Login

russian armor

Elite Troops Poll

In it's current form Elite Troops CDR's troop training ability needs to change?
Option Distribution Votes
61%
39%
If you voted to change Elite Troops training ability, what changes would you like to see?
17%
67%
13%
3%
In it's current form, the Tiger Ace is in a good spot?
36%
64%
If you Voted 'no' to the Tiger Ace what would you like to change?
9%
12%
51%
7%
5%
16%
Total votes: 292
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
22 Nov 2015, 13:40 PM

Elite Troops.....looking for community feedback
22 Nov 2015, 14:08 PM

I just want the ugly Tiger Ace skin to be changed to the CoH1 skin.
22 Nov 2015, 14:25 PM

The ability goes.

Kind of pointless to brainstorm changes regarding it.
22 Nov 2015, 15:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2015, 14:25 PMKatitof
The ability goes.

Kind of pointless to brainstorm changes regarding it.
And T-34 and Su-85 used to be in different buildings until people complained. OKW is going to be redesigned entirely because of negative community feedback.
22 Nov 2015, 15:43 PM

Replace the instant vet with an ability that grants something like 100% vet bonus for like 90sec. Stormtroopers don't belong in that doctrine.
22 Nov 2015, 19:01 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Giving g43s to storm troopers makes them sound very unique and interesting, do want. I hate that the Tiger Ace has no fuel cost, in a game where you are prioritized about saving your units for as long as possible, it really has no penalty unless you lose all your tanks you've had before it.
22 Nov 2015, 19:47 PM

Storm troopers are a more expensive panzergrens that require ammo do what panzer grens do stock. Yea they can spawn from buildings, but with kar 98s. Not worth the price, not even close to worth troop training replacement. A further nerf to that commander
22 Nov 2015, 19:48 PM

give ellite troops mortar HT & problem solved
22 Nov 2015, 19:52 PM

MHT doesn't help at all either, what makes that commander elite troops then. Just a tiger ace? No then it should be a name changed.
22 Nov 2015, 20:04 PM

Storm troopers are a more expensive panzergrens that require ammo do what panzer grens do stock. Yea they can spawn from buildings, but with kar 98s. Not worth the price, not even close to worth troop training replacement. A further nerf to that commander

Not really.

Storm troopers are LESS expensive pgrens. They have lower upkeep and reinforce, which will quickly overcome unitial call-in cost, which is as it is because you can call them from ambient buildings.

They aren't paying exclusiely for the weapon upgrades as well since they're getting ability together with it which supports this weapon, combined with camo and especially StGs, they can become squad wipe machines.
22 Nov 2015, 20:20 PM

Storm troopers with IR STG's as upgrade and ability to place booby traps would be nice ..but let's be real relic doesn't care to make the commander interesting ...
22 Nov 2015, 20:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2015, 14:08 PMF1sh
I just want the ugly Tiger Ace skin to be changed to the CoH1 skin.

+1
22 Nov 2015, 20:46 PM

I would like to see new elite infantry wich will be as good as Soviet Shock and replace this ACE Tiger with regular Tiger with random vet.
22 Nov 2015, 22:01 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

A long time ago, when Opposing Fronts was released, Tiger Ace from Terror Doctrine was replaced by King Tiger. What's the problem do it in the CoH 2? It will be unique unit for this doctrine for Wehrmacht!
22 Nov 2015, 22:19 PM

Replace with call-in vetted Osttruppen! :drool:

22 Nov 2015, 22:28 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Replace with call-in vetted Osttruppen! :drool:

Y u nerf me Relic :foreveralone:
22 Nov 2015, 22:59 PM

What about remodelling the Tiger at all? It is still the same as in CoH 1 (correct me if I am wrong) and the same is true for the Panther.

Both vehicles look pretty clumsy compared to the beautifull models for the USF, UKF or OKW. Even the old USSR models as the T-34/76 and all the other vehicles look so much better as the Tiger and Panther (and OLD P4).

I would say it would suit the game to update at least this very outdated models. And if you wish Relic, make this a buyable package at least. I understand if you have some work with it you want to get paid. But please do somthing about this old odd models!

22 Nov 2015, 23:21 PM

i never understood how people can bring "it should cost fuel"-thoughts in combination with their arguments that this commander/ability should been patched. since every players seems to be fuel-focused all what counts are issues concerning the fuel, they dont get that defacto up to this point you call in the tigerace you are almost no longer able to reinforce or even build complete new squads( i am refering to the manpower now, dont mix it up!) if u hit anything nowin this state the OH players is done,keep that in mind. (and of course i would ask myself what went wrong when a pvp match lasts up to cp17 and above, but that mentioned only in passing). The situation is apparently with the promotion-skill. having spend 25 fuel for experience direclty delivered to a unit is something what delayes everything you plan to to later with vehicles and stuff, but on paper, i must admit its very easy to not perceiving the fuelcost and to provide only the advantage to the fore.
23 Nov 2015, 19:54 PM

Maybe Relic needs to re-evaluate Elite troops. Instead of giving them up front vet by rationalizing that they are hardened vets, but rather saying that they are the most promising academy / basic training grads that have been appointed to the most elite units and giving them certain bonuses and a 20% (or X%) +experience attribute that works like the +experience bulletins.

The top Infantry class grads join Storm Troopers and top Tank operators join the Elite CDR which explains their bonuses.

Just a new idea to work Elite troops for all factions / CDR's to provide a graduated advantage towards veterency verses paid for up front advantage.

Thoughts?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 39
Germany 28
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %