Login

russian armor

Streamers Cup Starts Tonight!

A_E
15 Feb 2013, 14:39 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Streamers Cup - 1v1 Invitational Tournament

A new tournament concept has emerged where every game is streamed live from each players perspective. The first pioneers in this, also happen to be some of the game's best players.

It's a best of three with the first two matches on Langres and a possible decider set for Semois. These matches are just as unpredictable as they are likely to create great games.

Friday - tonight at 17:30 GMT - We've got new kid on the block Stephenn taking on the old dog of the yard Sepha. How will the chaotic Aussie fair against the experienced hand of the expert Brit? Tune in to see!

Then at 19:00 GMT we see Pepsi vs. Imperial Dane in an fiery encounter with a lot of pride at stake. There's a possibility of fireworks, expletives and controversy. Both have their strengths but whose strength will prevail?

At 21:00 GMT we see the last match of the night with a very interesting encounter between c0mpl3x1ty and Sandland, the PE master vs. the sleeping giant. Has pl3xy got more tricks up his sleeve than The Sandman can handle, or is he biting off more than he can chew?

Saturday 20:00 GMT we see Tommy vs. Symbiosis in an epic clash of tournament final standards. It's sure to be competitve, it promises to be tense, let's hope it goes to a decider and we see, from both perspectives, a great game!

All player links go to their Twitch streams.

Here's the Tournament Bracket - Here's a GMT time checker.

As shamelessly cross posted on Reddit.
15 Feb 2013, 16:51 PM

Awesome. I'll tune in and root for Stephenn and Pepsi.
15 Feb 2013, 19:22 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Tuning in now :)

16 Feb 2013, 08:59 AM

Will there be replays somewhere?
16 Feb 2013, 14:08 PM

Results as expected so far.

Seph vs. Steph was always going to be a win for Seph on Langres.

The result of Dane vs. Pepsi was never really within doubt.

Sandy vs. Plexy was just Plexy knowing he can't beat Sandy with real factions, so tries to pull the brit/PE gimmick every game. G1 it worked out, but as brits he just didn't stand a chance.

Really looking forward to Tommy vs. Symbi. My money's on Tommy, but we might see some OF play by symbi here too.
16 Feb 2013, 14:36 PM

I think it is clear Plexy was just throwing the game when he went Brits. He said himself that he did not want to go far in the tournament. I think his first game showed he could be competitive as PE, hence why he should have picked them second round.
16 Feb 2013, 15:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2013, 14:36 PMTinGod
I think it is clear Plexy was just throwing the game when he went Brits. He said himself that he did not want to go far in the tournament. I think his first game showed he could be competitive as PE, hence why he should have picked them second round.

That's not how Best-Of-Three works though.
16 Feb 2013, 16:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2013, 14:36 PMTinGod

he would not have been able to pick pe in game 2 as in a BO3 he starts axis then have to play allies and in game 3 vp leader decides ( that was me ) so if he wanted pe in g3 he would have had to do better in game 2
16 Feb 2013, 19:48 PM

I am sorry I must have got confused. People were asserting that the rules involved each picking a faction in the first two games and not the usual format. Even so, he would have surely have had a better chance as Americans than as Brits.

16 Feb 2013, 21:10 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Tuning in now. I hear Tommy and Symbi are 1-1. The tension mounts.
16 Feb 2013, 21:52 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

17 Feb 2013, 00:53 AM

Plexy lost g2 and G3 because he played on his own (no more protips from me in those games :( )
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★