Login

russian armor

Jagdtiger - The Gamebreaker

PAGES (10)down
5 Oct 2014, 22:35 PM

Please explain how Jacksons are constantly hitting my Jagdtigers from miles away, despite me not having vision of them. Jacksons outrange the Jagdtiger from my experiences.

Play as USF, and then you'll know.
5 Oct 2014, 22:48 PM

Please explain how Jacksons are constantly hitting my Jagdtigers from miles away, despite me not having vision of them. Jacksons outrange the Jagdtiger from my experiences.

Stop trolling, nobody is buying it.
5 Oct 2014, 23:07 PM

Why don't you explain why you're ignoring facts? go look up the ranges. perhaps the problem is you. either that, or you're trolling.
5 Oct 2014, 23:13 PM

Just to be clear.
Jackon: 60 range
Jadgtiger: 85 range.

Maybe USF use pathfinders for sight.
However you should use units to uncover map for JT, JT does not have enough sight.
5 Oct 2014, 23:42 PM

Please, don't feed the troll . Don't let him derail the topic.
That guy is just spamming pro-axis nonsense in every thread so ignore him.
6 Oct 2014, 01:56 AM

Permanently Banned

Ok, so my Jagdtiger and Volks didn't die to Jacksons alone,

I didn't know Jacksons could equip .50cals..
6 Oct 2014, 05:58 AM

AAh My beloved little cannon, my precious. Does 50% DMG to the Jagd, up to 80-85% when at Vet3. Sadly she is expensive to run. Running through munitions rapidly.Nasty German bombers and off-map also don't help her as she is to big to move around.

But yes if the Germans are stuipd enough in teamgames to not go for recon + offmap she will rain down hellfire upon those nazi tanks.
For refrence: The B-4 in human form. http://youtu.be/TGqvj_V8OsQ?t=20s
6 Oct 2014, 06:00 AM

Dude... What are you smoking? Jackson has better range? I understood You correctly?
It has bet frontal armor in game.
Movement troubles? What did You expected from unit which weighs 72t?

Lolcake legacy lives on with him, simply ignore.
6 Oct 2014, 15:11 PM

God... I hate this thing... Relic, when You fix JT?

I had really cool 2v2 (USF,SOV vs OKW,OST). We lost everything in early game due to combination of truck push, 2x Kubels, 2xMGs and Strumpio on fuel point (Road to Kharkov).
despite this we survived and tried to push. It was 2v500 VP when we finally broke through.
It seemed that we will win this. We kept our positions thanks to ISU, 2x Howitzer. 2x Tigers and PzIV could not do anything. Finally they pushed with everything they had. Tigers, Stuka, Halftruck, inf... I took Jackson of the left side cause I wanted to hit Tiger from behind.
It was great move. AT gun from front and Jackson was attacking tiger's back.
I was covered by woods from anything.
And then... Hit, Hit, Jackson gone. JT was standing somewhere in the middle of the map. Could not see me however could finish me. We made 66k dmg, Axis 46k dmg. Awesome bleed from Kubels, JT (once we almost killed it) when compare to bleed of allies.
When this thing is on map flanking is not an option.

PS
USF AT gun is so bad... 2vet, PzIV with broken gun, 2 shots at frontal armor, 2 shells bounced.

Relic, make JT great AT weapon byt without superpower.
6 Oct 2014, 16:20 PM

If the Jagdtiger gets nerfed, the ISU has to be nerfed also. Every game an ISU hits the field, it just wrecks everything until the Jagdtiger arrives. I don´t want to see the JT go down the road of the Elefant which is useless now, even versus vehicles. Meanwhile ISUs can ignore vehicles and punish the whole infantry force of the opponent and with some support can´t even be countered by regular (non-super) tanks.
6 Oct 2014, 17:23 PM

Here's a chart that I made that you might find helpful.

You can roughly estimate the penetration of weapon vs front armor and rear armor of most vehicles that matter in the game- if the penetration bar is half of the armor bar, chance to penetrate is 50%, if both bars are equal it's 100%, so on and so forth. Nothing new, it just shows you really shouldn't shoot a jagdtiger from the front- which everyone knew already.

Hell ya. This is awesome.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight