Login

russian armor

Greetings (better late than never)

4 Jul 2014, 17:07 PM

Ahoy, as they say.

It is me, the infamous and irate SomeBloke.

Some of you will perhaps remember me, others will not, others will still be having nightmares and no doubt some of you will have hired hitmen...

And now for the "Where the hell have you been/Who the hell are you?" bit:

I started playing CoH in early 2007, lost a lot, and then stumbled across the joy that was Tales of Heroes. From that, I started shoutcasting over at GameReplays.org I was terrible at it (not much has changed) but I kept at it.
From those humble beginnings, I rose through the ranks of Casters at GR.org, meeting and befriending many a good person, before finally reaching the top as Senior Shoutcast Mod, alongside Rogers. There I stayed for nearly 2 years, with my tyrannical British imperialistic rule before finally I was toppled by the ever fearsome "RL". (This was around 2008/2009)By this point I had done well over 100 shoutcasts, helped build up the fantastic GR shoutcast section, invaded France, and featured as a guest on Tales of Heroes several times.

After my departure from GR, I got into a relationship in 2009/2010 (yes, girls exist folks) and in 2011 I applied for a Visa to move to the USA and settle down with the other half. In 2012, I left Britain, moved to Alabama, got married and lived there with a new family, and worked at a Jail.

However, in December 2013 all was not well, I had lost a Grandmother in August 2013, my marriage was breaking down and I was in a dark place (no, I hadn't forgotten to pay the electricity bill) and thus my family back in the UK said "come home for Christmas". So I did, leaving all my belongings and my PC in the USA with the intention of returning to pick them up and move on from the tattered marriage.

Well....long story short, I'm still in England, living out of my backpack, in my retired/disabled parent's bungalow in Weymouth, Dorset. 4,000 miles away from everything I own, and most importantly, 4,000 miles away from the PC which means no casting!

But fear not, for soon, very soon I shall be returning to the USA, collecting my belongings and then I think there may be good things heading CoH2.org's way. I will not divulge this plan yet, as it needs confirmation, funding and copious quaffing of alcoholic beverages, but I think you'll all like it, and if not feel free to pelt Obama with tomatoes.

Hmm...that intro was a bit longer than I expected....
4 Jul 2014, 17:46 PM

Looking forward to your return.

4 Jul 2014, 23:02 PM

Who are you? Are you in mTw yet? If not, why not?

Welcome to COH2.ORG, the #1 source for all things vCoH.
4 Jul 2014, 23:33 PM
Senior Caster Badge

HI SOMEBLOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 Jul 2014, 23:38 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Here is a Tiger for youze :welcome: back @SomeBloke8895

4 Jul 2014, 23:41 PM

Ah, Tiger 131, the infamous example that accidentally killed Himmler and forced Patton's jeep to swerve to avoid it, thus killing him as well.

Good choice, Ami.
5 Jul 2014, 02:35 AM
Honorary Member Badge

and if not feel free to pelt Obama with tomatoes.

NOW THAT IS A MESSAGE I CAN GET BEHIND!!!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★