Login

russian armor

Any performance mods for CoH2?

1 Feb 2016, 14:08 PM
Strategist Badge

I am having trouble running the game in any kind of competitive frame rate, my laptop which once played the game fine with medium graphics now struggles with 1v1 on the absolute minimum, even without flames and arty etc.

I was wondering if any of you could help me improve my frame rate, maybe there is a mod somewhere out there which improves performance?

Thanks

1 Feb 2016, 19:33 PM

I've tried all over the place and whilst not mods, you can try things like disabling replays or using one of those programme stoppers. Doesn't work for me but it seems to work for others.
1 Feb 2016, 23:39 PM
Strategist Badge

I shall give it a try, thanks for the reply!
1 Feb 2016, 23:46 PM

There is a guide on Steam about disabling replays and it's really easy, just a case of unticking a few boxes that write information to the playback folder.

I'll try to think of some things that might help further. I don't personally recommend programme suspenders since they seem mostly to hinder my performance.

I've wanted ways to reduce ingame UI and I've run tests on increasing CPU usage and altering options in the game files, but nothing works.
AVA
1 Feb 2016, 23:58 PM

Make sure you are NOT running coh2 in window mode or have launch set options set so you can easily switch between the 2 monitor-setup (if you have it). I done this to easily tap in and out to browse the internet, but this impacted my fps & performance in-game by a large margin. My FPS boosted up to 150fps stable from a mere.. 60-70fps.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★