Login

russian armor

Western Front Armies: Gameplay video official

21 Jun 2014, 08:21 AM

ImperialDane casting Western Front Armies.
US Army vs OKW. 50 minutes match.

Propagandacast Special:

Generals Gentlemen Shoutcasts! about the WFA.

Ohmwrecker/MaskedGamer giving a quick look into WFA.
21 Jun 2014, 09:38 AM

+1

ITS HAPPENEING
21 Jun 2014, 10:18 AM

SO...NDA IS OVER?

OMG DAT STURMTIGER
21 Jun 2014, 10:22 AM

Noun stated everything that has been shown publically, can be discussed publically.

I think Dane is still the only caster privileged to show actual game footage.

Edited: And apparently some guys called "Generals Gentlemen", whom Ive never heard of, and didnt much like tbh.
21 Jun 2014, 10:29 AM

And Ohmwrecker.
21 Jun 2014, 11:46 AM
21 Jun 2014, 11:55 AM

Okay I'm pretty hype now!
21 Jun 2014, 12:00 PM

Okay I'm pretty hype now!

Yeah the Hype has finally woke up. But this was damn late.This Propagandacast was really needed to Keep People interested in the game.Finally Relic!
21 Jun 2014, 12:02 PM

All the crying and posts on the forum asking for more information means there allways has been interest! Most people just lack patience.
21 Jun 2014, 12:05 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

omg must watch now. Thanks, Affe!
21 Jun 2014, 12:17 PM

So now that you people have seen WFA there is only one last thing to do for you.

@down
works fine for me, anyway replacement pic.

21 Jun 2014, 12:45 PM
Patrion 14

which is... looking at broken image links?
21 Jun 2014, 13:10 PM

After watching Danes cast, can anybody confirm my impression that the Fallschirmjäger FG42 sounds like a low caliber, fast-firing submachine gun?

They had a distinctive, bassy sound with a more appropriate, slower kadenz in vCoH, which was one of the reasons why i liked the unit so much. Would be a real shame if they changed it :'{
21 Jun 2014, 13:10 PM

Im impressed.

And I hope this gets coverage to the expat vCoH community.

Looks to me like this is very much the kind of expansion to the franchise they have been waiting for to throw their money at.

Who are these Generals Gentlemen guys btw? Where they prominent in the vCoH scene?
Guys do have some good game knowledge, but Im bothered by loyalty, in that SNF wasnt given the chance to air this too (or?)

I consider Dane as "one of us", say what you will of Dane but the guy has been a fking trooper ever since and before original launch, not to forget he is actively involved with keeping the official boards in some semblance of sanity. But Ive never heard of these guys, and I have a shameful and biased dislike of casters who smack their lips after every sentence... Petty, I know, but it bothers me.. :(
21 Jun 2014, 13:17 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Who are these Generals Gentlemen guys btw? Where they prominent in the vCoH scene? Guys do have some good game knowledge, but Im bothered by loyalty, in that SNF wasnt given the chance to air this too (or?)

No loves for teh SNF, but I don't mind tbh. We've been busy with Alienware Arena and it's great to shine the spotlight on other upcoming shoutcasters. The more the merrier! All 3 new VODs are great and they'll help bring the whole scene up. Well done casters!
21 Jun 2014, 13:34 PM

We've been busy with Alienware Arena

Indeed, and good job too. I have popcorn and beer bought and ready for watching yesterdays casts which I sadly could not watch live due to IRL, sometime this weekend.

Call me crazy, but I prefer your casts to even the World Cup!

COH2.org/SNF > FIFA!

And yes, great to see some new capable casters who know the content, premiering the WF content.(But its tried tested and true Dane who sold me ultimately)
I dont understand half of what they are talking about, but the action and the product looks good.
Far better than I had dared to hope for.

Impressed and hyped for launch.
This material alone already, moved me from wary and concerned, straight to prepurchase.
Goes to show the power of community casting and involvement.
I trust these guys and their output, more than 100 bullshit reviewers and their metascores.
21 Jun 2014, 13:37 PM

I had rather seen a cast of some of the old forces vs some new, this is just to much at a time and I feel like when going from coh1 to coh2. Puh... So many new units to learn.
21 Jun 2014, 14:58 PM

Can't make everyone happy. Great gameplay vids!
21 Jun 2014, 15:35 PM

Nice casts, and @ Cannonade, I personally like the Generals Gents, they have nice clear accents and some strategic insight. I know from the Alpha, Machine was quite active and originally asked a while ago to do some alpha casts, which got the ball rolling on that.
21 Jun 2014, 15:58 PM

I had rather seen a cast of some of the old forces vs some new, this is just to much at a time and I feel like when going from coh1 to coh2. Puh... So many new units to learn.

Nah. This is western front. People wanna see the 2 new factions at most for now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★