28%
72%
Total votes: 60
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
15 Sep 2015, 23:51 PM
Donator 11

I think comet needs a buff so it can stand against panther spam
15 Sep 2015, 23:59 PM

Obviously they need to add the Churchill Black Prince already because brits are really bad faction :facepalm:
16 Sep 2015, 00:27 AM

Really ??

Two posts about panther.

GTFO.
16 Sep 2015, 00:29 AM

Really ??

Two posts about panther.

GTFO.

It's pussyking, he has a rabid hatred for the Panther tank. He will never rest until the Panther is inferior to the T-34/76. It's best to ignore him.
16 Sep 2015, 00:34 AM

can allies have a decent tnak like panther pls? not super super heavy tank like jt elephant kt just level of a panther. It needs buff, because it is expensive and axis have decent penetration level unlike allies.

And comet has to fight against kt,jt,elephant, creck blob, pak43 do panther have same problems? It needs more armour and health.
16 Sep 2015, 00:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 00:34 AMcolgate
can allies have a decent tnak like panther pls? not super super heavy tank like jt elephant kt just level of a panther. It needs buff, because it is expensive and axis have decent penetration level unlike allies.

comet upcoming easy8 t34-85
16 Sep 2015, 00:38 AM

Permanently Banned
God bless you pussyking. May you live long and prosper.
16 Sep 2015, 00:42 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I'm not a fan of the Comet, I don't think it's worth the price over the Churchill VII. I'd rather get the Churchill and save the fuel for a Firefly.
16 Sep 2015, 00:48 AM

Man, Pussyking is on the warpath today.
Let's just replace the Panther with Kubel Ace and be done with it.
16 Sep 2015, 00:51 AM

No.

800 health, 290 armor, 50 range, (er forgot exact pen stats, but i remember max pen is slightly lower than panther min pen, which isnt bad for allied medium tank), 500 manpower 185 fuel cost (little more manpower than panther, little more fuel), fast as hell, especially with war speed, shoots 20 muni smoke shells with super fast cooldowns, which become lethal at vet 1 AND THE PHOSPHOROUS OF THE SHELL KILLS THE INFANTRY MODELS BEING BURNED IN IT (which is great because no other phosphorous does this), can use close range grenade to slightly defend itself better, shells actually do kill models consistently, and has an upgrade to self spot for itself.

Its an allied medium that bounces pak40/raketen, but unlike panther, has various ways to annoy the hell out of infantry. Its glorious.

The only problem is that target ground alike firefly and 17 pounder will never hit vehicles because of lack of projectile. Only "buff" it needs.
16 Sep 2015, 01:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 00:42 AMTobis
I'm not a fan of the Comet, I don't think it's worth the price over the Churchill VII. I'd rather get the Churchill and save the fuel for a Firefly.

Comet is great alone but with emergency war speed and gammons Hammer is just the obvious choice currently. Like church is good for 150 fuel don't get me wrong but Comet is a fast moving hard hitting beast. Threatens Panthers and Tigers will still doing well against infantry. Solos Panzer IVs and other mediums reliably. Vet 1 white phos shell is godly. The only complaints I have with it are buggy things, the new hv projectile model causes it to miss when attacking ground constantly, and both smoke shell and nade ability cancel themselves with no rhyme or reason quite frequently.
16 Sep 2015, 01:32 AM

Behold the Mighty pussyking 2nd strike in the sameday
16 Sep 2015, 02:05 AM
Patrion 310

Comet is a really good unit (my favourite in the game). Its expensive but can stand up to Axis tanks pretty well and it can kill panthers 1v1, but kinda relies on rng a bit because they do have problems penetrating them (especially vet 2) if sitting at max / far range. Can go either way though as its got a better rof than the Panther. It is much better vs infantry than the Panther though.

Smoke & grenades I find will only fire if you tank isn't moving which to me is fairly disappointing (should at least be able to queue orders to be able to fire while moving). That being said smoke can be a really great defensive tool when playing in team games.

I find if you can manage to keep them alive and get 2 or 3 out they are very deadly thanks mainly to the range and speed and make excellent flankers.

I really don't think it needs a buff aside from allowing grenades and smoke to be used while moving but I don't think it needs nerfing either - its in a decent place right now and is very expensive.
16 Sep 2015, 02:45 AM

In my experience (subjectively) I've found the Comet struggles to face off against Panthers. It really is hardly better versus infantry (lets be honest, you were going for the crush anyway) and it's more expensive and locked behind one half of Brit tech.
I would have hoped it would pen a Panther reliably; but again that may just be my experience.
16 Sep 2015, 04:30 AM

Wha....

No the Comet does not need a buff. What drugs are you smoking? That tank wipes infantry squads bounces snares and generally wrecks face until Stugs amd Panthers come around where it becomes "merely" strong.

Sometimes I wonder....
16 Sep 2015, 07:27 AM

That depends on the patch change results.

If its AI was nerfed too hard, then there is no reason why it should cost more then panther.
16 Sep 2015, 07:32 AM

I think comet needs a buff so it can stand against panther spam

Pnther "spam". Hahahahaha!
16 Sep 2015, 07:32 AM

KT needs a buff to defeat churchill spam
16 Sep 2015, 08:13 AM

But comet is already better than a panther.
16 Sep 2015, 08:29 AM

Wat.
I hope this is b8.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 33
Peru 8
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias