1 vs 1 - Win-Ratio This Week:
Ost 0.667
OKW 0.647
Soviet 0.694
US 0.688
UK 0.76

And UKF also has the highest win-rate in 2v2. :guyokay:
3 Feb 2016, 06:00 AM

Stop using coh2charts as a definitive indicator of balance, by that logic OKW is literally useless because as I'm typing, the have won 0 games in the top 150.
3 Feb 2016, 06:48 AM
3 Feb 2016, 07:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 06:00 AMashxu
Stop using coh2charts as a definitive indicator of balance, by that logic OKW is literally useless because as I'm typing, the have won 0 games in the top 150.

Yeah, it's pretty much useless.

AEC is a little OP right now and results in some extra wins, it's hardly the end of the world.
3 Feb 2016, 07:42 AM

It's not like it's some crazy mystery there's only been one change. AEC is just a bit overpowered. This just goes to show you how the power of a single unit can inflate overall winrates.
3 Feb 2016, 07:55 AM

It's not like it's some crazy mystery there's only been one change. AEC is just a bit overpowered. This just goes to show you how the power of a single unit can inflate overall winrates.

A bit? It autowipes units and can chase and wipe any squad it chases. ESL matchups with UK are a f*cking joke. Paul spammed nonstop AEC's.

That and the fact that there's a commonly used maphack out there and Relic is literally giving a giant middle finger to the entire player base. Here, eat this crap sandwich and we'll reward exploiters and map hackers with an even bigger ESL prize pool.

What a goddamn joke.
3 Feb 2016, 08:15 AM

Schreck blobs counter AECs. Just saying.
3 Feb 2016, 08:49 AM

Tone down the AEC, apply some tweaks to mainline infantry, make Churchill 160 fuel and we might be in a good spot.
3 Feb 2016, 10:02 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

AEC, artillery cover and concentrated fire operation one click killing OKW HQs are the main culprits here
3 Feb 2016, 10:07 AM

Let's just remove Brits entirely..
3 Feb 2016, 10:16 AM

The only reason I want AEC to be nerfed is so other stuff can be buffed. It's really boring and it's a crutch for UKF that the only reason why they're not absolute booty (Ok maybe they don't suck but they're definitely not as good as the other factions due to how easy it is to shut them out) right now is because of the AEC.

If they just reverted the buff then UKF would be bad again. In fact they still are if you can kill them before the AEC or counter it outright.
3 Feb 2016, 10:24 AM

when brits came out, the forum said "brits are so well designed"
3 Feb 2016, 10:32 AM

when brits came out, the forum said "brits are so well designed"

Because the design is fine. You have side upgrades, exclusive upgrades and branching late game where you need to choose and actually made decisions that matter.

Its the balance that is the issue.

OKW and old soviets had bad design if you want an example. Soviets infantry-wise still are far from good, you either go maxim or go home if you don't have elite inf call-ins.
3 Feb 2016, 11:21 AM

Brits have never been that well designed imo. Since launch there have been gaping holes in their arsenal (like artillery) with nothing viable to fill them.

Unfortunately you know with the AEC it'll be reverted to its strictly inferior puma stats, where its only purpose was to stop you outright losing a game to an early luchs and possibly scout car rush. While they're at it, they'll also increase the cost and make it arrive later.

Really the AEC isn't that bad. The only issue is that it arrives a bit too early for Ostheer to properly deal with. OKW have little to no issues with it.
3 Feb 2016, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 11:21 AMtenid
Brits have never been that well designed imo. Since launch there have been gaping holes in their arsenal (like artillery) with nothing viable to fill them.
They have their base artillery, which is a pretty major part of the UKF. Same goes for USF and their major artillery. But Brad and the rest of the balance team seem to want to avoid these abilities like the plague. I have no idea why things like freaking partisans can take priority over core non-doctrinal elements like these.
aaa
3 Feb 2016, 11:44 AM

funny how axis fukboys dont like their mirror matchup. Brits is a third axis faction that is mix 2 previous ones with their low skill requirment.

Let's just remove Brits entirely..

i would like to remove axis sniper and too.
3 Feb 2016, 11:50 AM

When the AEC comes out later in the game against Wermacht, the faction will be fine.

I do wish they would add another Axis faction though, it's not right that Allies can face of against two opponents and Axis have three. It makes the meta a lot tougher for Axis and forces tough choices in doctrine selection.
3 Feb 2016, 11:59 AM

i just want the mortar pit to be removed

that thing is the definition of bad design
3 Feb 2016, 12:02 PM

It's very rough on some maps, on 1v1 though you have to play mobile and wait until you catch him out of position and blitz.
3 Feb 2016, 12:39 PM

most UKF players would happily swap it for a normal mortar squad anyway.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 77
Poland 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment