Login

russian armor

COH2 = Violence ?

8 Apr 2014, 00:17 AM
8 Apr 2014, 00:24 AM

Soooo, they proved that frustration leads to aggression?

Surprise I guess?
8 Apr 2014, 00:27 AM

wonder what would happen if they did an article like this except for flapping birds MVGame
8 Apr 2014, 01:37 AM

I'm going to be honest. The most amount of rage I had from a video game was when I was 4-5 years old. That was when my mom shut off my SNES since I left it on because Super Mario Bros 3 had no saving. I got so far in the game and when I came home from preschool and my progress was lost, I got extremely angry. I lost video game privileges for few weeks. :(

COH2 the game itself doesn't make me angry, what angers is me is lag, but even then it's minor anger.
8 Apr 2014, 02:09 AM

I can agree that mechanics have more potential than violent content to provoke an angry person. But I still think the anger is within the person, not magically transferred from the game no matter how unintuitive the mechanics. A person should be able to play a low quality game (or with little experience with games), even seriously, and not get angry. If they do, they should not blame the game. Also I'm not expecting people to be perfect, just to allocate responsibility appropriately.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★