Login

russian armor

Stuka a bit too much

PAGES (8)down
28 May 2015, 08:53 AM

I once had 2 full health KV-2s insta killed by a single 110 munitions Stuka Strafe at the edge of the map. Once the flares dropped I had just enough time to watch them die because the flares and the first shots land just 1-2 seconds away from eachother.

Anyone care to justify this kind of firepower for 110 munitions? While you are at it, also post your views on the pre-patch B4 1-shotting full health axis heavy tanks.

28 May 2015, 09:44 AM

Yeah, does seem excessively damaging. I'd call for damage and cost reduction. "Being able to do dodge" isn't a reason to have such strength as the punishment for not dodging is too severe.
28 May 2015, 09:52 AM

The P47's can chase you all the way across the map, the CAS loiter ability can not. P47's become turbo accurate suicide planes when shot down and come in a pair meaning you often retardedly coded AA units will switch shooting at the planes to often to actually shoot them down.

As said earlier a smart way to fix both abilities so we don't have loiters 1 shotting IS2's or following Panthers all the way across half of Russia is to make them both strafes which encourage intelligent targeting instead of point click and done.

Alternatively just fix the target priorities on the CAS loiter so it doesn't shoot at passing seagulls instead of tanks so when you do leave the area the plane doesn't start just chewing on your infantry.

You have no idea how annoying it is to call in a very expensive ability like CAS and have it waste 1 of it's 3 strafes shooting a gardening maxim in a building.

Please stop the hypocrisy Alex. The P47 has a radius (like the Stuka) and if you move your tanks outside of it the P47 will hit shit. So many time you flush 240 MU down the toilet!
28 May 2015, 10:45 AM

Is it just me or do other people think the stuka cannon strafe is a bit too powerful, I had it killing a captured panther from approx 50% health to dead in no time at all.

Stuka OP
Buff Panther
29 May 2015, 01:55 AM

Permanently Banned
strafe should come with 5 planes

reduce p47 to one plane and have it do zero damage vs everything
29 May 2015, 02:54 AM

Game played has nothing to do with it. You just show the whole world you have no micro whatsoever.

And btw, I use in a compstomp the Close air support Anti-tank strafe on the King Tiger. Basically killed it from 80% to 10% hp. LAWL if Allies got something THAT POWERFUL, I can't imagine the shitstorm we would be.

lol

Please stop the hypocrisy Alex. The P47 has a radius (like the Stuka) and if you move your tanks outside of it the P47 will hit shit. So many time you flush 240 MU down the toilet!

If the P47 shoots at a tank, it will follow it around the map. The Stuka will always shoot in the radius you designate.

Of course this is somewhat offset by the rockets on the P47 being inaccurate but the P47 can and will chase your Panthers or King Tigers all the way across the map if you feel like it.
29 May 2015, 02:57 AM

I once had 2 full health KV-2s insta killed by a single 110 munitions Stuka Strafe at the edge of the map. Once the flares dropped I had just enough time to watch them die because the flares and the first shots land just 1-2 seconds away from eachother.

Anyone care to justify this kind of firepower for 110 munitions? While you are at it, also post your views on the pre-patch B4 1-shotting full health axis heavy tanks.

The issue Stuka Strafe is that if it misses it does nothing and you have to access to it for a while, potentially it's game changing. It would be nice if it did lower damage but over a wider area making it more likely to hit but less likely to 1 shot tanks.

The old B4 was a hit or miss game changing weapon, if you were unlucky and didn't get yer vet 1 then welp, same issue here.

In general things would probably be more balanced if convert munitions was changed to Opal trucks or something, since you can actually counter opal trucks by killing them.
29 May 2015, 03:59 AM

OKW Flak Halftrack + OKW T4 = dead P47s all day long, just hope the falling planes dont crash into anything important Kappa
29 May 2015, 06:19 AM

Just reduce it damage from 120 to 80.
29 May 2015, 06:55 AM

Yes, please kill every chance an Axis faction has to retaliate in early, middle and late game. MVGame.
29 May 2015, 07:08 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post29 May 2015, 06:55 AMJohnnyB
Yes, please kill every chance an Axis faction has to retaliate in early, middle and late game. MVGame.

YES THE FUHER IS DISPLEASED

cons op in early game against sniper, well placed mg's, and grens. the hordes of t34s in mid game are impossible to deal with. as the pak cannot penetrate even at close range. p4s stand no chance against soviet spam. conscript AT nades one-shotting our precious Krupp steal has the men worried. lastely, our panthers are struggling to hold the line as zis guns constantly penetrate, while under constant bombardment from ml-20s, and b4 super heavy artillery guns.

holding the front line has become impossible to hold due to the constant air raid attacks from those IL-2S and p47s. All our super-heavy tanks fail to penetrate the massive armor of the Jackson and Sherman swarms.

WE NEED BUFFS! HITLER'S ARMY REQUESTS AID!!
29 May 2015, 07:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 May 2015, 06:55 AMJohnnyB

I haven't seen your zealous defense when IL-2 strafe was being butchered into uselessness when it was overpowered.
So... double standards much?
29 May 2015, 07:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 May 2015, 07:17 AMKatitof

I haven't seen your zealous defense when IL-2 strafe was being butchered into uselessness when it was overpowered.
So... double standards much?

Hey, IL-2 strafe is shit, I am aware of that. I am not blind, and even wrote that it needs a buff to make it moderate efficient on vehicles and infantry alike. You extract only some of my posts to reply I see....
29 May 2015, 07:23 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post29 May 2015, 07:17 AMJohnnyB

Weren't you banned twice untill now?

it gave me essential time to see the LIGHT

I have concluded that every allied unit is op an needs nurfing. while very unit that represents the glorious army of the Reich needs to be buffed to represent their TRUE GLORY.

We must first start with the su-76! it has no right to scratch the paint off of a p4 so effectively.
29 May 2015, 08:02 AM

I have concluded that every allied unit is op an needs nurfing. while very unit that represents the glorious army of the Reich needs to be buffed to represent their TRUE GLORY.

We must first start with the su-76! it has no right to scratch the paint off of a p4 so effectively.

29 May 2015, 09:48 AM

Wow, you get back from being banned and go right back to sarcasm and trolling. Judging by Katitof's pretty picture, he's ecstatic to see you back spoiling the forum. You guys go, reach for that happy rainbow!

Back on topic - i agree, the Stuka is a bit too much.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS