Login

russian armor

Balance feelings after some matches : Not fun at all.

15 Mar 2016, 03:44 AM

The biggest problem with OKW hasn't changed. Volks Vet too fast once they get their shreks. There's nothing wrong with a vet5 unit being very strong, so long as it takes time and careful management to get there. Right now all you need to do is hit a few tanks and you're well on your way to max vet.

If they added some kind of modifier to reduce the vet gained per unit of vehicle damage, it would make a big difference. Not only would volks blobs be less omnipresent, the risks associated with just a-moving them towards the enemy would be increased.
15 Mar 2016, 04:56 AM

Yeah, build a Churchill and you might as well just gift the opposition max vet squads.

Shrecks are ridiculous anyway.
15 Mar 2016, 06:48 AM

You ask for nerfing the axis when they already suffer. Stop the whining.And L2P.
15 Mar 2016, 13:54 PM

if you get hit by these nades you either playing with 5 fps or fell asleep.

but they are waaay to cheap at 15muni

It doesn't matter if you get hit or not; they will still force you out of a building/cover, which is a BIG deal. For 15 muni.......

If they had the 10 second molotov throw animation, then I would maybe understand.
15 Mar 2016, 14:21 PM

It doesn't matter if you get hit or not; they will still force you out of a building/cover, which is a BIG deal. For 15 muni.......

If they had the 10 second molotov throw animation, then I would maybe understand.

thats why i wrote they are waaaaaaaaaaaaay to cheap, but beside that they are perfectly fine. and you basically said the same just with the difference you disagreed with me (?????)
18 Mar 2016, 19:43 PM

After playing and watching more matches, here what if think of the 4vs4 balance :

Allies : Overall balanced

Brits:
Average over performing in regard of their Advanced Emplacement Regiment cmdr, especially the counter «no micro» battery.

US :
Rather ok

Soviets:
Under performing in regard of alternative to maxims spam : Conscripts don't scale enough, T1 rather weak, and T34-76 under used.(should be back in T3)

Axis : Overall balanced

wehrmacht :
Slightly under performing, but good unit design and great cmdr.

OKW :
Slightly over performing : too great veterancy scaling, but lack of variety play wise leading to weak bloobing tactic usage.

Conclusion : Great game in 4vs4, balanced enough to be fun !

P.S. My previous feelings were inaccurate and erroneous because i was watching and playing too many Soviets matches who are under performing. (Sorry)

Thanks.
Please add you own findings !
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight