Login

russian armor

December Update

PAGES (10)down
2 Dec 2015, 15:13 PM

I was saying about giving them 2 Panzerbusche long long time ago :foreveralone:
They still could counter light-medium vehicles while this also could be AI upgrade.
2 Dec 2015, 15:41 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

But how i'm supposed to push the model with the schreck D:

The moment people realize this would be a buff for anyone who doesn't rely on the schreck blob :P
2 Dec 2015, 17:30 PM
Donator 33

Nein. He mean penetration that everyone would love (except allies because who care).

On topic. Yes give them 2 PTRS called panzerbushe , it will cost 60 munny , will be literaly 2 PTRS to counter light vehicle.
Also give them an ability to crit temporaly engine damage (at very close range panzerbushe can blablabla and this blablabla will somehow hurt engine so it move 5 second with crippeled engine and then it is selfrepaired to normal.)

OMG you people!, have you even noticed the stats on the panzerbuche, its crazy good, 60 munitions for 2 of them would be OP as hell

115 penetration at all ranges with 60dmg per hit :hansGASM:

http://www.coh2-stats.com/ballistic_weapons/panzerbusche_39_mp

http://www.coh2-stats.com/ballistic_weapons/guard_troop_ptrs_41_mp
2 Dec 2015, 17:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2015, 17:30 PMATCF

OMG you people!, have you even noticed the stats on the panzerbuche, its crazy good, 60 munitions for 2 of them would be OP as hell

115 penetration at all ranges with 60dmg per hit :hansGASM:

http://www.coh2-stats.com/ballistic_weapons/panzerbusche_39_mp

http://www.coh2-stats.com/ballistic_weapons/guard_troop_ptrs_41_mp

Read posts 2 times before you want to argue next time. Pls

I will write it once again for you

!Yes give them 2 PTRS rifles called panazerbushe , it will cost 60 munny and will be literaly 2 PTRS rifles to counter light vehicle playHector

2 Dec 2015, 23:22 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

So glad that unearned vet is getting wiped from the face of COH2. Good riddens. OKW rework looks interesting. Some big, promising changes in this patch. :thumb:
2 Dec 2015, 23:50 PM

Give volks mp40 and faust per upgrade and put in some dedicated AT squad with 2x shrek (3-4 models so no ai Power with only 1-2 k98[shrek snipIng models got nerfed alot thankfully] )
2 Dec 2015, 23:59 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

:megusta: that would be one hell of a dangerous weapon, it should come with new "Hump him Hans!" ability :sibHyena:

30/5, funniest thing I read all day.
3 Dec 2015, 01:30 AM

Read posts 2 times before you want to argue next time. Pls

I will write it once again for you

!Yes give them 2 PTRS rifles called panazerbushe , it will cost 60 munny and will be literaly 2 PTRS rifles to counter light vehicle playHector

I guess toss schrecks on Obers then?
3 Dec 2015, 01:49 AM

all the nerf on Tommies seem excessive. Yes I know the out of cover penalty was decreased but its had a minimal effect on the lee-enfield anyway.

All these changes only seems to make Tommies even more a walking bren blob.

If you're going to nerf the tommies at least buff the bren carrier and vickers to compensate for the early game weakness.

and people are too focus on the sniper's effect on light vehicle. It was merely a small part of the ability and its other effect was useful but hardly overpowered. A better nerf would have been to just change that particular effect against light vehicle.

While I'm glad to see the OKW resource penalty gone, I feel like there isn't really enough nerf to compensate. There's no doubt the OKW got a massive buff with this patch.

and the terminator vet on the rifleman is still there.
3 Dec 2015, 01:54 AM

:megusta: that would be one hell of a dangerous weapon, it should come with new "Hump him Hans!" ability :sibHyena:

Lol- those saucy germans.

But seriously how come OKW & Wehrmacht has never had to spend fuel on teching weapons for their mainline troops?
3 Dec 2015, 01:56 AM

Lol- those saucy germans.

But seriously how come OKW & Wehrmacht has never had to spend fuel on teching shrecks for their mainline troops?

wehr schreck require you to purchase a relatively expensive anti-infantry unit and then spend more munition to dump the unit's anti-infantry strength for anti-tank capability.

In short, panzergrenadier schreck are really expensive.
3 Dec 2015, 03:58 AM
Patrion 14

wehr schreck require you to purchase a relatively expensive anti-infantry unit and then spend more munition to dump the unit's anti-infantry strength for anti-tank capability.

In short, panzergrenadier schreck are really expensive.

That, and faust with pak walls is just much better to kill tanks with.

You can't really spam PG with shrecks unless you want to engage troll mode; with OKW, it's just the way of life.
3 Dec 2015, 18:56 PM

I guess toss schrecks on Obers then?

What about NO ?
Soviets odes not have any handheld AT weapon except PTRS and can counter german armor that has higher armor fine at their own with USE of at guns and tanks.
Ostheer can do this quite well too (at least in current meta)
Brits too
USF too.
So OKw would not need shrecks too
3 Dec 2015, 19:13 PM

OST, USF, SOV and UKF all have decent anti tank guns. OKW does not.

I really liked the way vCoH Panzer Elite solved this with one base infantry that could be upgraded (or bought) to specialize as AT or AI depending on how you teched.
Like tying Schrecks to Mechanized or Schweres and STGs to another.

PE's vet system was also really neat and if there ever is another faction I'd like to see it return.
3 Dec 2015, 19:29 PM

OST, USF, SOV and UKF all have decent anti tank guns. OKW does not.

I really liked the way vCoH Panzer Elite solved this with one base infantry that could be upgraded (or bought) to specialize as AT or AI depending on how you teched.
Like tying Schrecks to Mechanized or Schweres and STGs to another.

PE's vet system was also really neat and if there ever is another faction I'd like to see it return.

PE's specialization is basically the same as we have now for USF and Brits. You buy the gun you need and drop it on a section of infantry. If you are referring to OKW, that would be ok if they lost access to some infantry units, and had a further significant rework which seems unlikely.

The vet system in PE was an attempt to mitigate the silliness of the all or none vet system in COH1. It was sorta of half way though, and encouraged enormous blobs because every unit shared with every other unit, so the more you could get the faster everyone vetted. This is not good for gameplay and should not return.
3 Dec 2015, 19:36 PM

So glad that unearned vet is getting wiped from the face of COH2. Good riddens. OKW rework looks interesting. Some big, promising changes in this patch. :thumb:

Can't help it, your post looks like propaganda, kek.

EDIT: :thumb:
3 Dec 2015, 19:49 PM

stuff

No, it's not really like the USF or UKF racks, since you couldn't upgrade whichever unit you like and it was not possible to give them one AI and one AT weapon. You also can't bypass the munitions cost by directly buying an upgraded squad.

About the vet system: I was talking about how you could choose between offense and defence. But you're right, the shared vet should really not return.
3 Dec 2015, 20:52 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

They added garrison multiplier and autoface in for isg and pack howi
3 Dec 2015, 22:11 PM

I am not so sure about the JP(IV) in t4, will it fall back into the shadow's again?

Give it the Hull mg or a AT buff at least something to challenge the Panther on.
3 Dec 2015, 22:12 PM
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 476
Netherlands 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %