Login

russian armor

Most requested unit in coh2 history...

PAGES (10)down
18 Sep 2014, 18:22 PM

ok, I see u axis fanbois love ur wait times.

I imagine this is aimed at everyone in the thread, including me so I'll point out that I mostly play Soviet now due to the wait times for Axis.

Also I don't use the Super-heavies usually, I use T34s more than any other tank/vehicle.

Don't think that people don't want a Pershing to "keep the German's strong", rather I'd like to see the factions keep their unique nature.

I'm happy to see Soviet keep their strict/inflexible tiering system as well for example.
18 Sep 2014, 18:27 PM

Permanently Banned
Ratchet, you know for a fact that I mentioned a great idea for a Sherman Jumbo in Dusty's twitch chat yesterday, and you completely ignored it on the premise that "UGH SHERMAN SO BORING"

And as I look around this thread, it seems every one else thinks a Sherman Jumbo is a good idea. So you seem to be the only one still whining that they're boring or whatever your problem is. You know what's boring? Re-using units from old games.

So please grow up and look around.

Also, like I said before, stop making USF fans look bad.
18 Sep 2014, 18:31 PM

Permanently Banned
Ratchet, you know for a fact that I mentioned a great idea for a Sherman Jumbo in Dusty's twitch chat yesterday, and you completely ignored it on the premise that "UGH SHERMAN SO BORING"

And as I look around this thread, it seems every one else thinks a Sherman Jumbo is a good idea. So you seem to be the only one still whining that they're boring or whatever your problem is. You know what's boring? Re-using units from old games.

So please grow up and look around.

Also, like I said before, stop making USF fans look bad.

Just because I think another Sherman will be boring. doesn't mean I have to "grow up". and vise versa.

don't use personal attacks cus u don't agree with me.
18 Sep 2014, 18:31 PM

It may be the most requested heavy tank, but there was also a poll thread a while ago (ugh can't find it) about whether people wanted it in the game or not and it was something like 75% who said no (including me.)

It's part of the fundamental u.s. faction design to not have heavy tanks and I like it.

Making a new thread won't change that.

Of course

The most Players of Coh2 are favoring the German side. So the Pershing is a Danger for them, because then it's harder to beat the USF
In last Time its sooo many times 90%-100% Axis (No lie) I have Screenshots on Different Days. And People who dont want to hear the Problem (Like u) will pay the Price. Hello Empty Game. :D

And this is a Game.... It needs to MAKE Fun!!! Also bring the Pershing.
18 Sep 2014, 18:35 PM

People have been asking for the Pershing since WFA alpha, I'm sure relic knows how many people want it and I think we will get it at some point, but I think people are going to be disappointed when they do. The Pershing was a medium not a heavy, it'll be much more like a panther then a tiger. Especially since the us isn't supposed to have heavies, but I'm okay with that.
18 Sep 2014, 18:41 PM

People have been asking for the Pershing since WFA alpha, I'm sure relic knows how many people want it and I think we will get it at some point, but I think people are going to be disappointed when they do. The Pershing was a medium not a heavy, it'll be much more like a panther then a tiger. Especially since the us isn't supposed to have heavies, but I'm okay with that.

Yet they heave skins for heavies :snfPeter:
18 Sep 2014, 18:42 PM

The pershing was considered a heavy tank during WWII.

Also the panther could well be considered a heavy tank too(if one does not compare it's weight agains the tigers). it weighted almost as much as some soviet heavy tanks.

Funny thing the panther uses the heavy tanks camo skin in coh2.
18 Sep 2014, 18:46 PM

I'd rather have a Jumbo. They were deployed in the war, and fit the meatshield design US needs more than the Pershing.

I just want my US Heavy Armor camo option to be useful at last. Every time I mouse over it and see an empty space I go :foreveralone:.
18 Sep 2014, 18:46 PM

Permanently Banned

Of course

The most Players of Coh2 are favoring the German side. So the Pershing is a Danger for them, because then it's harder to beat the USF
In last Time its sooo many times 90%-100% Axis (No lie) I have Screenshots on Different Days. And People who dont want to hear the Problem (Like u) will pay the Price. Hello Empty Game. :D

Im getting the feeling that this is what I really going on...

People come on here and pretend to care about faction design. but, really they couldn't care less. m26 isn't a "buff". its a proposal to make usf more appealing!

If I wanted usf to be op. I would just say it. Hell why cant usf get arty barrages in all commanders. also the usf airforce is strong. a pair of p47's should occasionally strafe german armor like irl... /sarcasm
18 Sep 2014, 18:47 PM

Of course

Just because people don't want the Pershing doesn't mean they exclusively play Axis. I enjoy the USF a lot and I am also a US equipment fanboy. I don't want the Pershing, I want the USF to be unique.
Give the M4A3E2 instead.

Adding the Pershing would just make the USF more boring as whatever doctrine the Pershing will be in is the only one that US players will use.
18 Sep 2014, 18:51 PM

Just because people don't want the Pershing doesn't mean they exclusively play Axis. I enjoy the USF a lot and I am also a US equipment fanboy. I don't want the Pershing, I want the USF to be unique.
Give the M4A3E2 instead.

Adding the Pershing would just make the USF more boring as whatever doctrine the Pershing will be in is the only one that US players will use.

You ok man and u are right,
But their is a "Opposition"

It's like in the Politic: Interests. Many people want only win and so it's a danger for them, they block fun and they cant have much fun in life. :D
18 Sep 2014, 18:52 PM

Why not, I"ll pay for a pershing, and a hetzer
18 Sep 2014, 18:53 PM

I swear to the rng gods. if relic dares to add another BORING SHERMAN VARIANT. im uninstalling at once.

Then why don't you quit playing USF? Because you know what the US Forces used in WW2? We used Shermans, lots of 'em. We used Shermans for more things than any other tank in the war, it was our bread and fucking butter. Even Russia alternated between the T-34, KV, and IS chassis, but for us even our Tank Destroyers were just Sherman chassis with a stronger gun. Russia mounted rails on tractors and trucks to fire rockets, we mounted rails to fucking Shermans!

besides, the ez8 is more advanced than the jumbo.

The E just means "Experimental", and the number was not indicative of whether it was better or worse than previous numbers. The M4A3E2 had no relation to the M4A3E8. The E2 was an Assault Tank, the E8 had new suspension and 76mm gun.
18 Sep 2014, 19:04 PM

Then why don't you quit playing USF? Because you know what the US Forces used in WW2?

That's no Solution.
There are interests to make the USF more fun, so it's not the Solution, my friend to simply stop play them. Then: GG WP PLayers, see you!
18 Sep 2014, 19:24 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I suggest we compromise and go for the M6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M6_heavy_tank

It has almost as much right to be in the game as the Ostwind apart from never being deployed

Would be a damage sink breakthrough AI tank somewhere between a KV8 and an IS2

Turret has a 75 and a 37, so while pen won't be great DPS will be ok

In addition it has two .50cals in the front so would mess infantry up something terrible

18 Sep 2014, 19:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge

That's not going to let you fight Cats or Tank Destroyers on equal terms, but it can take point whilst you back it up with say M36s
18 Sep 2014, 19:27 PM

A new tank will come with time. It's Relic, there is DLC, there will be heavy for USF.
18 Sep 2014, 19:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 19:27 PMNapalm
A new tank will come with time. It's Relic, there is DLC, there will be heavy for USF.

Since we're talking USF here, I'd expect actually useful doctrinal light armor and maybe some different arty pieces. Definitely more infantry will come.
18 Sep 2014, 19:40 PM

I suggest we compromise and go for the M6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M6_heavy_tank

It has almost as much right to be in the game as the Ostwind apart from never being deployed

Read: it has no right to be in the game.
18 Sep 2014, 20:57 PM

Pershing = Stale mirrored fraction design = Dull as all feck

Wanna kill tanks? You have the best TD in the game in the Jackson. Use it.

I admit that USF very late game could use some additions to help keep it competitive, but Pershing are the really, really boring way to do it.

(It's not even that good as a tank I mean jeez)

I don't know, one faction can have panther, sturm tiger, kingtiger, Jadgtiger, perhaps even more boring? And why the hell 95% axis vs. 5% allied?
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 853
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak