russian armor

Most requested unit in coh2 history...

PAGES (10)down
18 Sep 2014, 17:30 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

oh, this thread again
18 Sep 2014, 17:33 PM

Did u really just? compare the maus to the pershing?
Yup. Imagine seeing that in every game. Would suck...

USF relied on medium tanks and only in the last weeks some Pershings fought around the Rhine region. Now imagine seeing that faction - which again, relied almost exclusively on medium tanks - getting a Pershing every game.

With that vehicle almost every game the USF would jump a category higher with their tanks. The German equivalent of "jumping a category higher" would be the Maus. :nahnah:

To be totally clear though: I fear that the weak US late game will never ever get fixed with a Pershing. Sure, then there´s the Pershing but that means it´s rather unlikely other things get fixed, like Jacksons or M4s.
18 Sep 2014, 17:34 PM

Would love to see the Pershing in the game but most Players and relic want the USF to be a boring crappy faction.

18 Sep 2014, 17:35 PM

Relic! Pershing=$$$$$

id pay soo much for this commander. USF feels incomplete without it. Every other faction get a heavy unit of some sort. Yet, usf cant just have one? ONE?!?!

yeah the pershing *-*

but thanks all those axis fan boyz talking shit about it have fucked up every hope we had :(
18 Sep 2014, 17:36 PM

Is this the 5th thread you've created for a Pershing?
18 Sep 2014, 17:37 PM

?Why is there soo much hate for this unit? Imagine playing osth. and the best tank u have is a p4

Would it they also have weapon racks to equip all their infantry, vehicle crews that can repair their own tanks and carry experience over and free units on teching up (which requires no buildings)?

I like that the faction is designed differently, I'd rather keep them that way.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of heavy tank was introduced in the Ardennes expansion and then possibly added to a commander.
18 Sep 2014, 17:38 PM

Pershing = Stale mirrored fraction design = Dull as all feck

Wanna kill tanks? You have the best TD in the game in the Jackson. Use it.

I admit that USF very late game could use some additions to help keep it competitive, but Pershing are the really, really boring way to do it.

(It's not even that good as a tank I mean jeez)
18 Sep 2014, 17:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 17:36 PMKhan
Is this the 5th thread you've created for a Pershing?

Still better than spamming relic developers mailboxes. hahaha
18 Sep 2014, 17:44 PM

Permanently Banned
Pershing = Stale mirrored fraction design = Dull as all feck

Wanna kill tanks? You have the best TD in the game in the Jackson. Use it.

I admit that USF very late game could use some additions to help keep it competitive, but Pershing are the really, really boring way to do it.

(It's not even that good as a tank I mean jeez)

panthers,tigers,kt's,jt's. They are just boring and stale jeez. Why the hell do you think most players play axis?!?!?
18 Sep 2014, 17:50 PM

panthers,tigers,kt's,jt's. They are just boring and stale jeez. Why the hell do you think most players play axis?!?!?

Because they're easier to play as they have less restrictive tiering systems and more flexible units.

And Jagdtigers and King Tigers are pretty damn boring. No skill, just point and wait and repair every now and then.

The last thing I was is that spreading to the only fraction so far allowed to have an end game without needing that god awful meta.
18 Sep 2014, 17:54 PM

ill pay for it
18 Sep 2014, 17:57 PM
Patrion 14

I am against a Pershing, doesn't fit the faction design. There is an imbalance with tank design, but adding a specific doctrine is NOT the way to solve it. Super-heavy meta should maybe be toned down across the board so that ALL the US commanders can have a balanced game, not just this one which you personally would pick 100% of the time and not care about other US players having fun.

Also, your thread title sucks. Imagine a thread "The Undisputable Proof that Allies are Incredibly The Most OP Faction In CoH History : I lost a game against them once."

Extremely short-sighted.
18 Sep 2014, 17:59 PM

Permanently Banned

Because they're easier to play as they have less restrictive tiering systems and more flexible units.

And Jagdtigers and King Tigers are pretty damn boring. No skill, just point and wait and repair every now and then.

The last thing I was is that spreading to the only fraction so far allowed to have an end game without needing that god awful meta.

evey faction should have the option to deploy a "boring unit"
18 Sep 2014, 18:01 PM

Permanently Banned
I am against a Pershing, doesn't fit the faction design. There is an imbalance with tank design, but adding a specific doctrine is NOT the way to solve it. Super-heavy meta should maybe be toned down across the board so that ALL the US commanders can have a balanced game, not just this one which you personally would pick 100% of the time and not care about other US players having fun.

Also, your thread title sucks. Imagine a thread "The Undisputable Proof that Allies are Incredibly The Most OP Faction In CoH History : I lost a game against them once."

Extremely short-sighted.

The problem with ur statement is.. My title in fact happens to be true
18 Sep 2014, 18:06 PM
Donator 22

Ratchet, please stop making these threads, or even mentioning it. You're making USF fans look like idiots.

Edit: Also, don't make fake accounts just to try and reinforce your argument.

18 Sep 2014, 18:08 PM
Patrion 14

The problem with ur statement is.. My title in fact happens to be true
[citation needed]
18 Sep 2014, 18:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 17:34 PMAffe
Would love to see the Pershing in the game but most Players and relic want the USF to be a boring crappy faction.

I'd say keeping them different from the other factions (not adding the Pershing) would make them less boring.
18 Sep 2014, 18:17 PM

I'll say this one more time, I'd really like to see Sherman Jumbo rather than pershing
18 Sep 2014, 18:19 PM

I'll say this one more time, I'd really like to see Sherman Jumbo rather than pershing

Agreed, the M4A3E2 would be a way better choice for a US soak-up-damage tank, looking at the design of the USF.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS