Login

russian armor

Jealousy towards OKW

• This thread is locked
2 Dec 2015, 12:27 PM

What, but they made a final change that reverted some of those changes in the mod right? Bolster has been nerfed as well cost wise :foreveralone:

I assume OKW will be nerfed hard again next patch..

Equally possible are huge buffs for UKF, because, well, anyone who played UKF on preview knows how hard they suck, especially vs new OKW. Its impossible to even think of competing once OKW call-in inf appears or when ost LMGs arrive and obviously, ost spam just got even more powerful by UKF tommies nerfs.
Phy
2 Dec 2015, 14:05 PM

I stopped right there.

Sturmpioneers.
Stuka zu fuss
Pz IV with armor of a Panther
Panther
Obers
KT
Puma
Luchs

So weak units... So useless

+1 but what can you expect about a thread that starts with ''Jealousy towards OKW''
2 Dec 2015, 14:17 PM

What, but they made a final change that reverted some of those changes in the mod right? Bolster has been nerfed as well cost wise :foreveralone:

I assume OKW will be nerfed hard again next patch..

Its relic politicy. Thye overbuff / overnerf allies / axis in patches. One patch allies rule , second axis , third axis forth allies ... to balance it up.

This patch should have be sooo great.

If you only not revert IS nerf revert from prewiev patch notes (they have normal rec.acc in prewiev)

If you not grab churchill and trow it into blakc hole ,

If you not change doctrinal resource management . Yes let give them planes but please how the hell you think that doctrine that was based on fuel -> munny transfer will now work without problems with manpower to munny/ fuel transfer ?

If you buff sexton

If you look at useless russian and ostheer doctrines and give them buff - after you started messing with doctrines.

And if you not overnerf commader on last patch. Now they deserve minor buff to match STG obers DPS if they have cover bonus. Also then they should cost 400 MP in support glider.

And fix some bugs - not projectiles , buggy abilities , grenades do no damage agains building - satchel , leigt cant hit buildings , AT nades how for some reason min range to mess with vehicles.

Thehn this patch can be greatest from all.

Right now its only great patch.
I will take it as improvement. We moved from 1 step foward 2 step backs (2013) throught 2 steps forward 1 step back (2014) into 5 steps forward one step back (2015).

:hansGG:

Also I want to thank to everyone who was improving balance this year , now the game is much more interesting and balanced - no more late game tanks call ins and every game 4 t34/85 vs 2 tigers (1vs1).

THX Relic. Just try to remove that 1 step back next year.
2 Dec 2015, 14:59 PM

Its relic politicy. Thye overbuff / overnerf allies / axis in patches. One patch allies rule , second axis , third axis forth allies ... to balance it up.

This patch should have be sooo great.

If you only not revert IS nerf revert from prewiev patch notes (they have normal rec.acc in prewiev)

If you not grab churchill and trow it into blakc hole ,

If you not change doctrinal resource management . Yes let give them planes but please how the hell you think that doctrine that was based on fuel -> munny transfer will now work without problems with manpower to munny/ fuel transfer ?

If you buff sexton

If you look at useless russian and ostheer doctrines and give them buff - after you started messing with doctrines.

And if you not overnerf commader on last patch. Now they deserve minor buff to match STG obers DPS if they have cover bonus. Also then they should cost 400 MP in support glider.

And fix some bugs - not projectiles , buggy abilities , grenades do no damage agains building - satchel , leigt cant hit buildings , AT nades how for some reason min range to mess with vehicles.

Thehn this patch can be greatest from all.

Right now its only great patch.
I will take it as improvement. We moved from 1 step foward 2 step backs (2013) throught 2 steps forward 1 step back (2014) into 5 steps forward one step back (2015).

:hansGG:

Also I want to thank to everyone who was improving balance this year , now the game is much more interesting and balanced - no more late game tanks call ins and every game 4 t34/85 vs 2 tigers (1vs1).

THX Relic. Just try to remove that 1 step back next year.

Now now take it easy now, we don't want to overbuff the commandos again. I still have nightmares on a glider landing next to my mortars or an mg42/pak40 and seeing it wiped sooner than I can hit T.
2 Dec 2015, 15:04 PM

2 Dec 2015, 15:05 PM

Now now take it easy now, we don't want to overbuff the commandos again. I still have nightmares on a glider landing next to my mortars or an mg42/pak40 and seeing it wiped sooner than I can hit T.

Then you did it bad. THe glider will circle near destination and then it will go away and move in.
Falls have are much bigger thread in case of surprise.

I would sugest to make the commader glider rather 450 MP (they are shocks with no armor and cloak so i think the cost will be fine)

And then they wont be wining machines but also if squad is only good not OpiOP it should not cost 500 MP (even with on map call in , falls cost only 440)
2 Dec 2015, 15:19 PM

2 Dec 2015, 15:21 PM

Then you did it bad. THe glider will circle near destination and then it will go away and move in.
Falls have are much bigger thread in case of surprise.

hahahahahaahhahh lolllll

You truely believe they were balanced in their form back then? They insta wiped everything that didn't retreat before they came down. In a 1v1 map, they circle the entire map, you will never know for sure where they will come down. Moving an entire army just becasue 5 guys with sten guns come out of a glider is beyond stupid game design.

Comparing falls, that are so squashy, to commandos is just lunacy, falls get **** on by commandos lol.
2 Dec 2015, 15:33 PM

hahahahahaahhahh lolllll

You truely believe they were balanced in their form back then? They insta wiped everything that didn't retreat before they came down. In a 1v1 map, they circle the entire map, you will never know for sure where they will come down. Moving an entire army just becasue 5 guys with sten guns come out of a glider is beyond stupid game design.

Comparing falls, that are so squashy, to commandos is just lunacy, falls get **** on by commandos lol.

THey were not balanced. I just want to say they performs right now at cost of 450 MP not 500 after nerf. Before they performed like 600 MP unit if used properly
2 Dec 2015, 15:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'm surprised with the downfall of the official forums and with OP starting post this didn't turn into flamewar.

Go here http://www.coh2.org/topic/45540/okw-vet-5-justified-december-update or here http://www.coh2.org/topic/45504/december-update/page/8#post_id448808

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★