Login

russian armor

Cavalry Riflemen to T0

1 Jul 2019, 03:18 AM

...and AT satchel should be 30 munitions. It would just be nice to have a starting unit as USF that isn't complete garbage you know.
1 Jul 2019, 04:52 AM

Assault engies.
1 Jul 2019, 10:20 AM

Agreed!

OKW get Panzerfuzies T0, why can't these also be an opening option?!
1 Jul 2019, 10:27 AM

Agreed!

They probably could be in an doctrine that doesn't have the WC51 in it. Before they get their Thompsons they're about on the level of Assault Engineers.

However, T0 Cav Rifles in a T0 WC-51 would allow USF to drive their opponent off the board in the first couple of minutes. I'd wager that's why Cav Rifles are T1 in the first place.

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2019, 03:18 AMCODGUY
...and AT satchel should be 30 munitions. It would just be nice to have a starting unit as USF that isn't complete garbage you know.

They do, they're called Riflemen.
1 Jul 2019, 13:54 PM

Agreed!

well if u make them come with rear echelon rifles that they then have to upgrade im ok, i mean panzerfusilier comes with a worse rifle than volks while costing 30 more mp
1 Jul 2019, 16:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2019, 10:27 AMLago

They do, they're called Riflemen.

If USF started with 210mp paratroopers starting vetted and with the lmgs the op would be complaining that pios are 200mp and are actually super shock troops so I wouldn't fuss too much on this one...
1 Jul 2019, 16:27 PM

Why would the AT satchel be cheaper than the penal version. What possible reason could there be for that
1 Jul 2019, 16:33 PM

Why would the AT satchel be cheaper than the penal version. What possible reason could there be for that
America fuck yea:hansUSA:amisamisusfusf

probably this is how codguy plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHbWnj7w__0
1 Jul 2019, 18:05 PM

Yeah, riflemen are utter trash and the whole USF faction is but the worst of all /s

Cav riflemen should be T0 and should be buffed to ride on actual horses, since they are called 'Cavalry' riflemen, duh!
1 Jul 2019, 18:47 PM

Yeah, riflemen are utter trash and the whole USF faction is but the worst of all /s

Cav riflemen should be T0 and should be buffed to ride on actual horses, since they are called 'Cavalry' riflemen, duh!
i think he was thinking about double zook rifle and double piat RE
1 Jul 2019, 20:07 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Invised posts for multiple reasons. Attacking other users doesn't pertain to OPs suggestion of cav rifles, or pertain to cav rifles at all. Stay on topic and don't attack others.
2 Jul 2019, 18:29 PM

Cav rifles dont need a CP buff. Paratroopers do though. CP 3 for a 360mp squad that stays 100% RA until vet 3 is criminal. There's really no reason to use them in 1v1 or 2v2 unless you've lost all your RM somehow (and Paras dont have a snare and so cant replace RM anyway.)
3 Jul 2019, 05:20 AM
3 Jul 2019, 08:15 AM

tbh i don't see how satchel charges would be issue as heaviest vehicle you will meet at 0cp is kubel
4 Jul 2019, 01:16 AM

Cav rifles i dont think would be a problem at t0 if you make thompson upgrade cp required and give them a build time maybe.They are not that dangerous in the dodge with out the thompsons unless your opponent is a moron, grens have snares, okw t0 rak, 90 percent axis call in inf has snares, if you get rolled by t0 cav rifles in a dodge you prolly suck. Mostly fusilers just shouldnt be t0. People defend it by saying their rifles worse then volks blah blah but they have no build time become super blobable early where there sheer numbers make up for it, awesome when in cover defending hard to assault.

It would be nice if i didnt have to delay by making a mortar etc so i can stall to call in 2 cav rifle squads
6 Jul 2019, 15:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2019, 01:16 AMRocket
Cav rifles i dont think would be a problem at t0 if you make thompson upgrade cp required and give them a build time maybe.They are not that dangerous in the dodge with out the thompsons unless your opponent is a moron, grens have snares, okw t0 rak, 90 percent axis call in inf has snares, if you get rolled by t0 cav rifles in a dodge you prolly suck. Mostly fusilers just shouldnt be t0. People defend it by saying their rifles worse then volks blah blah but they have no build time become super blobable early where there sheer numbers make up for it, awesome when in cover defending hard to assault.

It would be nice if i didnt have to delay by making a mortar etc so i can stall to call in 2 cav rifle squads

I'd say just tie the Thommpsons to teching to LT or CPT. Although they're is no teching required for four StG44s on Strums but whatever that would be a fair enough compromise.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★