Login

russian armor

only assholes in the coh2 community ?

3 Jul 2013, 19:20 PM

everyone knows that there are some balance problems with the maxime mg spam still everyone uses this tactic in 1v1 .A "op" spam tactic should not be used in a 1v1.I did not use the flamethrower halftrack when it was super op.Do coh2 players do not care about a fun and fair game and simply exploit balance problems ?
3 Jul 2013, 19:27 PM
Patrion 14

Bravo on insulting the entire community on your third post. Welcome.
3 Jul 2013, 19:30 PM

lol it is a question ?
to provoke people to think about how they play the game
3 Jul 2013, 19:41 PM
Coder Red Badge

You play to have fun. Winning is fun. So you play to win.

I fail to see the problem.
3 Jul 2013, 19:48 PM

Well, its a question. Yet, you think people are assholes for playing how they want to play.

Also, neither the FHT nor the MG spam is (or was in case of the FHT) unbeatable.

Btw there are also players who play the MG spam to figure out ways to play against it, because you know what?

if you get beaten by something, play it yourself and see what beats you, voila you found a way to beat it.

But, people like you seem to complain before really trying to find a way to beat strats that are common on the other faction.
3 Jul 2013, 20:00 PM

lol did not the tournament show that the tactic is "op" ?Besides i never said unbeatable.The FHT was super op .Did you watch casts of the beta ?
3 Jul 2013, 20:02 PM

You play to have fun. Winning is fun. So you play to win.

I fail to see the problem.

lol i play to play.I do not care if i lose or win when the match was good.Do you really have fun when you use a "op" tactic to win ?
3 Jul 2013, 20:05 PM

I did not only watch cast, i played myself.
People just didn't figure out that FHT get's beaten by M3 with Guards easily in beta yet.

One tournament a few days after release does not show anything tbh, no matter which caliber of play there is.
3 Jul 2013, 20:05 PM

Well, its a question. Yet, you think people are assholes for playing how they want to play.

But, people like you seem to complain before really trying to find a way to beat strats that are common on the other faction.

tried 2Xsniper but then the soviet simply gets a m3
and the mgs are to fast for the mortarhalftrack or the normal mortar
tell me your tactic against the mg spam which works with good micro
3 Jul 2013, 20:07 PM

I did not only watch cast, i played myself.
People just didn't figure out that FHT get's beaten by M3 with Guards easily in beta yet.

One tournament a few days after release does not show anything tbh, no matter which caliber of play there is.

yeah but it was the "only" way to beat it and that sould not be in a game like coh2
3 Jul 2013, 20:08 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

I see both sides of it and both are valid. Some people just want to see that Victory screen.
3 Jul 2013, 20:10 PM

I see both sides of it and both are valid. Some people just want to see that Victory screen.

That's so beutiful :p

However there aren't op tactics, there are good tactics and crappy tactics
3 Jul 2013, 20:10 PM

I watched 4 or 5 games from the tournament and didn't see Maxim spam used at all. I'm not saying it wasn't common, but it probably wasn't as prevalent as you make it seem. I saw mostly clown cars.
3 Jul 2013, 20:11 PM
Donator 11

I can't blame someone for using something OP and for all we know, maybe there is a counter that we did not discover yet.

Something we do know, who really cares right now ? no leaderboards and the game will get patch so everything will be ok soon people, please relax.
3 Jul 2013, 20:18 PM

lol inverse
3 Jul 2013, 20:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2013, 20:11 PMZ3r07
I can't blame someone for using something OP and for all we know, maybe there is a counter that we did not discover yet.

Something we do know, who really cares right now ? no leaderboards and the game will get patch so everything will be ok soon people, please relax.

it is about the principle to not use "op" tactics and not only about the maxim spam
3 Jul 2013, 20:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I wanted to say something on this topic, but I really don't know what to say :huh:
3 Jul 2013, 20:35 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Please tell us which tactics are strong enough to be worth using but not strong enough to be OP and we will stick to them so that you can have a fair game that isn't against assholes.
3 Jul 2013, 20:37 PM

Please tell us which tactics are strong enough to be worth using but not strong enough to be OP and we will stick to them so that you can have a fair game that isn't against assholes.

always use the a poineer spam please .That is not a op tactic.
Counter trolled
3 Jul 2013, 20:38 PM

for example, i had so much fun playing SSSSS strat in vCoH, i've made many players rage, i've played to troll and i've made it, best times ever for me!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★