Login

russian armor

Blitz is changing

21 Apr 2014, 16:52 PM
Patrion 15

I just want to read the patch notes to restore what little faith I have left in this game. Grenspam into call ins is such a joke atm its making me sick. Please for the love of RNJEEZUS just bring back german combined arms.
21 Apr 2014, 16:59 PM

I wish they would just give us an ETA. A lot of people are getting very impatient, me included. I get that these things take time, but they don't always have to wait till the day before to tell us when it's coming.
21 Apr 2014, 17:07 PM

Its not even about ETA, its about them promising us cities of gold when pestilence runs wild and the cure is most needed for yesterday.

And if they will not deliver this time a pretty balanced patch that will allow for leveled games until western front will completely obliterate all the balance there might be then I don't see a bright future for the game and the promissed "years of support for the game" might diminish.

Whoever came up with the idea of weapon profiles should get a cookie.

Whoever came up with the idea that the patch was balanced and ready for release should be thrown into the pit of rabid ost fanboys.
21 Apr 2014, 17:15 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

We have waited 9 months, another week, not much
21 Apr 2014, 17:36 PM

I honestly don't understand why they have to be so secretive and closed about it.
Occasionally a relic developer comes up at the forums and gives us a hint. But other than that nothing. No date. No nothing. They preach us that everything is going to be adjusted , they say that the balance team has finished the changelog... Well why can't they give us the damm changelog...
21 Apr 2014, 17:36 PM

Blitz is a ridiculous ability and deserves a nerf (thanks for the post OP).

Soviet's tanks should have better AP ability at melee ranges.

Next patch will completely change armored gameplay. PQ said they have 14 pages of changes - the last one was what? 8? We will have a totally different game after this patch.

That is all.
21 Apr 2014, 17:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2014, 17:36 PMWilliG
Blitz is a ridiculous ability and deserves a nerf (thanks for the post OP).

Soviet's tanks should have better AP ability at melee ranges.

Next patch will completely change armored gameplay. PQ said they have 14 pages of changes - the last one was what? 8? We will have a totally different game after this patch.

That is all.

Exactly same thing was said about last patch.
We do have totally different game then before march deployment.

But it didn't do much good overall regarding balance. With tiger ace and SI it was just two doctrines with issues, now its a whole god damn faction and doctrines only amplify it.
21 Apr 2014, 18:20 PM

Yeah my blood pressure is getting up... and what goes down? Not my anti-infantry capacity but my patience with this once great game...

"once great game" was developed by a different team, the current team is anything but great and so has been this game. The real problem is lack of alternatives. Had their been a strategy game that offered good game play this game would be pretty much dead by now, but there isn't, the whole genera is going extinct. That's why many of us are patient with incompetent relic.
21 Apr 2014, 18:27 PM

You know from what I can see pq is the only one that understands the game and is working on this patch... it's a one man job.

But some things really should have been hotfixed.
21 Apr 2014, 18:30 PM

You know from what I can see pq is the only one that understands the game and is working on this patch... it's a one man job.

But some things really should have been hotfixed.

maybe, maybe not, but if that was the case it shows how irresponsible relic is in supporting its games.
21 Apr 2014, 20:08 PM
Patrion 310

Really balance patching is a one man show? Are you serious?
21 Apr 2014, 22:00 PM

I just want to read the patch notes to restore what little faith I have left in this game. Grenspam into call ins is such a joke atm its making me sick. Please for the love of RNJEEZUS just bring back german combined arms.
Ive been trying to do other things then gren spam but it always come back to how to fight off an early m3 spammer. Without maximum gren coverage a skilled m3 player can have his/her way with you. Maybe with a bike people wouldn't be forced to gren spam, but the current meta demands it.
21 Apr 2014, 22:07 PM

Looks like the server maintenance ticker just went up. 24 hours til reset. Could this be a patch on it's way?
21 Apr 2014, 23:03 PM

Finally :)
And it's about time to re work this silly blitz ability as well.
21 Apr 2014, 23:09 PM

Looks like the server maintenance ticker just went up. 24 hours til reset. Could this be a patch on it's way?

If it was, we would have notes already.

Relic does maintenance every tuesday if you have yet to notice this.
21 Apr 2014, 23:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2014, 23:09 PMKatitof

Don't you dare ruin this for me!
21 Apr 2014, 23:32 PM
Patrion 15

Ive been trying to do other things then gren spam but it always come back to how to fight off an early m3 spammer. Without maximum gren coverage a skilled m3 player can have his/her way with you. Maybe with a bike people wouldn't be forced to gren spam, but the current meta demands it.

Yeah the M3 is certainly strong in the hands of a good player, but german t2 easily deals with it, and I always miss my maxims and zis when I go t1.
21 Apr 2014, 23:58 PM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2014, 23:09 PMKatitof

It wouldn't suprise me if they released the patch this week. They are doing a reddit QA tomorrow around when they normally patch. Perhaps with the holiday they will release the notes tomorrow and the patch wednesday?
22 Apr 2014, 04:08 AM

Waaaaahh, I can't sit around with SU-85s and AT guns and easy-mode my way to victory, waaah.
22 Apr 2014, 05:15 AM

Hmmm... the question should be, is it changing for better or worse...?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 40
Germany 708
Netherlands 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak