Login

russian armor

Insane

Query details: 3 threads found

Search in this thread index

in: Filter Filter

Compose Filters

AndRemove And
OrRemove Or
Add Or
AndRemove And
OrRemove Or
Add Or
Add And
Buttons

Load or Delete Custom Filter

You need to sign up or login to save filters.

1 user is browsing this forum: 1 guest

Operations

SHOUT IT OUT!

No Profanity Number of Shouts
Refresh Shout Box
SteinerGER: Relic: New patch will be deployed. buy advantage dlc pack with following bulletins. "get rekt . enemy basic infantry costs 50% more"
Today, 14:14 PM
DonLakonchinno: I played all factions, prefering sovs
Today, 13:57 PM
Tatatala: don't tell me Don, you also play OPW Kappa
Today, 13:51 PM
DonLakonchinno: Easy win isnt fun? Lol, what are you talking about Tatatala
Today, 13:49 PM
*M*: Yeah thats probably the reason, i agree
Today, 13:49 PM
Tatatala: *M* - unfortunatley it's an issue with population. In an ideal world, there would be enough players that AT vs AT only, would be practical. It's no fun for AT teams who meet randoms either
Today, 13:46 PM
kamk: Fun fact: 95% of all ATs suck, and the other 5% are drunk way too often.
Today, 13:41 PM
*M*: I dont want to whine or anything but would like to know whos idea was to put arranged teams against randoms? Thats rly unfair
Today, 13:39 PM
kamk: You forgot to end your sentence with Kappa. Kappa.
Today, 13:38 PM
Mr. Morrison: Relic gives same amount of useful information as half the community does (read:fuck all) instead, they should just fill the patch notes with emotes and MVGames and watch half of the gimps here go sick, even though its what they do in EVERY conversation.
Today, 13:30 PM

Ladders Top 10

  • #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • Soviets flag [TAW] Beria L. P.
  • Oberkommando West flag HelpingHans
uploaded by HelpingHans

Board Info

367 posts in the last 24h
3259 posts in the last week
13462 posts in the last month
Registered members: 10088
Welcome our newest member, NAMGEN
Most online: 775 users on 26 Oct 2014, 01:01 AM