Login

russian armor

It just isn't fun anymore

PAGES (7)down
9 Feb 2015, 06:53 AM

Can't leave due to addiction,but atleast have cut down on playing time.Ost was the original faction,the one that reminded u most abt coh1play.Its too boring and stale now and has been for too long.Grens into tiger gets boring after 6 months.
9 Feb 2015, 08:08 AM

Is the game depressing? Don't know, what is depressing is reading most of these comments. You get an impression that some people are playing only Coh2 and for half of their day. It is just a game flawed but a game you can make a break and come back or even stoped playing.
9 Feb 2015, 10:09 AM

I havnt played in about 8 months, so when I logged on. 2.7 gigs of updates.

Only played one game, coz rts makes me too tense. But the game I played was amazingly fun. Felt way different and better than it did. I might just keep playing, I dont have a rts atm.

There was no lag, fps was smooth, found a game really fast. Hard to judge, only one game, but it was a gg. Good 'first impression'

Just giving good critism, all I ever see in any forums depressing, lol.
9 Feb 2015, 10:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2015, 00:52 AMLeodot
So I decided that balance lies in the eye of the player.

The truth. I see blobs but certainly not every match. It's a tactic like anything else and certainly not a auto-win tactic. There are ways to beat it. Let people blob all they want, it's a high risk play and you can easily lose LOTS of invested resources in a single good hit.

Grens into tiger gets boring after 6 months.

Yes, and someone is twisting your arm to continue playing the same way. I know, It's rough.
9 Feb 2015, 10:56 AM

If this was FB, id 'like' your comment. :D
9 Feb 2015, 19:05 PM

Permanently Banned
Can't leave due to addiction,but atleast have cut down on playing time.Ost was the original faction,the one that reminded u most abt coh1play.Its too boring and stale now and has been for too long.Grens into tiger gets boring after 6 months.

Play all factions

problem solved
9 Feb 2015, 19:09 PM

Game is fun you just can't take it too seriously. It will never be esport material. Too much nonsense thanks to RNG. Rifles missing charging sturmpios with every shot and losing the early game. Obers getting ganked from one Scott shell before they do any damage, tanks not getting destroyed, etc.
9 Feb 2015, 19:43 PM

99% of those who whine about stale meta and single unit blobbing loose 99% of their games because of lazy micro, wrong stategic decisions and the lack of awareness. The amount of games, close enough in skill, to be decided by balance difference is much smaller then those make it be.

Its sad, that you loose the joy in playing a game you obviously care enough about to post a thread telling exactly that in gameplay discussion forum.

4 Factions, A shitload of commanders. I don't know about you, but i have around 15 different tactics to approach this game depending on faction choice and the enemy/combination of enemys i see. I'm far from mastering them all. None of those include less then 5 different units. I like those combined arms. And they do work. And yes, sometimes it takes more effort to punish the blob, then to a-move it. But then again, it brings me uberjoy to see those blobs transform into little xp values floating to the sky.

Have fun, whatever you do, and good luck with it!

You said this PERFECTLY! Yes we have blobs now, but I LOL so hard when those blobs get Kat/Sherman over run/demoed/burned!
9 Feb 2015, 23:11 PM
Patrion 28

i know how you feel. i have the game uninstalled right now but i'm still checking these forums... can't make a clean break...
10 Feb 2015, 07:45 AM

Awesome game, if you don't like it your a NOOB!

:jk:
10 Feb 2015, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2015, 07:45 AMGenObi
Awesome game, if you don't like it your a NOOB!

And deserves to be SHOT. With a Stug E. That way it will be more scary and painful because the Stug E will miss the first three shots or so point blank. And maybe injure some. The horror... the horror....

*Tombstone*

You tell them I'm coming! And Stug E is coming with me you hear!! STUG E IS COMING WITH ME!!
10 Feb 2015, 17:45 PM

And deserves to be SHOT. With a Stug E. That way it will be more scary and painful because the Stug E will miss the first three shots or so point blank. And maybe injure some. The horror... the horror....

*Tombstone*

You tell them I'm coming! And Stug E is coming with me you hear!! STUG E IS COMING WITH ME!!

that Stug E is the only weapon i truly fear, its so OP at the moment i yet to run into a german play who dosn't pick that commander for that one unit.
10 Feb 2015, 17:52 PM

I know that the game is not perfect but blaming it for that the players are spamming or blobbing is wrong. Its 90% the fault of the players imo.

10 Feb 2015, 18:15 PM

I know that the game is not perfect but blaming it for that the players are spamming or blobbing is wrong. Its 90% the fault of the players imo.

It's always easier to blame others.
10 Feb 2015, 18:28 PM
Coder Red Badge

Players naturally gravitate to the easiest way to win, that's true of every competitive game in existence. Don't blame the players, blame the game.
10 Feb 2015, 21:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2015, 18:15 PMRMMLz

It's always easier to blame others.

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2015, 18:28 PMInverse
Players naturally gravitate to the easiest way to win, that's true of every competitive game in existence. Don't blame the players, blame the game.

Yeh yeh, its always not our fault, it must be the game.
Its like talking to kids!

10 Feb 2015, 21:28 PM

Its always been like this. Overall the balance is okay in all modes, the game is mostly playable. The metagame has gotten incredibly stale over the past few months but what can you do.
10 Feb 2015, 21:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2015, 17:45 PMGenObi

that Stug E is the only weapon i truly fear, its so OP at the moment i yet to run into a german play who dosn't pick that commander for that one unit.

If you always encounter Stug E into Tiger why not go tier 4, as both those vehicles are no good at flanking SU85s. And you can stay at arms length from paks.
10 Feb 2015, 22:01 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2015, 18:28 PMInverse

I vill blame the game, Herr inverse! :) Rest assured! I vill blame the the game!
10 Feb 2015, 22:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2015, 17:45 PMGenObi

Actually, I just called it in and it seems alright. I just remember playing with it in Theater of War and it was performing horribly there. Must have had a special tweak (nerf).
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS