Login

russian armor

Patch September 9th, 2014

PAGES (11)down
9 Sep 2014, 21:13 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

This patch is very focused for inf. There are imbalance of vehicles/tanks between the factions.
9 Sep 2014, 21:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 21:10 PMKyle
Wait you don't actually understand my point braciszek.

Compare to before and now, this unit is WAY FUCKING BETTER. Who need 4 G43 when 1 G43 can actually kill enemy faster than before ?

Oh wait, did you even actually use them yet? Better try by yourself and see how fast they can kill enemy lol.

I was mocking the points that werent that involved with their sniper ability.

If its true, which ill find out very soon, then i guess Trollic (Relic) has made Axis troll Allies more.
9 Sep 2014, 21:18 PM

just wrote a long post and site logged me out during writing - thanks.
Just to put it short = what the heck happend to OKW after this patch. 4vs 4 game. Our team had 2 vp´s +fuel +most of the sectors and in few minutes i see atleast 10 to 12 soviet + usa tanks raping all on their way. Game was over in 15 minutes. How in the hell they got resources to do that?
9 Sep 2014, 21:29 PM

I don't understand what sense makes nerfing conscripts and guards.

How does Relic think that soviets should be used? What shit is smoking the balance team?
9 Sep 2014, 21:31 PM

I was mocking the points that werent that involved with their sniper ability.

If its true, which ill find out very soon, then i guess Trollic (Relic) has made Axis troll Allies more.

Actually what I was trying to say is: Jager Light Infantry are now Sniper team with good abilities.

- They can drop enemy way faster than before ( Almost like a Sniper Team ).

- They have more health + more man than the normal sniper squad so this infantry even if caught off guard have more chance of make it back to base.

- If I'm not wrong, they can hold fire + camo when in cover so you can wait for enemy to get close and then throw 4 grenade for 10 muni! ( sweat deal )

- Trap point also let them protect themselves when retreat :P ( don't you guy use it ? )

Who need Ober when JLI can come out at 2CP for only 300manpower + kill enemy faster.
Vaz
9 Sep 2014, 21:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 21:29 PMGreeb

How does Relic think that soviets should be used?

I'm curious of this too. I really expected a conscript buff not nerf. I think this is just some indirect way to try to get people to use penals instead of cons.
9 Sep 2014, 21:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 21:31 PMKyle

Actually what I was trying to say is: Jager Light Infantry are now Sniper team with good abilities.

- They can drop enemy way faster than before ( Almost like a Sniper Team ).

- They have more health + more man than the normal sniper squad so this infantry even if caught off guard have more chance of make it back to base.

- If I'm not wrong, they can hold fire + camo when in cover so you can wait for enemy to get close and then throw 4 grenade for 10 muni! ( sweat deal )

- Trap point also let them protect themselves when retreat :P ( don't you guy use it ? )

Who need Ober when JLI can come out at 2CP for only 300manpower + kill enemy faster.

Time to spam them against the nerfed Allies. XD

9 Sep 2014, 21:35 PM

just wrote a long post and site logged me out during writing - thanks.
Just to put it short = what the heck happend to OKW after this patch. 4vs 4 game. Our team had 2 vp´s +fuel +most of the sectors and in few minutes i see atleast 10 to 12 soviet + usa tanks raping all on their way. Game was over in 15 minutes. How in the hell they got resources to do that?

the late game allies tank spam is brutal and feels inevitable, the OKW middle game is still god awful, so it feels like no matter how good your early game micro and map control is, its all for naught.
9 Sep 2014, 21:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 21:29 PMGreeb

How does Relic think that soviets should be used? What shit is smoking the balance team?

Because Soviets are a faction of hardcounters (cheese units) and the other half of units are there to take up space so it looks loek effort was actually spent designing the faction.

I dont understand how Soviets are supposed to be an entertaining faction to play.
9 Sep 2014, 21:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 21:33 PMVaz
I'm curious of this too. I really expected a conscript buff not nerf. I think this is just some indirect way to try to get people to use penals instead of cons.

Penals are still even worse.

And they release the patch with a commander focused heavily in useless conscripts, without shocks or heavy tanks. Utter nonsense.

I dont understand how Soviets are supposed to be an entertaining faction to play.

It isn't supposed to be entertaining, it seems.
I can't believe that beta players seriously thought that soviet current state was good and that conscripts and guards deserved a nerf.
9 Sep 2014, 21:46 PM

Jaeger inf are like pathfinders i believe (they both have now sniper rifles that kills wounded units) but Jaegers are more durable and all....
9 Sep 2014, 21:49 PM

Loving prioritize vehicles <444>3 Really good utility, tyty Relic. Would be cool if you could add it on all tanks though, save for Luchs/T70.
9 Sep 2014, 21:49 PM

LOL we have a "tank hunters OP" thread on official forum already.
9 Sep 2014, 21:51 PM

LOL we have a "tank hunters OP" thread on official forum already.

What can you do with that commander against a PGren/Pak spam?

EDIT: Yeah, spam snipers like there is not tomorrow. But it is supposed for a game to be fun, isn't it?

9 Sep 2014, 21:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 21:51 PMGreeb

What can you do with that commander against a PGren/Pak spam?

Apparently, annihilate all armor effortlessly while double snipers do their usual, because you know, we don't have infantry spawning behind the lines to a-move helpless snipers on both axis armies yet.
9 Sep 2014, 21:53 PM

hmm does panther command tank get the improvements aswell?
9 Sep 2014, 22:39 PM
Donator 11

These changes are great, I'm playing allies more than axis and I can say that there is no reason to think that axis are op now, it's the patch notes that look like that but actual gameplay is much better than it was, the only problem is that people think so and axis counter is over 95% now... I would like to also play axis sometimes.
9 Sep 2014, 22:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 21:53 PMazual
hmm does panther command tank get the improvements aswell?

Yes.

Speaking of the Panther, the Ostheer Panther is still the worst one. I have to wonder why Relic is so adamant about keeping the Ostheer Panther worse than both OKW Panthers.
9 Sep 2014, 23:10 PM

Ok I played a few games, and I noticed something retarded...

They added a "Prioritize Vehicles" ability to tanks. Cool. The only thing is that it REPLACES the old Hold Fire ability...

That means Jagdpanzer and Luchs' cloak ability is now useless since they will fire as soon as a vehicle comes in range... And we can't hide Jagdtigers anymore, too.

Good job Relic.

ps. Tank Hunter is completely useless, except for axis as facing this commander is a free win because of lack of heavy tanks.
9 Sep 2014, 23:14 PM

It seems there are some things that relic either are happy with or couldn't be bothered fixing (SU76, call-in dominance, penals etc.) I'll probably take a break from this game in terms of playing Soviets until they address those issues, I might try Ostheer and give ostruppen a go. As a side note how are people finding Cons, with the 9% increased received accuracy? I've also noticed their vet does not mention a survivability buff anymore, can anyone confirm this?

P.S. Cons near range from 4 to 0, doesn't that mean you will never be using near acc stats so there is no point in getting closer than medium range to the enemy (with mosins anyway)?
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS