Login

russian armor

Upcoming Patch Balance Preview by Jason Lee

PAGES (10)down
9 Sep 2015, 08:50 AM

If you want ost solutions so much, why not play ost?

I believe that idea is to limit volks schreck spam. It's basically the most commonly used strategy for most okw out there.

sturmpio should be limited to either schreck or mine detector/repairkit. a choice between tank busting or faster repair.
9 Sep 2015, 09:00 AM
Donator 11

I agree that the Schreck spam should have less effect, because now you can wipe almost everything with it.
9 Sep 2015, 09:07 AM

I believe that idea is to limit volks schreck spam. It's basically the most commonly used strategy for most okw out there.

sturmpio should be limited to either schreck or mine detector/repairkit. a choice between tank busting or faster repair.

Well, relic tried that in apha, cruzz tried that in his mod, I believe both solutions failed.
9 Sep 2015, 09:13 AM

Well, relic tried that in apha, cruzz tried that in his mod, I believe both solutions failed.

both attempt were to nerf the schreck or delay it.

I want the schreck replaced with faust. 99% of OKW strategy is basically volks schreck horde all day every day.
9 Sep 2015, 09:14 AM

I believe it mainly failed in his mod because to give Volks MP 40's, he had to use the Grenadier model because Volksgrenadiers have no MP 40 animation, and he didn't like scraping the awesome Volksgrenadier model over them. It failed for Relic because Sturms were very expensive (rectified) and the Raketenwerfer was shit (rectified).

Schrecks on Sturmpioneers and Volks with MP 40's (mirroring Balance Preview Conscript PPSh DPS Curve) and Panzerfausts (possibly cheaper without engine damage crit) could still work, and for historical reasons I'd prefer that. Balance wise we're beyond needing it though.

They could also make the Special Operations StG unlock apply for Volksgrenadiers as well, except instead of the Obers IR variant, it would use standard version.
9 Sep 2015, 11:23 AM

If you want ost solutions so much, why not play ost?

And why don't you try not being such an arsehole? It was a question not a statement Ketetof. I don't need your vitriol thank you very much.

I believe it mainly failed in his mod because to give Volks MP 40's, he had to use the Grenadier model because Volksgrenadiers have no MP 40 animation, and he didn't like scraping the awesome Volksgrenadier model over them. It failed for Relic because Sturms were very expensive (rectified) and the Raketenwerfer was shit (rectified).

Schrecks on Sturmpioneers and Volks with MP 40's (mirroring Balance Preview Conscript PPSh DPS Curve) and Panzerfausts (possibly cheaper without engine damage crit) could still work, and for historical reasons I'd prefer that. Balance wise we're beyond needing it though.

They could also make the Special Operations StG unlock apply for Volksgrenadiers as well, except instead of the Obers IR variant, it would use standard version.

This is a better response. I was thinking add dual shreks on Sturmpios for 120 muni, remove shreks and Cold Immunity from Volks and replace them with fausts and maybe a 2xSTG44s package for 50-60 muni? Would go someway in OKW actually making tactical decisions/sacrifice between AI/AT capability, rather than the anti-everything volk shrek blob with Sturms/Falls/PFusies mixed in. It would also make the hand-held AT focus actually have a price, rather than charging these cheap fast-vetting Volks around with shreks..
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS