Login

russian armor

Frag nade wiping out 4 men

23 Nov 2015, 14:58 PM

Talking about USF, this shit needs an AOE+damage nerf as it is much better than much more expensive nades, and keep in mind it is used against weak 4 men ubermenchen.
23 Nov 2015, 15:12 PM

Talking about USF, this shit needs an AOE+damage nerf as it is much better than much more expensive nades, and keep in mind it is used against weak 4 men ubermenchen.

dont use Small Yellow Cover they Clump Up Together, if U talk about USF Nade, Riflenade, Shock nade
Guard nade, UKF nade will also kill those in Small yellow Cover
23 Nov 2015, 15:15 PM

It costs 30 munitions and you need to tech it (150 manpower/25 fuel) to get it and it does have a fuse before it explodes unlike incendiary grenades or rifle grenades so just because you cant micro your squad to dodge this grenade don't complain that its damage is op its your fault not the grenades
23 Nov 2015, 15:16 PM
Donator 22

L2Dodge. The unit will scream out "grenade;" so keep a sharp ear out for that. Nades aren't usually even that effective at getting kills because they're easy to dodge, and losing 4 men isn't out of the ordinary.
23 Nov 2015, 15:20 PM

Green cover have dmg modifier and out of cover squads are spread.

Its fine.
23 Nov 2015, 15:20 PM
Donator 33

If you are standing in green cover and have full hp, you wont lose a single man, due to green cover reducing all incoming damage by 50%
23 Nov 2015, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 15:20 PMATCF
If you are standing in green cover and have full hp, you wont lose a single man, due to green cover reducing all incoming damage by 50%

Cover is directional if the enemy attacks from behind they do normal damage

L2Dodge. The unit will scream out "grenade;" so keep a sharp ear out for that. Nades aren't usually even that effective at getting kills because they're easy to dodge, and losing 4 men isn't out of the ordinary.

i cant rely on the scream..sometime they scream but no grenade was thrown. sometime when the Grenade is thrown they wont even scream grenade..might be sound bug, It was reliable b4 the 2 major patch. but now its just buggy to hear "Grenade!!!" then move all unit out from cover no grenade was ever thrown.

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 15:22 PMmedhood

Cover is directional if the enemy attacks from behind they do normal damage

And in this case, bunched squad will be wiped.
23 Nov 2015, 15:24 PM

If anything needs AOE nerf it is the hilarious grenades tanks can throw at their hard counters. Who ever thought that was a good idea should himself get a nerf and fired.
23 Nov 2015, 15:25 PM

I m happy always when USA trow grenade.

2 of them means one BAR less on field.

Grenades are countered by awareness and micro.

Barred 3 vet rifles are only countered by armor on great mg placing or great sniper micro.

And belive me you need more micro to counter bar spam than grenade spam
23 Nov 2015, 15:29 PM

i cant rely on the scream..sometime they scream but no grenade was thrown. sometime when the Grenade is thrown they wont even scream grenade..might be sound bug, It was reliable b4 the 2 major patch. but now its just buggy to hear "Grenade!!!" then move all unit out from cover no grenade was ever thrown.

You should be both watching and aware of what is going to happen in next 2 seconds during combat, that way you can quickly move between squads. A good player will throw a grenade when they know the micro tax on you will be high, or they can flush you out of cover. You must be ready for this, by having back up positions in place where you can fallback, suppression weapons, or well spread out squads. Sometimes it is worth letting a squad take a nade so you can finish off another squad.

Currently I think they are fine. It does take quick a bit of practice to learn to avoid them. Watch good player's streams and you will see when they tend to throw grenades.
23 Nov 2015, 15:36 PM

Obermadchen need faster micro. ;)
23 Nov 2015, 16:19 PM

You should be both watching and aware of what is going to happen in next 2 seconds during combat, that way you can quickly move between squads. A good player will throw a grenade when they know the micro tax on you will be high, or they can flush you out of cover. You must be ready for this, by having back up positions in place where you can fallback, suppression weapons, or well spread out squads. Sometimes it is worth letting a squad take a nade so you can finish off another squad.

Currently I think they are fine. It does take quick a bit of practice to learn to avoid them. Watch good player's streams and you will see when they tend to throw grenades.

yeah i know but i once watch luvnest stream where Luvnest hearing the Grenade Scream as well, n he was searching all over his unit, then i say to the chat. "hate when that happen yelling grenade but no grenade was Thrown" n Luvnest reply "yeah the Bug sound making all those false alarm"

yeah i kinda need some micro checking when playing 1v1..haha
23 Nov 2015, 16:47 PM

@OP you have three posts and you've made three threads with those three posts, which could set a trend for lots of thread spamming. It would stop me worrying if you could at least reply to your threads so we know you aren't spamming.
23 Nov 2015, 17:09 PM

Rifle grenade wiping out 5 man squads, but does it from 2 times bigger range and without 1,2 seconds to avoid.
23 Nov 2015, 20:32 PM

dont use Small Yellow Cover they Clump Up Together, if U talk about USF Nade, Riflenade, Shock nade
Guard nade, UKF nade will also kill those in Small yellow Cover

Guard nade wipes squads in any cover, there is no argument there. Unless you start moving before the animation begins you lose models. The thing has been OP since the game came out and has somehow survived.

Allied nades are always better, for less cost. Look at the british nonsense. People had a tantrum over the incendiary grenade because they finally had to deal with an axis grenade that wasn't something purchased from a halloween store.

Look at bundled nade for example, 50 munitions for a good chuckle. Thing detonates like a mininuke from fallout and does damage equivalent to someone being hit by confetti.
23 Nov 2015, 20:44 PM
Donator 11

bundlednade is crap compared to cheap nukenades of USF
23 Nov 2015, 21:40 PM

23 Nov 2015, 21:56 PM

L2P. If you always expect a grenade, most of them will miss.
Rifles have a relatively long windup time and if you're paying attention you can dodge them pretty easy thanks to the 'obvious incoming grenade is obvious'animation and clustering of your units.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★