Login

russian armor

Tiger without claws?

PAGES (7)down
13 May 2016, 12:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2016, 13:47 PMJohnnyB
snippidy snip

I'll go back and address your "gren fragility" argument by enlightening you that we have 5 armies in the game, not 2, Tiger is fighting 5 and 4 men squads just like IS-2 is fighting 5 and 6 men squads.

You might want to get updates on your pirated, 3 year old coh2 copy and know that we don't have soviets vs ost MU exclusively and your infantry fragility based on model count argument goes out of the window.
13 May 2016, 13:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2016, 12:45 PMKatitof

I'll go back and address your "gren fragility" argument by enlightening you that we have 5 armies in the game, not 2, Tiger is fighting 5 and 4 men squads just like IS-2 is fighting 5 and 6 men squads.

Didn't we talk about Ostheer's Tiger? And about Ostheer's liability? Since when OH has 5 and 6 men squads? The only allied army in the game having 4 men squads core infantry is Brits and by the time Tiger appears we are talking 5 men squads. I think it's something wrong with you COH2 copy, not mine.:loco:
13 May 2016, 13:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2016, 13:19 PMJohnnyB

Didn't we talk about Ostheer's Tiger? And about Ostheer's liability? Since when OH has 5 and 6 men squads? The only allied army in the game having 4 men squads core infantry is Brits and by the time Tiger appears we are talking 5 men squads. I think it's something wrong with you COH2 copy, not mine.:loco:

Irrelevant.

OKW exists, soviets fight against them too.

USF and UKF exists too, ost Tiger shoots at 4 and 5 man squads as well.

You can't take the part of the game that suits your argument and completely ignore the part that goes against it, because its inconvenient for you.
13 May 2016, 15:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2016, 13:30 PMKatitof

Irrelevant.

You can't take the part of the game that suits your argument and completely ignore the part that goes against it, because its inconvenient for you.

+1
hahahahhahaha
13 May 2016, 16:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2016, 13:30 PMKatitof

Irrelevant.

+1
13 May 2016, 19:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2016, 07:01 AMsinthe
The IS-2 scatter isn't from the drunk driver but the inaccurate 122mm gun that was rushed through production.

And the panther had speed governors to make sure the crew didnt explode the engine yet we have blitz... Accuracy when continent isnt a way to balance the game. Also the scatter is awful because waaay back the is-2 did 240 damage with great aoe and accuracy (read as squad wipe-topia) however it could lose to the ass of a tiger who had to rotate its turret and then shot at the fron of the is-2 (tiger would win with about half health). The GARBAGE pen and dps were changed. Damage was reduced and pen increased... Then it shot faster and wiped squads more... So it was made to never hit anything on the current battlefield and thats how it stayed for many moons.

I personally would like the is-2 to get its damage back and RoF liwered again now that it can hit targets and has the pen to mean a bounce (or miss) doesnt mean 20 seconds of dealing no damage...
13 May 2016, 19:53 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I personally would like the is-2 to get its damage back and RoF liwered again now that it can hit targets and has the pen to mean a bounce (or miss) doesnt mean 20 seconds of dealing no damage...

I reallllllyyyy wouldn't.

Plz no one-shots
13 May 2016, 20:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2016, 19:53 PMVuther

I reallllllyyyy wouldn't.

Plz no one-shots

You misunderstand me. It already has the ability to hit things, im mot asking for any more accuracy, just a more unique feel. Kinda like a firefly with aoe.
13 May 2016, 20:34 PM

Permanently Banned
After using it again I think it is unreliable against inf.

It should have the same scatter/AOE values as the KT, seeing how easily it gets rolfstomped by TD blobs and doesn't have any AT significance, at least it should be a wipe machine.
13 May 2016, 21:05 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

You misunderstand me. It already has the ability to hit things, im mot asking for any more accuracy, just a more unique feel. Kinda like a firefly with aoe.

But more damage with the same AoE damage fall-off stats would increase the size of the area at which it would deal 80 damage, would it not?
13 May 2016, 22:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2016, 21:05 PMVuther

But more damage with the same AoE damage fall-off stats would increase the size of the area at which it would deal 80 damage, would it not?

Target tables would be great way to do it I think
Just slow down its RoF and make it deal +80 vs armour (would be cool to deal the 80 on deflect and pen just to make it unique and emphasis how big the gun was)
Because with more accuracy we run the risk of more wipes (cause relic is firm on spacing) I think think slower RoF can prevent that
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS