Login

russian armor

Balance feelings after some matches : Not fun at all.

14 Mar 2016, 19:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 15:11 PMJadame!
I won some random games with emplacements spam, they were boring but i wanted to try something new. Where i need comunication, again?

If anything, axis need superior communciation to counter most basic things. Like maximspam. Or hardcore sim cites. Or even, dare i say, rifleblobs of doom. They need okw players without t3 commiting to stukas, they need stug spammers, they need obers, they need jagdtigers/elefants for a lategame. All at once. In random games.

Meanwhile look at allies. Rocket arty? No prob, all 3 faction have good rocket arty options. Infantry? Well, okw blobs of doom can become problem (after surviving and outplaying rifle blobs of doom), but then there is many options to deal with them, much more than axis have, from demos to said rocket artillery to tanks (sherman smoke on blob and crush it, lol or just abuse that op croc). Panthers your problem? Spam FFs and jacksons. Jagdtigers and elefants? Well, here you need coordination, no BS. But its deep lategame, which axis should never achieve at the first place.

Idk, mb i play other game but axis far more limited in strategic options which work and need far better coordination to achieve anything. Just look at commanders, lol. Every allied commander released was op. Pershing? Op. Calliope? Op. Emplacements? Op. Matress? Op. Every single one of them, think about it.

Meanwhile where is good axis commanders? They are the stock ones, lol.

+1

OP please read this carefully.
14 Mar 2016, 19:34 PM
Donator 22

DonnieChan! Your part!

14 Mar 2016, 19:47 PM
Patrion 14

one of the two real problems with 3v3+ is the strength of heavy rocket artillery. they are borderline OP in all maps and outright broken in tight maps like 4v4 hill400.

other one, maps.
14 Mar 2016, 19:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 15:11 PMJadame!
I won some random games with emplacements spam, they were boring but i wanted to try something new. Where i need comunication, again?

If anything, axis need superior communciation to counter most basic things. Like maximspam. Or hardcore sim cites. Or even, dare i say, rifleblobs of doom. They need okw players without t3 commiting to stukas, they need stug spammers, they need obers, they need jagdtigers/elefants for a lategame. All at once. In random games.

Meanwhile look at allies. Rocket arty? No prob, all 3 faction have good rocket arty options. Infantry? Well, okw blobs of doom can become problem (after surviving and outplaying rifle blobs of doom), but then there is many options to deal with them, much more than axis have, from demos to said rocket artillery to tanks (sherman smoke on blob and crush it, lol or just abuse that op croc). Panthers your problem? Spam FFs and jacksons. Jagdtigers and elefants? Well, here you need coordination, no BS. But its deep lategame, which axis should never achieve at the first place.

Idk, mb i play other game but axis far more limited in strategic options which work and need far better coordination to achieve anything. Just look at commanders, lol. Every allied commander released was op. Pershing? Op. Calliope? Op. Emplacements? Op. Matress? Op. Every single one of them, think about it.

Meanwhile where is good axis commanders? They are the stock ones, lol.

There is just so much wrong with this post I don't know where to start.....

Pershing OP? I think that statement alone invalidates the rest :\
14 Mar 2016, 19:59 PM

You really need to play more Axis. I mean really, I can't address your points until you do. All you ever do is criticize people who call for allies to be nerfed and call for nerfs to Axis.

Sometimes you've been right that an axis unit needs nerfing. Sometimes you've been right that an allied unit is too weak. But you've many times been wrong and always totally one-sided.

Play the other side of your favourite game and I think you'll see it's not a fairy tale there either.

Do you know why i don't play Axis :

I play mostly 4vs4 automatch and some 2vs2...

Since Vcoh and now in COH2, my perception is that the Axis side is always the best side, with the coolest stuff and the easiest to play/win with.

I always prefer playing the underdog. If ever the Axis average win ratio fall under the allies one, i will surely switch side thrust me, but i had never happen for long enough yet.

Maybe i like playing underdogs because my job in real life was always to defend the weakest and the most vulnerable, i don't know.

The new auto-matches-maker seem to help to have better games, so maybe i will play the other side sonner !?
Try some random 4vs4 automatches, you will also better understand my points.

Also, to better forge my opinions, i also watch at least 5- 10 high ranked 4vs4 matches per week.

Thanks you for you comments ! I hope to face you on the battlefield or as an ally !
14 Mar 2016, 20:10 PM

Do you know why i don't play Axis :

I play mostly 4vs4 automatch and some 2vs2...

Since Vcoh and now in COH2, my perception is that the Axis side is always the best side, with the coolest stuff and the easiest to play/win with.

I always prefer playing the underdog. If ever the Axis average win ratio fall under the allies one, i will surely switch side thrust me, but i had never happen for long enough yet.

Maybe i like playing underdogs because my job in real life was always to defend the weakest and the most vulnerable, i don't know.

The new auto-matches-maker seem to help to have better games, so maybe i will play the other side sonner !?
Try some random 4vs4 automatches, you will also better understand my points.

Also, to better forge my opinions, i also watch at least 5- 10 high ranked 4vs4 matches per week.

Thanks you for you comments ! I hope to face you on the battlefield or as an ally !

The underdog feeling is good I agree.

SO: Play some axis and make sure you're actually the underdog.

I'll play some Axis with you if you want a decent 2v2 teammate. I can give 3v3 a shot too. I really think you'll see that allies are not as weak and vulnerable as you think, especially in recent patches.
14 Mar 2016, 20:27 PM

The underdog feeling is good I agree.

SO: Play some axis and make sure you're actually the underdog.

I'll play some Axis with you if you want a decent 2v2 teammate. I can give 3v3 a shot too. I really think you'll see that allies are not as weak and vulnerable as you think, especially in recent patches.

Well, we will see if the average Axis win ratio reverse. I promise to switch side and defend Axis if that happen.

I just want to play fun and fair 4vs4 matches.

Sorry for the glib thing, unfortunately french is my main langage... i'm just trying to be polite here.

thanks.
14 Mar 2016, 20:44 PM

Well, we will see if the average Axis win ratio reverse. I promise to switch side and defend Axis if that happen.

I just want to play fun and fair 4vs4 matches.

Sorry for the glib thing, unfortunately french is my main langage... i'm just trying to be polite here.

thanks.

4v4 has a slight Axis favor but 3v3 looks pretty even to me.
14 Mar 2016, 21:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 19:58 PMGrim
There is just so much wrong with this post I don't know where to start.....

Yet you did it from the end, gj.

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 19:58 PMGrim
Pershing OP? I think that statement alone invalidates the rest :\

Pershing is not, whole commander is.
14 Mar 2016, 21:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 21:15 PMJadame!

Pershing is not, whole commander is.

I'm honestly curious here. Please elaborate....

In my opinion the commander is only worth it for the smoke barrage. Everything else is done better by other commanders.
14 Mar 2016, 21:50 PM
Donator 11

voltardark aka the 4v4 player
14 Mar 2016, 22:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 21:24 PMGrim

I'm honestly curious here. Please elaborate....

In my opinion the commander is only worth it for the smoke barrage. Everything else is done better by other commanders.

Smoke? Rangers? Persh? It had 3 amazing abilities, more than most other commanders.
14 Mar 2016, 23:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 21:50 PMspajn
voltardark aka the 4v4 player

Yes That's me ! :D
15 Mar 2016, 00:15 AM

If you want to be the underdog then play as the sov. No need to be a drama queen.

"Balance feelings"!!
15 Mar 2016, 01:05 AM

If you want to be the underdog then play as the sov. No need to be a drama queen.

"Balance feelings"!!

Just by reading your others post show me that you opinion lack any substance or meaning, so i'll ignore it.
Ty.
15 Mar 2016, 01:24 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I think the patch made the game actually very balanced, as allies you just have to play out your superior early game infantry better
15 Mar 2016, 01:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 01:24 AMd0ggY
I think the patch made the game actually very balanced, as allies you just have to play out your superior early game infantry better

But without blobbing or you're just a noob amirite
15 Mar 2016, 01:34 AM
Senior Caster Badge

But without blobbing or you're just a noob amirite
well if you outplay your opponent with blobs , your opponent did something wrong, don't you think?
15 Mar 2016, 01:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 01:34 AMd0ggY
well if you outplay your opponent with blobs , your opponent did something wrong, don't you think?

Yes I do.
15 Mar 2016, 03:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 19:47 PMpigsoup
one of the two real problems with 3v3+ is the strength of heavy rocket artillery. they are borderline OP in all maps and outright broken in tight maps like 4v4 hill400.

other one, maps.

Even with the rocket arty nerf, it still seems a little too strong. In 3v3+, it seems like the rocket arty comes so fast that the games stopped being fun.

Most of my games have been 1v1 or 2v2 lately. My win ratio with all factions is about the same and when I lose, it really just feels like I was outplayed.

If I had a rant other than rocket arty, it would be that grenadiers are too fragile. They seem awfully prone to being wiped by HE Sherman, IS2's, mines, and grenades. I would much prefer that they be a 280 mp 5-man squad (even if the DPS per model was nerfed slightly).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★