Login

russian armor

Guide Section Mistake?

9 Oct 2013, 10:00 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I noticed that when you click hover over the Guides tab and click on the Ostheer tab all the Ostheer guides are shown except from the 2v2 one. Is this a mistake or is it supposed to be like that?

9 Oct 2013, 10:14 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

It's under the 2v2 guides, but it might make sense to put it under both headings or to just eliminate the Team Strategy Guides section altogether (unless someone decides to write a mixed faction strat guide)
9 Oct 2013, 10:25 AM
Honorary Member Badge

right now it might not seem necessary to have a team strategy section, but i think the longer the life of this game the more team strategies will evolve, justifying to give it its own section
9 Oct 2013, 11:21 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

right now it might not seem necessary to have a team strategy section, but i think the longer the life of this game the more team strategies will evolve, justifying to give it its own section

Fair nuff. How about cross-indexing them so that the German team guides and the Soviet team guides show up with the respective 1v1 guides, though? If nothing else, it makes it look like we have more guides than we do in reality :D
9 Oct 2013, 13:39 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

It's not a mistake, it's simply how we decided to organize the guides. I put a link to your 2v2 guide in your 1v1 guide, which is all we can offer at the moment. Changing the sub-sections or coding crosslisting (which I'm not even sure we want) is too low on our coding priority list to even think about tbh.
10 Oct 2013, 09:56 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

What I meant to suggest was that it might be a good idea to keep all Ostheer guides be that 1v1 or 2v2 under the Ostheer guide section while also retaining the Team guide section as well. Currently the sections are labelled Ostheer guides and Soviet Guides which could be misleading as new users may think they contain all the guides for these factions when in fact it's just 1v1 guides.
10 Oct 2013, 12:44 PM

What I meant to suggest was that it might be a good idea to keep all Ostheer guides be that 1v1 or 2v2 under the Ostheer guide section while also retaining the Team guide section as well. Currently the sections are labelled Ostheer guides and Soviet Guides which could be misleading as new users may think they contain all the guides for these factions when in fact it's just 1v1 guides.

10 Oct 2013, 13:03 PM

Due to the one Ostheer and one Soviet image on the pictures I look at that and expect it to be 1v1 guides in comparison to the teams which has 4 flags images.
10 Oct 2013, 14:01 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

It's a good point that the organization is poor. We can't really call those sections "Ostheer 1v1 Guides" either because they include unit and commander guides, which don't fall under that heading. We'll mull it over and find a solution. Thanks for bringing it up.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight