Login

russian armor

Howis should/could cost ammo?

3 Sep 2014, 03:18 AM

I kinda wish Artillery had accuracy fire and saturation fire options.

It would be nice to be able to toggle an ability to fire non-stop in exchange of ammo until you stop it or your ammo gets depleted.

It would be great to defend VPs, as area denial or to destroy enemy emplacements.
3 Sep 2014, 04:08 AM

Nonstop would be too much, but it'd just be nice to choose between more accurate fire against a specific target or saturation fire against multiple targets in a larger area. Concentrated Fire could be slower while Saturation Fire would be faster.
3 Sep 2014, 22:05 PM

I don't think the cost is a problem. Howitzers themselves need to be much stronger HP-wise. Realism can fuck off.

A howitzer should not be outright destroyed because some joe clicked his mouse on his off-map arty button. De-crewed, yes, but you should have to put forth some kind of effort to take out a gun someone paid 600 manpower/15 popcap to make.
3 Sep 2014, 22:21 PM

Nonstop would be too much, but it'd just be nice to choose between more accurate fire against a specific target or saturation fire against multiple targets in a larger area. Concentrated Fire could be slower while Saturation Fire would be faster.

The B4 has this option and it's overpowered. It's an automatic squad deleter. Once a minute bye-bye at least 1 squad, maybe more.

Why do people want arty buffed? Not enough Brit-style play? You want to fire from wayyyy back without getting shot yourself? Awesome, you are teh skills. New META = 6x Howie, more accuracy, not destroyable by offmap, good fun MVgame.

4 Sep 2014, 01:05 AM

Why do people want arty buffed? Not enough Brit-style play? You want to fire from wayyyy back without getting shot yourself? Awesome, you are teh skills. New META = 6x Howie, more accuracy, not destroyable by offmap, good fun

On my behalf I want more viable arty because I like the game but get tired of the current meta. It would be nice if the game has some more options.
5 Sep 2014, 00:58 AM

i overall like arty how it is.

btw you can choose how concentrated your arty is by how far your arty is from the target. The option for choosing different "concentrations" not linked to range would be kind of pointless as people almost always want the most concentrated arty available.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 682

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight