Login

russian armor

calliope? no, calliOP !!!!!

3 Feb 2016, 21:36 PM

nerf it but make it non doctrinal its fucking joke that axis have evrything.. why only axis have free option to use best toys ?! i wonna thru up when i see these bias topics about 10cp 140 DOCTRINAL rocket arty. but its ok when one werfer rekt all usf infantry. For me all rockets arty should be nerfed and should be doctrinal why OKW even have that stuka ?? where is that balance reason ?? king tiger its not enough ? or maybe we should add non doctrinal mause for wermaht ? yes thats sounds great becouse usf rifles vet3 OP.. in games 4vs4 werfer and stuka fest is
since I can remember. One example when i will chose easy8 commander for some lategame and okw will blob so i will get blob too to counter his blob but he will make rocket arty to counter my blob and after that he will make KT and gg.Thanks god for that british forces now i can enjoy some 4vs4 games. Sorry for my primitive english but i hope u understand enough
3 Feb 2016, 21:44 PM

its OK.. try to play 4usf vs 4okw or 4wermaht and dont use caliope good luck with that.. maybe try to think why people use that commander.. maybe volks shrek its the reason ?
3 Feb 2016, 22:06 PM

There is nothing wrong with killing stationary weapons.
But when you don't have any chances to retreat your paks/hmg/mortars and when 9/10 barrages = full wipe, now we have a problem.
3 Feb 2016, 23:32 PM

There is nothing wrong with killing stationary weapons.
But when you don't have any chances to retreat your paks/hmg/mortars and when 9/10 barrages = full wipe, now we have a problem.

The same with panzerwerfer and walking stuka for years.
3 Feb 2016, 23:49 PM

The same with panzerwerfer and walking stuka for years.

PzWefer for years? It was useless for years, now it OP.

Stuka zu fuss is not even close to them.
3 Feb 2016, 23:50 PM
Donator 11

Someone plz make a tutorial on how to shut down Calliopes so we can stop all this crying.

Get a Panther, send in a recon plane before attacking and take care of the damn thing. Sacrifice the Panther for 2-4 Calliopes, maybe an ambulance, send in your infantry during the chaos, good trade.

A lot of players wait till the right moment to call in the barrage. That right moment is when you blob. When you don't blob, that right moment never happens and he calls in useless barrages. This is what you want to do, not blob.

Most Calliope users decrew next to a building, pop a JLI or Fallschirmjager and drive that shit back to your base and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Calliope players like to barrage Medic HQs. If you see a USF player with Tac Support DON'T BUILD THE DAMN MEDIC HQ SO FORWARD. Keep it in the base like I do, no more wipes :D
4 Feb 2016, 03:11 AM

Just one thing, I haven't seen a calliOP killed and I haven't managed to kill one calliOP thanks to its 640 HPs.
4 Feb 2016, 08:03 AM

Ok, I just dropped CalliOPe so don't nerf it, it's perfectly all right, in fact it's even UP and in the end the whole doctrine is not that good :sibHyena:
4 Feb 2016, 08:36 AM

Permanently Banned
Someone plz make a tutorial on how to shut down Calliopes so we can stop all this crying.

Get a Panther, send in a recon plane before attacking and take care of the damn thing. Sacrifice the Panther for 2-4 Calliopes, maybe an ambulance, send in your infantry during the chaos, good trade.

A lot of players wait till the right moment to call in the barrage. That right moment is when you blob. When you don't blob, that right moment never happens and he calls in useless barrages. This is what you want to do, not blob.

Most Calliope users decrew next to a building, pop a JLI or Fallschirmjager and drive that shit back to your base and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Calliope players like to barrage Medic HQs. If you see a USF player with Tac Support DON'T BUILD THE DAMN MEDIC HQ SO FORWARD. Keep it in the base like I do, no more wipes :D

Can you use the same system vs PW ? :D
4 Feb 2016, 08:48 AM

PzWefer for years? It was useless for years, now it OP.

Stuka zu fuss is not even close to them.

Walking stuka still wipes weapon team like no tomorrow and you say not even close. (And with OKW res buff, 150fuel=>100fuel). Use incendiary barrage at vet 4 and blob evaporates in seconds.

Panzerwerfer has already been useful even before it was buff. At that time I could wipe any weapon team with it, now I can wipe any infantry and suppress anyone I miss.

Actually, when Western Front came out, Allies players whined about Stuka, but get nothing from Relic. And then they adapted to it over time. Now the first time Axis players tastes their own medicine, of course it's painful (me feel it too).
4 Feb 2016, 08:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 03:11 AMatouba
Just one thing, I haven't seen a calliOP killed and I haven't managed to kill one calliOP thanks to its 640 HPs.

You should avoid it, dodge the barrage... not that it would be any possible
4 Feb 2016, 14:32 PM

You should avoid it, dodge the barrage... not that it would be any possible

I prefer to a cheaper unit with HPs reduction.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 87
South Africa 0
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %