Login

russian armor

[2vs2] RIP Axis

PAGES (11)down
3 Sep 2016, 22:55 PM

I know that the rant of some Axis fanboys here is way too much over the edge but I honestly think that you have to be a fool to say that Axis and Allies are on the absolute same level in terms of winning possibility right now.

If you simply ignore all Katitof + Australian Magic posts, I think this board can develop some very interesting conversations. Sadly there are no many topics where they are not.

Like you saying that Vickers is amazing at suppressing, almost as good as HMG42 so Mr. Smith had to wreck you so hard? :luvDerp:

If you look closely you will also notice that I'm playing rather equally with all factions (not favoring just one side like others... :luvDerp: ) and recently almost only as axis, especially in 1v1.
3 Sep 2016, 23:20 PM

Like you saying that Vickers is amazing at suppressing, almost as good as HMG42 so Mr. Smith had to wreck you so hard? :luvDerp:

So? I made a mistake, nice. Instead of just bitching around the same shit over and over again I can accept that something is not as I thought it was.

3 Sep 2016, 23:58 PM

The following things hardcounter a WASP (which make it a terrible investment):
- 2 MGs firing on it at the same time
- 1 MG42 hitting vet1 can take up to 3 WASPs at the same time; solo; and the enemy doesn't even have the time to react
- The obligatory rushed 222 (no escape for WASP, and no snares to save it)

-oh come on have you ever seen 2 mg's working in together that where not maxims?
-Its very noticeable when the mg uses the vet 1 ability. it will not safe it however if the mg is in the building as the wasp cooks it before the mg can even use the vet 1 ability
- these days i get dual aec for all my early light vehicle and tank problems they are great vs infantry to boot.
4 Sep 2016, 04:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2016, 22:37 PMtenid

Quite frankly if you did that this place would become an echochamber. Ignoring opinions that don't agree with your own doesn't help conversation.

You must be new here :P

These are guys who when 2 years ago the ISU-152 was 1 shotting squads at 100 range.... said things were balanced.

there's a difference between an opposed opinion... and community cancer.

If youre wandering why nearly half the community has left the game in the last few years... these "posters" are a prime example since for some reason relic seem to listen to them, which is why they cant get into Esports :P.
4 Sep 2016, 06:35 AM

One could argue that Pershing is the most expensive medium tank (despite description, but who cares about them?) ;)

pershing was labled as a heavy tank during ww2. this is a ww2 game. deal with it.
4 Sep 2016, 08:06 AM

pershing was labled as a heavy tank during ww2. this is a ww2 game. deal with it.

Yea, labeled like "medium" was scratched and someone wrote over it "heavy".

But that's not the point becasue we are not talkng about history but how unit performs and in game Pershing acts like a medium. Deal with it.
4 Sep 2016, 08:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2016, 04:45 AMCorsin

These are guys who when 2 years ago the ISU-152 was 1 shotting squads at 100 range.... said things were balanced.

there's a difference between an opposed opinion... and community cancer.

If youre wandering why nearly half the community has left the game in the last few years... these "posters" are a prime example since for some reason relic seem to listen to them, which is why they cant get into Esports :P.

I love wrecking guys like you, thank you for opportunity <444>3

Reduction of range is pointless. These are not tanks, these are guns so range should be huge. For me solution is to decrease accuracy. For example if target is over 70, chance to hit is around 20%.
As for ISU, reduction of AI is an option. It could be a little better than IS-2.

Yup, sounds like 100range is fine and I don't propose any nerfs for ISU :hansREKT:

Sure, ISU is strong, I guess it should kill 3-4 models (depends on squad) and lower hp so you can run away with 1-2 models and very low hp but it's ISU and it needs to wipe out some squads. Not every single shot but more often than any other units OR give it ability like Sherman, switching shells.

Uuu sounds like I said that ISU should'nt wipe squads left and rigt? How is that possible? :o

Just remove Jadgtiger ability to shoot through obstacles and remove reduce ISU AoE.

Reduce ISU AoE? I must be mad...

ISU:
Firstly lower AoE. Make it more like Brummbar. Still chance to wipe squad but not with every 3 shots.
Secondly, make it only AI unit - but this change would force to change somehting with stock units and their AT power.
Thirdly, make it only AT unit but since it was designed as an assault gun it would be stupid.
Fourth, 40 range, when set up 70.

Did I propose that ISU shouldn't be units agasint everything but only AI or AT?

Whhoooaa ISU 100 range wiping stuff so good <444>3

4 Sep 2016, 09:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2016, 04:45 AMCorsin

Stop snorting magic dust. It makes you see things which aren't there.

The only people saying these units were fine back then was aaa, lolcake and usual scrubville who relied on them(this goes for ele and JT abuse as well).

Yes.
Exactly that.

It had absolutely nothing to do with relic overhauling balance all the time without any clue on which direction to take, changing shit no one asked them to change and leaving shit unchanged that required dire asap changes, delivering patches with more bugs and stealth changes then actual fixes and intended changes, using a god damn nuclear warhead on units that required surgical changes, fucking up with tournamnets, creating crapload of drama, laying of stuff who actually knew their shit and replacing them with janitors to the point there god damn community member made a better balance patch in one go then they could in last 2 years.

It wasn't that at all, it was just 2-3 players on forum :snfPeter:

Again, lay off magic dust, it doesn't do good to you.
4 Sep 2016, 10:24 AM

L2Read.

I'm saying that none side is supopossed to have temporary advantage but it's better if advantage switches from side to side than if it stayed with double OKW forever.

You're saying "I had brain cancer, but now I have blood cancer which is good for a change".
4 Sep 2016, 10:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2016, 10:24 AMRMMLz

You're saying "I had brain cancer, but now I have blood cancer which is good for a change".

Yup becasue brain cancer is gone. Isn't that good?

If brain cancer stayed longer I would die probably but now I have only early blood cancer :foreveralone:
4 Sep 2016, 10:54 AM

Yup becasue brain cancer is gone. Isn't that good?

If brain cancer stayed longer I would die probably but now I have only early blood cancer :foreveralone:

4 Sep 2016, 11:09 AM

Yeah..i play USF..its totally easy. spam rifles, one pak...wait till pershing/ galliope...and game is won.

no much strategy need, no adrenalin cause of easy playstyle, u can play brits with a cup of tea..in 2 hands...

4 Sep 2016, 11:15 AM

Yeah..i play USF..its totally easy. spam rifles, one pak...wait till pershing/ galliope...and game is won.

no much strategy need, no adrenalin cause of easy playstyle, u can play brits with a cup of tea..in 2 hands...

Cool, can't wait to see you in top 10 USF.
4 Sep 2016, 11:33 AM

where are my tips? for fighting vs rifle blob? i postet replays....u said instead to cry..i should load up replays...

where are my secret, why i cant face rifleblobbs??
4 Sep 2016, 12:01 PM

Cool, can't wait to see you in top 10 USF.
This "argument" is nonsense. You can be a bad player (not implying he actually is) and reach midskill with an easy faction yet still lose versus absolutely godlike players who play the weaker faction. Thus you will not reach the top 10.

This doesn´t make the faction any less unbalanced since you are able to win easily versus equally skilled players.

There are two factors involved: Faction strenght and skill (maybe RNG being the third factor :hansRNG: ). And with the easier faction you got the advantage, yet someone who has the skill will still win while an equally skilled player is more likely to lose.
4 Sep 2016, 12:38 PM

where are my tips? for fighting vs rifle blob? i postet replays....u said instead to cry..i should load up replays...

where are my secret, why i cant face rifleblobbs??

I did watch this "blob" replay.

1. Your teammate was pure shit, but that's not the case.
2. At 10-11min mark you floated 1100MP ( :hansWUT: ). How hard was it to build 2 HMGs to stop zook blob? You had 3 Volks, SP, Luchs and 1100MP in bank while USF player did not float MP, made units and had stronger field presence. He also did not have nades.

So question is, what did you do to match his forces? Nothing.
You could put med truck for healing and 2 ISGs would bleed him very much or
you could make 2 HMGs to stop blob as he did not have Calliope commander as well.

He had Rangers, mortar, RE and I guess 4 Rifles. That's huge amount of infantry which only waits to bleed by ISGs or under suppression. It's not like it was ultimate 1919 blob but zooks blob....
4 Sep 2016, 13:05 PM

I did watch this "blob" replay.

1. Your teammate was pure shit, but that's not the case.
2. At 10-11min mark you floated 1100MP ( :hansWUT: ). How hard was it to build 2 HMGs to stop zook blob? You had 3 Volks, SP, Luchs and 1100MP in bank while USF player did not float MP, made units and had stronger field presence. He also did not have nades.

So question is, what did you do to match his forces? Nothing.
You could put med truck for healing and 2 ISGs would bleed him very much or
you could make 2 HMGs to stop blob as he did not have Calliope commander as well.

He had Rangers, mortar, RE and I guess 4 Rifles. That's huge amount of infantry which only waits to bleed by ISGs or under suppression. It's not like it was ultimate 1919 blob but zooks blob....
that's true isg is the sniper of okw with line of sight (after all it has no aoe)
But the mg is a big no they can't suppres until vet 2 better off getting obersoldaten
4 Sep 2016, 15:21 PM

exactly. pershing acts like medium tank. tiger like light tank. indeed.
4 Sep 2016, 15:35 PM

exactly. pershing acts like medium tank. tiger like light tank. indeed.

Didn't know Tiger has 400HP :sibHyena:
4 Sep 2016, 15:40 PM

The pershing is only like a medium tank in terms of hp(even though it has more than most) and mobility. Otherwise its cost, damage output, and armour are more similar to a heavy tank. I don't know why this is even still being argued. It's a heavy tank not a medium, at least in this game anyway.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 29
South Africa 1
Germany 665
Peru 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L