russian armor

coh community

29 Jan 2016, 10:11 AM

when coh forums will be active ?
29 Jan 2016, 11:13 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I've no idea.

You could contact Relic via their Steam forum, or PM Napalm or Imperial Dane here, since they may have a better idea.
29 Jan 2016, 11:45 AM

just lelic being lelic LUL
maybe in the end of 2017 it will be back
or maybe they wanna distinguish the roadmap for 2015 aswell? OpieOP
cough optimization updates cough
29 Jan 2016, 11:49 AM

I have read that it'll return in March 2016, along with apparently a massive March deployment update for the game software itself.

Are you planning to leave our lovely community already? :(
29 Jan 2016, 12:03 PM
Patrion 15

If I'm not mistaken Kyle said Its going to be opened with Feb. Patch.

But his dates were wrong many times before. So I guess Its up to your faith level.
29 Jan 2016, 12:27 PM

Kyle said the forums would be open for the OKW revamp, then it was pushed to January.

I oddly do not trust his words at all.
29 Jan 2016, 13:09 PM
Senior Caster Badge

It was planned to be open already however it's been pushed back to mid February now. There's still additional tweaks that need to be done to it
29 Jan 2016, 13:24 PM

It's so absurd that they need more than 2 months to mitigate to a new forum.
I mean, are they even trying?
29 Jan 2016, 13:27 PM

I'd blame Sega, not Relic. I worked with publishers before, and all they do is slow down the tiny companies with a crapload of bruhaha which may make sense for larger corporations, but not for smaller ones. This may apply to Relic/Sega.

On the other hand, we've seen Kyle's low enthusiasm for Relic's most recent game the other day, which may also be factor to consider.

Anyway, I hope that the wait will be worth it. I've been massively disappointed with the January balance changes though :/
29 Jan 2016, 16:29 PM

I have read that it'll return in March 2016, along with apparently a massive March deployment update for the game software itself.

Are you planning to leave our lovely community already? :(

oh no, i love your community
29 Jan 2016, 16:37 PM

kyle, Napalm or Imperial Dane can tell us anything about future ? like next patch, forums, a road map
Only Relic postRelic 29 Jan 2016, 17:40 PM
Developer Relic Badge

The new forums have been the bane of my existence since December. As many have eloquently pointed out, it was originally scheduled for mid-December, got put pushed back to late January and now will be delivered by end of February at the latest.

The problem isn't exactly with the the development of the forums themselves as this is more or less done and has been since December. The problem lies within a new sign-on system that is being developed and currently experiencing some critical errors that continues to delay the forum's launch.

We are going to attempt to launch a beta version of the forums early February but if that doesn't pan out, the full forums *should* be completed and launched by around the end of February. As soon as we have a concrete launch date we will start promoting it on CoH2's channels in advance.

I would like to thank everyone for their patience with this and apologize for the continued delay as I understand the frustration it has caused for the community.
29 Jan 2016, 17:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2016, 17:40 PMKyle_RE
The new forums have been the bane of my existence since December. As many have eloquently pointed out, it was originally scheduled for mid-December, got put pushed back to late January and now will be delivered by end of February at the latest.

The problem isn't exactly with the the development of the forums themselves as this is more or less done and has been since December. The problem lies within a new sign-on system that is being developed and currently experiencing some critical errors that continues to delay the forum's launch.

We are going to attempt to launch a beta version of the forums early February but if that doesn't pan out, the full forums *should* be completed and launched by around the end of February. As soon as we have a concrete launch date we will start promoting it on CoH2's channels in advance.

I would like to thank everyone for their patience with this and apologize for the continued delay as I understand the frustration it has caused for the community.

Relic apologizing for a delay? Is this a new ERA? :foreveralone:

29 Jan 2016, 18:07 PM

At least some answers. Hooray!

If now only Brad would listen and fix OKW being VolksVolksVolksVolksVolksVolk+Shreks.
29 Jan 2016, 18:10 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

29 Jan 2016, 18:21 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2016, 17:46 PMVonIvan

Relic apologizing for a delay? Is this a new ERA? :foreveralone:

29 Jan 2016, 18:28 PM

thx kyle for reply :)
29 Jan 2016, 20:12 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

1 Feb 2016, 17:11 PM

kyle, Napalm or Imperial Dane can tell us anything about future ? like next patch, forums, a road map

The volunteer moderators are just that....volunteers. We don't get paid in tips about new content or the such. I have nothing to report aside from that the community already knows, the new forums are delayed. :nahnah:
1 Feb 2016, 19:54 PM

Why you so anxious for the forums? Imo they were kinda depraved and ramshackle in the few weeks previous to it's take down, lot of the old dogs and good players already left to come here. Btw, any one know what happened to coffeebeanz and valkyrie? I think Katitof would know......
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight