Login

russian armor

m36-Jackson is over performing

PAGES (7)down
30 Apr 2015, 05:44 AM

Apparently OP and Alexzandvar are friends and play together, this explains a lot.

As for me i think Jackson is OK how it is now.

Were the evil axis buff Illuminati
1 May 2015, 08:59 AM

Permanently Banned

Argument losing ground fast. Sorry Nathan, but if you suck and a "balance" issue is devoid of common sense. Then yes please L2P. #L2PNATION

L2R L2T
1 May 2015, 09:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2015, 07:23 AMKatitof

Frankly, 90% of balance posts are.

If it's about your posts, then you are correct.
1 May 2015, 09:05 AM

Permanently Banned

i'll try not to slide down that slippery slope.

sure, you can list off situation x after situation y, but this is entirely counter to your argument of balance. balance is built around trends and averages which stabilize when players learn the nuances and practice.

That is true in some cases, let me sort of avoid the slippery slope myself. No nuance and practice made the pre april patch obers any more balanced than they were, meltin away squads in green cover like it was nothing. Only after a direct nerf where they no longer a problem. More units have problems like these but with other factors such as viability, survivability etc etc.

Your argument holds value and truth, yet the game has a lot of exploits and faulty designs (mainly USF and OKW bases and teching and USF delivering 'free' units with teching) that indirectly do the game a lot of harm. These factors togheter with units that are probably to weak, to viable or not even viable (I am looking at all factions here), create inbalances, inbalances that aren't created by 'L2P' factors, let alone vanquished by nuances and practice.

I understand your point on myself countering my own argument, yet you do the same in regards to nuances and practice. The problem is, when it comes down to balance, some situations do require nuances and practice. But when they do not, it comes down to 'balance'. Even then, people claim L2P, which blatently comes down to either fanboyism or stupidity.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 31
Germany 813
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %