Login

russian armor

British healing

5 Sep 2015, 17:05 PM

What do you guys think of the brits healing system with the upgrades on infantry sections? I feel like its ok when i get 3 or more tommies but it can be frustrating to try to use other infantry varients

Are there any other ways to heal or do you just have to go without healing if your strat doesn't involve many tommies? Is this a good thing?
5 Sep 2015, 17:07 PM

Permanently Banned
I dont see the issue
5 Sep 2015, 17:09 PM
Donator 11

There is a British medic squad but it has been removed for now. It may return in a future commander but that's just a guess.
5 Sep 2015, 17:13 PM

whats the problem??

5 Sep 2015, 17:16 PM

i wont go as far the healing is op cuz its not but i feel its the best in the game. as soon you shoot your last bulit and are 1 sec out of combat you can heal. so you dont have to fall back when you got 3 or 2 tommys left just heal and fight. every gun mattes
5 Sep 2015, 17:29 PM

The medic used to come with the glider HQ right?
I remember there was a lot of extra fluff with call-ins such as an artillery officer or something with the valentine.
It's a shame that they've been taken away, even if they added bloat to some of the commanders.
5 Sep 2015, 18:36 PM

i wont go as far the healing is op cuz its not but i feel its the best in the game. as soon you shoot your last bulit and are 1 sec out of combat you can heal. so you dont have to fall back when you got 3 or 2 tommys left just heal and fight. every gun mattes

When I first read the thread title I assumed it would be calling the British healing OP, it's clearly very good.
5 Sep 2015, 19:14 PM

I'd make the healing more like the Ostheer Infantry Medical Kit, and make Medics buildable in T0 or T1.
5 Sep 2015, 19:20 PM

Honestly I mourn the decrease of realism level in coh2 since the release. What we had at that time was gritty, brutal conflict on the eastern front with realism features that included even those very medics that had to approach every soldier in order to cure them. What we have now is global medic clusterfuck abilities.
5 Sep 2015, 19:28 PM

medic upgrade for base HQ like soviets for everyone
6 Sep 2015, 03:37 AM

its fine when youre using tommies or engineers,which usually move and retreat together in a relatively-not-so-broad area.But what about snipers?they oftentimes have to move alone and act alone,and medical healing is extremely important for them since there is no way they can heal by reinforcing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 35
unknown 7
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %