Login

russian armor

So when do US terminator units get a nerf?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
21 Jul 2014, 01:17 AM

Permanently Banned
Relic obviously quick off the bat to nerf OKW units, yet US rifleman and paratroopers with THE MOST DISGUSTING BAR or M1919 absolutely shredding Infantry face on including MG42/34 Machine guns are a far larger glaring issue than Obers and Falchims ever were (Falshims might as well be thrown into an obituary section now because they die like a fucken bug and are weak as piss).

OH, I SEE, thats ok Well let Us infantry get suppression and an unstoppable blob that allows it tomurder anything in its path while also not giving Volks any way to deal with them.

But that ok Rifleman and Paratroopers are allowed to melt everything. Rifleman with NO weapons is bad enough already they are an OP unit WITH no munition upgrade. THen add to that M1919 or Bar and they ridiculous.

Meanwhile maxim spam rife as ever.

Awesome job relic. As always. But thats ok.

To busy buffing IS2 and nerfing OH and OKW. And leaving panther as a Overpriced POS.

Idiots.

P.s Thanks for the Kubel wagon It sucks monkeys nuts and has terrible pathing.

21 Jul 2014, 01:22 AM
Patrion 310

I already told you, Relic over buff Allied units and overnerf Axis units just to wind you up. Its your fault that Combat engineers can A-Move and kill everything.
21 Jul 2014, 01:24 AM

Permanently Banned
I already told you, Relic over buff Allied units and overnerf Axis units just to wind you up. Its your fault that Combat engineers can A-Move and kill everything.

It just becomes a sad point when Imperial dane has to come out and make a video about how ridiculous US infantry, AA truck is and maxim spam is.

yet relic instead nerf PGs and units that did not require nerfs at all. LOL as if balance wasnt bad enough
21 Jul 2014, 01:27 AM

Permanently Banned
Soviet and US 1v1 Stats from Top players

1.Jesulin36155.868+4
2.mTw.VonIvan1010165.860+10
3.USA21039.843+15
4.VindicareX23163.786+12
5.SturmTigerGiap635166.793+4
6.SturmTigerLuvnest28076.787+25
7.Cataclaw1069367.744+3
8.stevebud624196.761+10
9.cruzz633278.695+5
10.Strike1401.000+14

1.USA491.980+9
2.Jesulin11720.854+5
3.mTw.VonIvan10211.903+14
4.SturmTigerLuvnest273.900+7
5.SturmTigerGiap8323.783+3
6.SturmTigerSage617455.760+13
7.DaDokisinX7513.852+1
8.Strike454.918+24
9.SturmTigerGiaA10121.828-1
10.BartonPL5012.806+7

LOL look at the streaks. Just LOL.
21 Jul 2014, 01:28 AM

American are ridiculously OP in team game. Or actually, the problem is honestly that OKW is just ridiculously UP.

I mean Americans just blob to sherman spam.
21 Jul 2014, 01:32 AM

Permanently Banned
American are ridiculously OP in team game. Or actually, the problem is honestly that OKW is just ridiculously UP.

I mean Americans just blob to sherman spam.

relic solution to reduce OKW income by 33% and make panther 175 fuel and it utterly sucks for its price too. even if they reduced its price to 150 or so its still UP.
21 Jul 2014, 01:48 AM

is this thread for real? US is very good in 1v1. but in team games when the heavy tanks are rolling out in droves USF has no heavy armor to compete.

of course this is a lolcake post. just posting the most bias information he can possibly pull out.
21 Jul 2014, 01:49 AM

The first problem is that OKW have no viable infantry CC.

The Kubel is totally worthless. I have used it in 100% of my games since the expansion was released and I finally think I am ready to give up. It will reliably chase off the first infantry unit it meets early game. Then after that first engagement it will face 2+ units and it will die to them or it will have to retreat. I am fine with it being weak, but it needs 50% range increase at least. I don't know what role it is supposed to have, but it certainly doesn't do it.

Having fewer units as OKW due to reduced income just means you get swarmed by infantry.

The second major problem is you have no AT until the panther. The Rocket guns are decent, but they are not enough to threaten more than a single tank. You will need shrecks and dual rocket guns to take out a single T34 for example. Most time though the T34 will just run away due to the lack of a viable snare. The meanwhile you are hanging on trying to save for a panther.

The Jagd simply doesn't cut it. Does it even do damage? I swear it never does when I have tried it.

21 Jul 2014, 02:49 AM

Permanently Banned
The first problem is that OKW have no viable infantry CC.

The Kubel is totally worthless. I have used it in 100% of my games since the expansion was released and I finally think I am ready to give up. It will reliably chase off the first infantry unit it meets early game. Then after that first engagement it will face 2+ units and it will die to them or it will have to retreat. I am fine with it being weak, but it needs 50% range increase at least. I don't know what role it is supposed to have, but it certainly doesn't do it.

Having fewer units as OKW due to reduced income just means you get swarmed by infantry.

The second major problem is you have no AT until the panther. The Rocket guns are decent, but they are not enough to threaten more than a single tank. You will need shrecks and dual rocket guns to take out a single T34 for example. Most time though the T34 will just run away due to the lack of a viable snare. The meanwhile you are hanging on trying to save for a panther.

The Jagd simply doesn't cut it. Does it even do damage? I swear it never does when I have tried it.

Thats all OKW is. Surviving and hoping somehow the insufficient Panther will come and save you. No viable options. Completely susceptible to spamming tactics of soviet tanks, US blob infantry, US AA truck or Maxim spam.

T-34 85 combined with a decent soviet early game (not hard to achieve with its noob easy mode units). Destroys OKW

Overpriced shreks, overpriced tanks and Shitty raketenwefer for AT with a susceptible crew that is useless late game unless its Vet 3 or more.
21 Jul 2014, 03:35 AM

Rifles are fucking fine, Paratroopers are an overpriced joke.
The only crap not fine with US are the vet 2 company and CP0 Jeep.

Seriously DAFUG Rifles are terminator, even vet 3 Rifles with both M1919 can't win an new Ober without defensive stance.
21 Jul 2014, 03:38 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jul 2014, 03:35 AMPorygon
Rifles are fucking fine, Paratroopers are an overpriced joke.
The only crap not fine with US are the vet 2 company and CP0 Jeep.

Seriously DAFUG Rifles are terminator, even vet 3 Rifles with both M1919 can't win an new Ober without defensive stance.

Thats the problem. There will be twice or 3 times as many rifles as Obers on the field. = Roflstomp.
21 Jul 2014, 03:41 AM

dude america won the war r u srs rite now? pls go
21 Jul 2014, 03:55 AM

Thats the problem. There will be twice or 3 times as many rifles as Obers on the field. = Roflstomp.

So your Volks are all dead? how about fusiliers hur?
Volks in green cover scale Rifles much better in early game and cheaper, Fusilier just beat the fuck out of Rifles, with sturmofficer they are beast.

There is only thing left in the game can still blob to win, that's OKW, & vet 2 company.
21 Jul 2014, 04:04 AM

Rifles are great early-game units, to be sure, but they get stomped by Obers, Fusiliers and FSJs during the mid-late game - especially when the latter are vetted up. Paras are just overpriced junk that aren't worth buying 90% of the time.

If you want to whinge about the Kubel pathing, you should probably check out the pathing and target priority on the Jackson some time. Kubel AI will suddenly seem competent by comparison.
21 Jul 2014, 04:08 AM
Honorary Member Badge

... seriously you could have done without the name calling. there was no reason for at all other than you want to be abusive to others.
21 Jul 2014, 04:10 AM

1919 might need slight nerf. Rifle company starting vet needs a look at. Everything else is an exaggeration. And to whomever said Americans are OP in team games, that's got me cackling like a madman. USF are the weakest faction in 2v2 gaem modes and above.
21 Jul 2014, 04:21 AM

When are they gonna nerf the terminator M15AA? for gods sake, that thing is OKW's AA + Puma together in 1.
21 Jul 2014, 04:41 AM

When are they gonna nerf the terminator M15AA? for gods sake, that thing is OKW's AA + Puma together in 1.

This I can agree with. Nobody asked for this beast to be moved to Lieutenant.
21 Jul 2014, 05:20 AM

1919 might need slight nerf. Rifle company starting vet needs a look at. Everything else is an exaggeration. And to whomever said Americans are OP in team games, that's got me cackling like a madman. USF are the weakest faction in 2v2 gaem modes and above.

Here is why I think so in team games. They cover some of the Soviet weakness with their blobs. Then both Soviets and USA just go to med tank spam. It is simply too many targets for a OKW player to handle. Without some reliable AT you easily get swarmed.

The only thing I haven't tried is like 5+ Rocket guns. But AT guns alone will never be enough to stop the tank swarming. They are are support weapons. Without a real tank to slow the advance you simply can't hang in the spam. Panthers are too expensive. You get one by the time they have 4 t34's or 4 shermans.

I've tried the JagdP in the past, and didn't like it. People speak favorably here on the forums, so I am going to give it another go. I am going to have to try and build 2-3 of them and see if they can combat the spam. So long as I don't build any other buildings but the medic tent, I might have enough fuel. Flanking is probably going to be the doom of that test...
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS