Login

russian armor

Remove UKF from the game or Redesign some maps

4 Mar 2016, 01:57 AM

Am I the only one that believes UKF since it's launch has ruined the COH2 experience. Their faction design is a total mess and forces you to have to make these stupid emplacements to even stand a chance. Even worse is fighting against said emplacements.

Why did they design the faction so it has mostly mediocre units and a few OP ones to compensate? I am not sure if it is the maps or just the UKF faction, some maps like Trois Ponts make UKF near on impossible to beat.

Overall, UKF are simply not fun to play with or against. COH is supposed be a real time strategy game, not a purely tactics based game that relies on the abuse of a few OP units. Where's the strategy in spamming emplacements and clicking stand fast or brace or auto repair? If you lose one emplacement simply build it again.

This is spoken from 2v2, 3v3 perspective. 1v1 might be a little better but in team games Brits are poison.
4 Mar 2016, 01:59 AM

Brace should cost Munis and have a much longer cooldown. BOF needs to be less silly.
AVA
4 Mar 2016, 02:11 AM

in 1vs1 i'd consider UKF underpowered even, Emplacements are extremely hard (& expenive) to get down in 1vs1 and you get overrun very easily by light-medium vehicles due to the lack of AT snares. Going bofors means you don't have the AEC, and you'll get rekt by puma, 222 or luchs.

In team games I can see it being annoying as fuck, as the brit has a lot of time to setup. But I don't play team games so I don't know.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★