Login

russian armor

UKF forward assembly base

4 Sep 2018, 13:02 PM

It needs an indicator that tells you in which sector you are building it (just like OKW trucks).
4 Sep 2018, 13:02 PM

OKW trucks have no such indicator.
4 Sep 2018, 13:54 PM

OKW trucks have no such indicator.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I must have something in my eyes man, cuz I could swear that I can clearly see yellow markers in the game, and the sector is highlighted yellow on the mini map as well
5 Sep 2018, 09:21 AM

While we are on the topic of the Forward Assembly, it also wouldn't hurt to fix the attack order 'hitbox'. It's pretty hard to give units an order to attack it when the structure is built vertically (to the default camera) because the tent canvas somehow can't be targeted and neither can the weapon racks. There's only an incredibly small amount of the model that is actually attack order clickable, which can waste precious time when you're in the middle of an engagement.
5 Sep 2018, 09:45 AM

While we are on the topic of the Forward Assembly, it also wouldn't hurt to fix the attack order 'hitbox'. It's pretty hard to give units an order to attack it when the structure is built vertically (to the default camera) because the tent canvas somehow can't be targeted and neither can the weapon racks. There's only an incredibly small amount of the model that is actually attack order clickable, which can waste precious time when you're in the middle of an engagement.

+1
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS