Login

russian armor

Cavalry Riflemen to T0

6 Jul 2019, 16:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2019, 01:16 AMRocket
Mostly fusilers just shouldnt be t0. People defend it by saying their rifles worse then volks blah blah but they have no build time become super blobable early where there sheer numbers make up for it, awesome when in cover defending hard to assault.

It would be nice if i didnt have to delay by making a mortar etc so i can stall to call in 2 cav rifle squads

Just factually wrong. They need to be build from T0, they are not call-in. They are more expensive than Volks at 280MP and can´t outnumber anyone. They are also not any more or less blobable than any other infantry.
6 Jul 2019, 17:39 PM

Just factually wrong. They need to be build from T0, they are not call-in. They are more expensive than Volks at 280MP and can´t outnumber anyone. They are also not any more or less blobable than any other infantry.

Oh no the same price as almost everyone else's mainlines. What a shame.

6 men with 3 g43s (which lose almost no DPS on the move and are good at all ranges) a squad, 25mp reinforce, nades, flares, snares, and vet5 sprint is pretty blobbable but ok.
6 Jul 2019, 18:19 PM

Oh no the same price as almost everyone else's mainlines. What a shame.

6 men with 3 g43s (which lose almost no DPS on the move and are good at all ranges) a squad, 25mp reinforce, nades, flares, snares, and vet5 sprint is pretty blobbable but ok.

And Infantry sections and Riflemen are not blobable? I also didn´t say they were cheap. I just said they cost the same as other mainline infantry so they can´t just magically outnumber the opponent.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment