Login

russian armor

British AT-gun

13 Sep 2015, 14:19 PM

The standard at-gun shot three times in rapid successon and single-handedly took out a full Health P4 so fast it was impossible to react. Is that how it's supposed to be now?
13 Sep 2015, 14:22 PM

Permanently Banned
The standard at-gun shot three times in rapid successon and single-handedly took out a full Health P4 so fast it was impossible to react. Is that how it's supposed to be now?

It is an exploit. If you have a command vehicle nearby, and your at gun (or any other support weapon) gets decrewed and recrewed again, the bonus from the command vehicle somehow stacks. If you repeat this decrewing and recrewing, by lets say yourself, 20 times, you have stacked the command vehicle bonus 20 times.

Nice huh? CaptainSprice had an at gun on his stream that fired like a flak emplacement would :foreveralone:
13 Sep 2015, 14:25 PM

relic needs money you know
13 Sep 2015, 14:44 PM

It is an exploit. If you have a command vehicle nearby, and your at gun (or any other support weapon) gets decrewed and recrewed again, the bonus from the command vehicle somehow stacks. If you repeat this decrewing and recrewing, by lets say yourself, 20 times, you have stacked the command vehicle bonus 20 times.

Nice huh? CaptainSprice had an at gun on his stream that fired like a flak emplacement would :foreveralone:

where is the video for it, I really want to see it.
13 Sep 2015, 14:48 PM

I suppose you could decrew the said AT guns yourself with a wasp, brb totally not going to exploit this.
13 Sep 2015, 15:20 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2015, 14:48 PMRollo

I suppose you could decrew the said AT guns yourself with a wasp, brb totally not going to exploit this.

Yes he did it with a wasp yes.
13 Sep 2015, 15:21 PM

Permanently Banned

where is the video for it, I really want to see it.

You could check his Twitch channel, otherwise I don't know where a video of this could be.
13 Sep 2015, 15:32 PM

pls Relic, there was kind of the same bug half year ago, why you implement the same now again? I mean... dumb?
13 Sep 2015, 15:49 PM

This is similar to how the Pak43 doesn't lose it's Vet bonus's when it dies so eventually you can get insta rotating 100 range Pak43's.
13 Sep 2015, 15:54 PM
13 Sep 2015, 16:24 PM

everytime relic releases a patch more bugs randomly pop out Kappa
13 Sep 2015, 16:39 PM

Thank you relic
13 Sep 2015, 18:14 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

You can also stack it with the Soviet Forward HQ for the damage bonus to OHK anything. Relic pls fix.
13 Sep 2015, 21:23 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2015, 18:14 PMTobis
You can also stack it with the Soviet Forward HQ for the damage bonus to OHK anything. Relic pls fix.

sorry, i'm confused by the "OHK" part.
13 Sep 2015, 21:30 PM

one-hit-kill
13 Sep 2015, 23:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

OKW officer, Vet5 Panther (unfortunately range doesn't stack) and Command PIV also works.

ATM, the only aura buff that modifies damage is the FHQ (overdue to modify into accuracy). So if you get insane rof, accuracy and damage, you can just OHK anything.

Take a zis with 160dmg. If the FHQ (i don't remember exact values) increases damage by 50%, then after 4 times you can 1 shot a PV.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★