Login

russian armor

M20 damage

14 Dec 2014, 13:21 PM

well then how about making the m20 pay for its mg with munis instead of skirts or with skirts) andn slightly decreasing mp cost ?
14 Dec 2014, 14:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2014, 13:04 PMCadoc

60 munitions per M20 mine, grenades, smoke, 60 munitions per BAR, 75 munitions for M20 armour upgrade.

I guess you failed to read the post i quoted, or you think USF get M20's, grenades and Bars free of fuel cost. Go back and try again.
14 Dec 2014, 15:50 PM

I guess you failed to read the post i quoted, or you think USF get M20's, grenades and Bars free of fuel cost. Go back and try again.

Reading is hard.
Vaz
14 Dec 2014, 16:01 PM

ost mp tech costs might need a little drop for better access to pak, but just a note, a well placed teller goes a long way.
14 Dec 2014, 16:09 PM

" a well placed teller " is pretty damn obvious and costs 50 ammo. if you dont have map control u wont have that much ammo to spare for some lucky hit.
14 Dec 2014, 18:33 PM

I like the idea of increasing long range damage with veterancy. The problem when it is used against Ostheer has to be fixed by other measures, otherwise the unit would need to become near useless in other matchups to account for that one.
14 Dec 2014, 18:46 PM

Just leave it alone, some tweaks will probably render it useless like the Stuart
14 Dec 2014, 23:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2014, 18:46 PMJorad
Just leave it alone, some tweaks will probably render it useless like the Stuart

I agree the m20 is fine as it is now. is the ost teching that is a problem. my suggestion is to move the grenadier to the main building decrease fuel and mp cost of bp2 150/35 and increase fuel cost of pf3 to 65. it will solve a lot of issues.
15 Dec 2014, 01:07 AM

My suggestion would be to reduce P2/T2 cost slightly, increase Pioneer potency, fix Pioneer MP 40 weapon profile to be in line with other SMG's, buff the 221, and make Panzergrenadiers more effective.
15 Dec 2014, 01:09 AM
Patrion 28

pioneers are ok. they're not very good but neither are RETs or ngies.
15 Dec 2014, 01:24 AM

yeah buffing pios would cause a huuuuuuuuuuuge shitstorm since others faction builder units will suck in comparison.
15 Dec 2014, 01:48 AM

yeah buffing pios would cause a huuuuuuuuuuuge shitstorm since others faction builder units will suck in comparison.

Not that Pios hadnt been beast in the past...Shocks in an M3....
15 Dec 2014, 01:50 AM

pioneers are ok. they're not very good but neither are RETs or ngies.

Pioneers (200MP) cost more than RET's (160) and Engineers (170) but have less range and utility. RET's can Volley Fire and Engineers can construct Demo Charges. They do more damage up close, but have a faster fall-off than all other SMG units, even weapon crews.

While RET's and Engineers can be used as supporting units in cover against enemy infantry, Pioneers must close in out of cover. They are also virtually useless against USF because Riflemen tear them down and RET's pin them with Volley Fire.

Compared to their current weapons, Pioneers would be better off with Volk or Fusilier rifles over their current MP 40's. That's why I think they deserve a slight buff. Alternatively, they could just be reduced to 170 MP like Combat Engineers.
15 Dec 2014, 01:54 AM

Pioneers (200MP) cost more than RET's (160) and Engineers (170) but have less range and utility. RET's can Volley Fire and Engineers can construct Demo Charges. They do more damage up close, but have a faster fall-off than all other SMG units, even weapon crews.

While RET's and Engineers can be used as supporting units in cover against enemy infantry, Pioneers must close in out of cover. They are also virtually useless against USF because Riflemen tear them down and RET's pin them with Volley Fire.

Compared to their current weapons, Pioneers would be better off with Volk or Fusilier rifles over their current MP 40's. That's why I think they deserve a slight buff. Alternatively, they could just be reduced to 170 MP like Combat Engineers.

Engineers and Pios can also upgrade to Flamers and REs...have...volley fire...

With a Flamer Pios cause quite a bit of damage to Rifles 1v1 and can win engagements. If they buffed their damage I fear this cheap squad would just murder rifles once given the Flamer upgrade.

No reason for them to cost more the CEs though...
15 Dec 2014, 01:58 AM

This isnt an Ostheer thread, but...

Pioneers could be a bit cheaper. They are Ostheer's only source of repair while every other faction can get a few different ways to repair vehicles.
15 Dec 2014, 02:12 AM

With a Flamer Pios cause quite a bit of damage to Rifles 1v1 and can win engagements. If they buffed their damage I fear this cheap squad would just murder rifles once given the Flamer upgrade.

No reason for them to cost more the CEs though...

Well it would not murder them but its not needed. no decent usf player would ever walk into a flamethrower but it does force rifles to engage in long range combat. and that area is the grenadiers home territory
15 Dec 2014, 02:33 AM

Rear Echelons can upgrade to BAR's, Bazookas, and with proper doctrine M1919 LMG's. This doesn't replace the Flamethrower in its role, but it certainly makes up for the lack of stock weapon upgrade.
15 Dec 2014, 02:49 AM

Rear Echelons can upgrade to BAR's, Bazookas, and with proper doctrine M1919 LMG's. This doesn't replace the Flamethrower in its role, but it certainly makes up for the lack of stock weapon upgrade.

True. But neither is as good as a CE or Pios flamer. The BARs in the hands of REs are just plain....bad. If zooks were good though yeah it would be pretty boss. Too bad zooks are well...zooks...
15 Dec 2014, 04:34 AM
Patrion 28

RETs with 1919s are very strong. not as strong as rifles of course, but you can blob them against anything, possibly including, obers. BARs basically let them suppress faster, which is still a good thing.

i wouldn't complain if pios got buffed slightly but i don't think they're in a terrible spot either.
15 Dec 2014, 05:05 AM

I don't think they're terrible either, I just think they cost more for less compared to Combat Engineers and RET's. Point blank 1v1 yeah, they'll win every time, but in an actual combat scenario they're lacking.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★