47. all the tools you ever need.

Stats are stats and it's not that I don't agree with them, I do.
But I'm allowed to have an opinion right.

Also "your skill level" just show your butthurt and try to come at me with some kinda sad arguments. Try something else dude, this aint working.
nee
11 Dec 2015, 11:26 AM

I'm unsure of this, on one hand other factions don't get this crippled, though on the other hand no other factions have forward tiers and you can always resort to Raketenwerfer in the meantime. I'd think the average case, the OKW player has access to a few more AT capabilities by the time T2 is lost, they take a bit of time to destroy.

Could you not have tried vehicles like Puma, or T0 Raketenwerfer? Neither cost munitions.

I cannot agree; Volks and their panzerschreck upgrade isn't a very high amount, whereas King Tiger cost arms and legs. If anything, KT shouldn't be callable if you lost any of the trucks after deployed.
PS I actually for the better part of WFA's post-release assumed losing a truck meant you couldn't do these things ;p
11 Dec 2015, 11:41 AM
Donator 11

You mean the one that is non doctrinal :snfPeter:

Also, this thread is completely derailed. As to OP, its the same thing as losing faust if T1 is destroyed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★