Login

russian armor

Soviet industry tactics is advertised wrong.

25 Jan 2016, 09:06 AM

"Soviet Industry
Divert manpower to the homefront! Vehicle and Structure buildtime is decreased; Fuel income is increased while Manpower income is decreased. "

It doesn't do that anymore, but the dlc page on steam claims the old version is what you are buying. I haven't checked other commanders, but it wouldn't surprise me if they had been left unchanged as well. You REALLY should fix that as it is false advertising.
25 Jan 2016, 09:09 AM

Everything on Steam is outdated, use only in-game shop for accurate stuff. Maybe.
25 Jan 2016, 09:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 09:09 AMKatitof
Everything on Steam is outdated, use only in-game shop for accurate stuff. Maybe.

Well yeah but that doesn't help new players one bit. Imagine buying the game and a few commanders that sound cool only to have some of them be not as advertised.
25 Jan 2016, 09:42 AM

Well yeah but that doesn't help new players one bit. Imagine buying the game and a few commanders that sound cool only to have some of them be not as advertised.

New gameRs will install the game and see the in-game shop as DLCs on steam aren't really obvious or even easy to find if you don't know about them already.
25 Jan 2016, 14:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 09:42 AMKatitof

New games will install the game and see the in-game shop as DLCs on steam aren't really obvious or even easy to find if you don't know about them really.

I have given this several attempts and I just cannot figure out what you are trying to say.
25 Jan 2016, 14:39 PM

I do believe that Katitof is saying that new gamers who install the game CoH2 will use the in-game shop as their source of CoH2 DLCs. CoH2 DLCs on Steam itself are rather difficult to find, and requires specific knowledge of the Steam Platform to be able to obtain a page about them.
25 Jan 2016, 14:40 PM

Where is the industry?
on "industry" now there is only the name
25 Jan 2016, 14:42 PM

I do believe that Katitof is saying that new gamers who install the game CoH2 will use the in-game shop as their source of CoH2 DLCs. CoH2 DLCs on Steam itself are rather difficult to find, and requires specific knowledge of the Steam Platform to be able to obtain a page about them.

Well that at least makes sense. I just wanted to put it out there that they are charging money for something that isn't as advertised, and that they may want to fix it.
25 Jan 2016, 14:47 PM

I'd do the dickhead move and report to Steam directly :>

I doubt that Steam would be happy that companies advertise and sell things that are different to what they offer in-game.
25 Jan 2016, 14:51 PM

I'd do the dickhead move and report to Steam directly :>

I doubt that Steam would be happy that companies advertise and sell things that are different to what they offer in-game.

This is what I want them to avoid... though if it is Sega that would be handling it I have no false hope.
25 Jan 2016, 14:52 PM

True, but problems like that have been discussed for a while in the community, but no action has been taken. Perhaps a little nudge from the higher ups in the Steam food chain is required.
25 Jan 2016, 15:04 PM

Only Relic postRelic 25 Jan 2016, 17:51 PM
Developer Relic Badge

"Soviet Industry
Divert manpower to the homefront! Vehicle and Structure buildtime is decreased; Fuel income is increased while Manpower income is decreased. "

It doesn't do that anymore, but the dlc page on steam claims the old version is what you are buying. I haven't checked other commanders, but it wouldn't surprise me if they had been left unchanged as well. You REALLY should fix that as it is false advertising.

Passed this along to our Brand Team and have them update the page, Thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS