russian armor

A directional poll

Why do you play Coh 2?
Option Distribution Votes
70%
8%
20%
3%
Where do you think this game should go along the lines of Game balance and development?
Option Distribution Votes
16%
5%
2%
14%
8%
29%
3%
24%
Total votes: 129
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
10 Feb 2016, 06:06 AM

Relying and crutches just to win against mediocre players, I'm wondering if Relic has lost sight of it's intentions for Ostheer and the game in general, which ultimately should be to create a fun game(and make money). Regardless of balance, player enjoyment and contentment usually indicates your doing something right, and with the advent of the last patch, and all this new premium P2W commanders, this game has completely lost a sense of direction.

I realized this after getting pissed after the (insert RNG incidence here), for the (insert large number here) time. So, my intentions here are simple, find out what the player base is seeking to obtain from playing this gem of a game, and see where they want it to go.

10 Feb 2016, 06:48 AM
Patrion 28

well i used to play because i liked the game. now i play occasionally because i have one friend who still (masochistically, he complains a lot) likes the game. i voted for friends on that although it's more of a duty than an enjoyment, even on victories.

as for the balance, i don't give a fuck about the brits AEC because i he plays exclusively 4v4s, whether we have 4 people or not, and the AEC isn't a significant issue in 4v4s. would have voted balance if you didn't specifically point to the brits so i voted RNG instead.
10 Feb 2016, 06:59 AM

well i used to play because i liked the game. now i play occasionally because i have one friend who still (masochistically, he complains a lot) likes the game. i voted for friends on that although it's more of a duty than an enjoyment, even on victories.

as for the balance, i don't give a fuck about the brits AEC because i he plays exclusively 4v4s, whether we have 4 people or not, and the AEC isn't a significant issue in 4v4s. would have voted balance if you didn't specifically point to the brits so i voted RNG instead.

General balance patch? Those haven't got the game anywhere bro.
10 Feb 2016, 07:08 AM
Patrion 28

General balance patch? Those haven't got the game anywhere bro.

they have, they've gotten the game all over the place. again though, i don't consider the AEC a significant issue so i'm not going to vote for it.
10 Feb 2016, 07:46 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

10 Feb 2016, 08:32 AM

Relying and crutches just to win against mediocre players, I'm wondering if Relic has lost sight of it's intentions for Ostheer and the game in general, which ultimately should be to create a fun game(and make money). Regardless of balance, player enjoyment and contentment usually indicates your doing something right, and with the advent of the last patch, and all this new premium P2W commanders, this game has completely lost a sense of direction.

I realized this after getting pissed after the (insert RNG incidence here), for the (insert large number here) time. So, my intentions here are simple, find out what the player base is seeking to obtain from playing this gem of a game, and see where they want it to go.

Good poll, although you miss several options such as redesigning faction or adding new content(Panzer III or Hotchkiss in a commander for example).

However, you will not get the real input, because coh2.org is just a fanpage. Many players (majority of my friends) do not even know its existance or check it regularly.
10 Feb 2016, 10:40 AM

isnt multi-choice possible? i want pathin, warspoil and reliance of commanders fixed :guyokay:
10 Feb 2016, 10:45 AM

× all of the above
10 Feb 2016, 11:06 AM

There should be more viable build orders and strategies. The balance is pretty bad if only one strategy works efficiently (for example maxim spam vs OKW, or AEC spam vs whatever). Or as ostheer against USF/UKF double sniper strats.
10 Feb 2016, 16:09 PM

isnt multi-choice possible? i want pathin, warspoil and reliance of commanders fixed :guyokay:

I'm more or less targeting questions towards the most pressing issues people have with the game, but would certainly make it multi choice if I had that option.
10 Feb 2016, 16:11 PM

Good poll, although you miss several options such as redesigning faction or adding new content(Panzer III or Hotchkiss in a commander for example).

However, you will not get the real input, because coh2.org is just a fanpage. Many players (majority of my friends) do not even know its existance or check it regularly.

You're completely right, I should've included options for more content, my bad. :)
10 Feb 2016, 16:17 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Edited the Poll and added New Content and All of the above option :)
10 Feb 2016, 16:18 PM

We need multiple selection polls.
10 Feb 2016, 16:19 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2016, 16:18 PMJaedrik
We need multiple selection polls.

We should have something like that, but I am not sure why it does not work :/
10 Feb 2016, 17:48 PM

Infantry have always felt clunky and unresponsive in their movements and actions since day 1.

When I watch and/or play a CoH1 match I feel the considerable difference in infantry behavior and wonder why it's such a problem for CoH2.

I will watch my infantry jog down the road with their rifle in one hand in the middle of combat in CoH2. Whereas in CoH1 I see riflemen backpedaling and sidestepping to shoot at enemy infantry all the time. They turn and move when they're told and they move faster than molasses even when they're not retreating.
10 Feb 2016, 21:22 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'll go with:

-Reduce reliance on commanders
-General balance patch for Brits to fix Aec and bring Early game in line with other factions. I'll say this should apply to all factions.
-Fix Warspoils
-Fix pathing. Or more like revert the changes

I'll add:
-Veterancy revamp on EFA
-Rework of forgotten units
10 Feb 2016, 23:38 PM

Edited the Poll and added New Content and All of the above option :)

I appreciate it. :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS