Login

russian armor

Are kubelwagens OP

PAGES (20)down
29 Jun 2015, 19:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2015, 19:22 PMVonIvan

It does? :foreveralone:

Nobody shoots smoke at tanks because normally that's a dumb idea (because he can just drive through it right?), but it does, not a lot but it's there.

White Phos also disables the weapons on vehicles in addition to fucking with it's movement but then again I'm currently tripping out on painkillers so I might be wrong.
29 Jun 2015, 19:32 PM

it will have to reposition

have a counter in the area, either flank with multiple squads or have a light vehicle

Oh not saying it can't be done I don't really have much problems with them just a few maps and rifle commander is pretty good against okw at nades from the start help a lot. I just think in 2v2 ost/okw teams it shines a lot more now from the ost mg spams and add a kubel and you got suppression everywhere costing USF a shit ton of munitions and the fact of USF needing sniper/mortar is pretty relevant now.
29 Jun 2015, 19:37 PM

Nobody shoots smoke at tanks because normally that's a dumb idea (because he can just drive through it right?), but it does, not a lot but it's there.

White Phos also disables the weapons on vehicles in addition to fucking with it's movement but then again I'm currently tripping out on painkillers so I might be wrong.

Well there is a difference between the rifle commander white phos and just riflmen smoke grendade. The riflemen smoke grenade does not slow down vehicles and I don't think the white phos call in does either it just blocks LOS why the tanks stop firing you can attack ground. As munition hungry USF is now I hardly use white phos in 2v2 unless they have crap load of support weapons jumbled up together or I force an okw retreat to truck and time it right to sync with arty or if I have other tools nearby to wipe all there 0 hp infantry.
29 Jun 2015, 19:39 PM

This is the one, rare, little diamond that you can find in the avalanche of bullshit that comes from under his fingers.

USF smoke nades blind and slow vehicles.
29 Jun 2015, 19:39 PM

Permanently Banned

video? replay?
29 Jun 2015, 19:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2015, 19:39 PMKatitof

This is the one, rare, little diamond that you can find in the avalanche of bullshit that comes from under his fingers.

USF smoke nades blind and slow vehicles.

you could have just said im right without insulting me you know

video? replay?

you have 585 games as USF in 1's and you never knew White Phos blinded and slowed vehicles and USF smoke slowed them?

29 Jun 2015, 19:46 PM

Permanently Banned

you have 585 games as USF in 1's and you never knew White Phos blinded and slowed vehicles and USF smoke slowed them?

nope, and the white phos disabling weapons is something I need proof of
29 Jun 2015, 19:53 PM

I wish this lap top could play coh2 so I could get a replay or screen of it.

The White Phosphorus Smoke rounds will prevent vehicles from using their weapons if they are inside the smoke cloud, and will whittle enemy infantry's health down to just 1 HP, making it trivially easy to kill them. It also still functions as covering smoke.

http://www.coh2.org/guides/33076/infantry-company-guide

that will have to suffice for now I guess
29 Jun 2015, 20:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2015, 19:17 PMRocket

LOL. Why would I waste munitions smoking a kubel??? It can just reverse quicker than shit and pen all my infantry again. Smoke isn't going to do crap vs a kubel.

If kubel go reverse after u smoke it then smoke should be between you and rifles. Unless you go trough smoke infront of it again. If it goes forward and close the distance then u have better chance of killing him trough nades or whatever is available.

I mean, this is a nobrainer. Do you even read what u write?
29 Jun 2015, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2015, 19:15 PMVonIvan
Kubel OP? :foreveralone:

Nope. :foreveralone:

Can be countered by the following:
  • M3
  • Spread out riflemen
  • Mines
  • Maxims
  • RE spam
  • MG bunkers
  • Blobberinos
  • at grenades

this
29 Jun 2015, 21:16 PM
29 Jun 2015, 21:18 PM

What is love, without the daily little caress from far away?
29 Jun 2015, 21:27 PM
Patrion 28

Kubels can't suppress on the move anymore. :thumbsup:

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/67-coh-2-changelog/page6

Good stuff, but they could have also fixed gren suppression :D
29 Jun 2015, 21:28 PM
Patrion 28

White phosphor does disable weapons on tanks, they even get a little icon on the portrait explaining it.
29 Jun 2015, 21:50 PM

I wish this lap top could play coh2 so I could get a replay or screen of it.

http://www.coh2.org/guides/33076/infantry-company-guide

that will have to suffice for now I guess

Alex is right I thought the WP effect on vehicles was well known. I think with the normal rifle smoke back around AA release they did a stream where they showed the riflemen smoke grenade affecting a vehicle it even gets an icon on its portrait.
30 Jun 2015, 07:02 AM

30 Jun 2015, 07:52 AM

If you manage to hit the car with the shell it indeed does.
30 Jun 2015, 08:40 AM

The Kubel is seriously annoying to deal with but I wouldn't call it OP. It is more of an issue on 4v4 maps where a lot of combat takes place in narrow lanes with longer retreats since that plays to the strength of the Kubel but even then its lifespan tends to be hilariously low.
30 Jun 2015, 13:33 PM

Maybe it's a nooby thing, but while playing with soviets, if I see kubel, the first upgrade I buy it's the at grenade, storm the damn' thing with conscripts from multiple directions and ATnade the shit out of it. Sometimes it goes pretty well.
30 Jun 2015, 14:04 PM

It may not be OP but it's damn annoying. Charging with Kubel at enemy's fuel/cut off in the first minute, followed by SP is just damn irritating.

On some maps, if you won't pick up M3, and you face really good opponent, Kubel is too powerful (Minsk for example where you have no green cover - tho it still suppresses behind it).

What I dislike the most is fact that Relic nerfed volley fire, ability for ammo to suppress one squad, while there is highly mobile unit which can suppress everything and everywhere.

It's same with MG42. Axis player put really little effort with MG42/Kubel while allied player must micro squads really intensive, spend ammo/fuel to counter such micro-less gamestyle and to defend from retreating.

It's disproportionate effort between MG42/Kubel and how allied player must counter it (especially USF).
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS