Login

russian armor

Blitz is changing

22 Apr 2014, 05:55 AM

I don't know, my sensation is that after next patch changes we'll see alot of whining around here. Game will be unbalanced for sure, as it is now, don't expect much. The only thing that will be different, will be the whiners.
22 Apr 2014, 06:56 AM

sovs op instead of germans op?

maybe relic will throw us a curveball
AMERICANS OP
22 Apr 2014, 07:03 AM

Like Katilof said, for all those people who want realism. It's been attempted before with the panthers having 1240 HP, 400 armor and 60 range and Windustry. It's an RTS. Not a World War 2 simulator.

I'm sure the changes with the IS-2 and the ISU would be appreciated for both sides. No one likes getting squad wiped and no one likes seeing their tank shells bounce. The T-34 76 at this point in the meta is useless thanks to the call ins. Hell from the start it's always been useless when it came to AT, which is why RAM was there in the first place. I think we can all agree that we rather see a buff in the t34 and make ram a vet ability.

As for Blitz, are people really getting angry that it's getting nerfed? A simple solution to nerf it is to slower the acceleration or make simply make it only drive fast if it's driving foward, if it's going reverse then it wont recieve the speed boost.

I feel like these tanks buffs are in place because OKW will have very overpowered tanks. My god they better have an option just to allow to play vanilla faction in 1s because the balance will be ruined.

For those who think there is hope at this point...

22 Apr 2014, 14:00 PM

I enjoy playing both factions, and yes there is work to be done.
All this negativity maaaan..
Go play another game than, one that is perfectly balanced online.
Why won't you?
22 Apr 2014, 14:23 PM

Permanently Banned
"Blitzkrieg shouldn't magically attach rockets to a vehicle, not only does it break immersion, it provides the majority of German armoured units with a get out of jail for 40 MU card. Expect this ability to be addressed in the next update." - Pqumsieh

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/41801-blitz-needs-to-be-shorter

It's about damn time!

i am very impressed someone reads official forums MVGame
22 Apr 2014, 14:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2014, 14:23 PMakosi

i am very impressed someone reads official forums MVGame

Well, since I have slained wiking here there is no one entertaining, so I get my fun out of biased fanboys on official forums and since PQ actually started to post there recently, its quite handy being there from time to time.
22 Apr 2014, 14:38 PM

I just stalk PQ like a crazy ex to see what hints he drops.I check his profile every now and then to see if he posts anything new.
22 Apr 2014, 15:16 PM

I don't know, my sensation is that after next patch changes we'll see alot of whining around here. Game will be unbalanced for sure, as it is now, don't expect much. The only thing that will be different, will be the whiners.

I agree. I expect that they will make it a little better but like the infantry changes, one side will have the edge for several months.

T34s being stronger plus having Ram may be OP depending on how much stronger it is. It could just as easily still suck due to the cost of T3/T4.

I am hoping that since PQ wants the soviets to be stuck with one building that the T34 can if massed and supported compete with German armor in all Tiers or once again it wont be built.

Blitz changes make me worry a bit as I said before. I personally think its good for the P4 since its really not that much better than a T34 until Vet 2. I would say those two tanks are balanced for cost already (minus the silly vet2 UberPanzer).

And if they make the armor better and remove the ability to Blitz to safety then they really need to look at Mark Vehicle...160 damage per shot plus 50%? Yeah thats an IS2 gun with crappy Pen.
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 22 Apr 2014, 15:31 PM
Developer Relic Badge

We have looked at marked target as well. Ram has also been modified. It's almost as if we wanted to improve vehicle combat as a whole...

Infantry combat will be balanced out in the next update, it's not too far off sit tight.
22 Apr 2014, 15:33 PM

We have looked at marked target as well. Ram has also been modified. It's almost as if we wanted to improve vehicle combat as a whole...

Infantry combat will be balanced out in the next update, it's not too far off sit tight.

thanks for teasing us again..
22 Apr 2014, 15:37 PM

The excitement its unbearable, the guy is such a tease
22 Apr 2014, 15:37 PM

The "sit tight" part is harder to do day by day.
Don't know how others feel, but I'm not even hyped up by responses like these anymore(and I definitely was before).

I mean, its awesome you talk, but seeing the current balance and how long we have to put up with it?
Its rather discouraging.
22 Apr 2014, 16:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2014, 15:37 PMKatitof

The "sit tight" part is harder to do day by day.
Don't know how others feel, but I'm not even hyped up by responses like these anymore(and I definitely was before).

I mean, its awesome you talk, but seeing the current balance and how long we have to put up with it?
Its rather discouraging.

They also seem to fail to recognize that summer is upon us. I'm here waiting on the patch and I'm watching the days get longer and warmer. If they take too long to deploy this patch, I may just lose interest and go outside and do something productive with my life...
22 Apr 2014, 16:39 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

22 Apr 2014, 16:54 PM
Patrion 310

Lets do something productive with our lifes... Yeah that rocks!
22 Apr 2014, 17:16 PM

Patch is arriving thursday boy. Get hyped!
3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 22 Apr 2014, 17:21 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Patch is arriving thursday boy. Get hyped!

Orly? Confirmed?
22 Apr 2014, 17:32 PM

Orly? Confirmed?

22 Apr 2014, 17:37 PM

Orly? Confirmed?
well the great part about being a random poster on the internet is I don't need confirmation to support my statements.
22 Apr 2014, 19:31 PM
Patrion 27

Orly? Confirmed?

Thanks for trolling.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 40
Germany 1480
Netherlands 16

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias