Login

russian armor

Should UKF emplacements be fire resistant?

Should UKF emplacements be fire resistant?
Option Distribution Votes
25%
75%
Total votes: 56
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
5 Sep 2015, 10:29 AM
Donator 11

A mortar pit goes down in a few seconds to any incendiary ability thrown at it. Its 400 MP down the drain. It should be fixed becouse its just not acceptable to have 400 mp easily destroyed with a 30 MU axis mortar halftrack ability.
5 Sep 2015, 10:38 AM
Donator 22

A mortar pit goes down in a few seconds to any incendiary ability thrown at it. Its 400 MP down the drain. It should be fixed becouse its just not acceptable to have 400 mp easily destroyed with a 30 MU axis mortar halftrack ability.

It was 30 muni 2 years ago. Now its 45. And I've never seen that a single incendiary destroyed the mortar pit in a few seconds. (braced or not braced?)
5 Sep 2015, 10:55 AM

ho so other faction emplacements should not right or or....??/ maybe its because we need to tone down the flame buffs but nope we get a thread of making brits emplacment even more op
5 Sep 2015, 11:09 AM

Flames actually do a ridiculous amount of dmg to emplacements at the moment. If I recall correctly Cruzz said they received 330+% more dmg from flame weapons. That's a ridiculous number no matter how you look at it.

It probably has something to do with how it was coded since they're the only buildings I'ved seen that die that fast from flame weps.
5 Sep 2015, 11:17 AM

The flame damage is a bug, not intended. The game checks for 3 specific unit types as it deals flame damage, and deals extra damage if true. The problem is it stacks, and it's not supposed to. So since the British Emplacements are included in the 3 types it checks, it deals 3x the damage. Ostheer Emplacements count as 2 or the 3 types and get 2x stack. OKW Command Trucks only count as 1 type and thus only take the intended damage.

It's not a balance issue, and it'll hopefully be fixed soon.
5 Sep 2015, 11:29 AM

It was 30 muni 2 years ago. Now its 45. And I've never seen that a single incendiary destroyed the mortar pit in a few seconds. (braced or not braced?)

Just played a game where I dropped incendiary on mortar pit. Cannot say if it was braced or not as it was hidden in the fog of war, but it died in under 5 secs.

Will probably be fixed next patch I'm guessing.
5 Sep 2015, 15:03 PM

What about bracing flamed mortar pit ? you wait 30 second and everything is fine
5 Sep 2015, 15:16 PM

Oh come on! These things are practically invulnerable to everything else. Axis has to have SOME sort of effective way to kill them.
5 Sep 2015, 15:23 PM

Oh come on! These things are practically invulnerable to everything else. Axis has to have SOME sort of effective way to kill them.

Oh there are plenty of ways. You just have to use that thing on top of your shoulders and you might come up with something useful.
5 Sep 2015, 19:52 PM

Oh there are plenty of ways. You just have to use that thing on top of your shoulders and you might come up with something useful.

I suspect that thing on top of your shoulders is sadly empty. technically only tanks can destroy an emplacement besides flame-throwers and it still takes some time.
5 Sep 2015, 19:56 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Are you saying to find and bludgeon my opponent with my shoulderpads?

Because I think the match will probably be over before I can find them.
5 Sep 2015, 19:58 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS