Login

russian armor

Grenades vs wooden Buildings

19 Apr 2016, 11:12 AM

When COH2 came out, the grenades did insane damage to the wooden buildings. 95% of the players (all skill levels) said that this is to much (1 or 2 grenades, depending on the grenade and the church for example was rekt). After a long time (typical Relic :D) Relic changed the damage to almost "zero". Of curse there was also complaining from the players because this was (again) to much but the other way around.
Now, 1-2 months ago Relic changed this back to the original state where 1-2 grenades destroy a hole building like the church.
And here it comes, why the hell can Relic not meet us (the players) somewhere in the middle and make "grenade - damage" not do to much or to little damage at this buildings? It does not make any sense. Is it that difficult? I don't know, someone please explain (not really).
And i give you an example: It takes 2 grenades to destroy a wooden building (Germans have also the infiltration grenades which are worse, only needs one throw) but it takes, idk, about 5 shots from a panzer to get the same result.

What do you think people?

P.S. Please dont say the argument that this is because of balance because it is not because of balance. I think it is laziness from Relic.
19 Apr 2016, 11:16 AM

Its not about going from one extreme to another.

Its about relic not being able to separate satchel, demo charge and gammon bomb from normal nades.

Therefore, either all infantry 'throwables' are satchels vs buildings or none is.
19 Apr 2016, 11:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2016, 11:16 AMKatitof
Its not about going from one extreme to another.

Its about relic not being able to separate satchel, demo charge and gammon bomb from normal nades.

Therefore, either all infantry 'throwables' are satchels vs buildings or none is.

You mean that this is impossible to do for Relic because of "technical issues" or that they are lazy as i said?
Ether way, it is not right :)
19 Apr 2016, 11:19 AM

Probably laziness, i don't think it is that hard to do (hell, i'd bet that some people already did with mod tools).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★