Login

russian armor

Minks Pocket + sturmtiger

15 Dec 2015, 12:09 PM

I've been seeing this for almost as long as okw has been out

For me atleast, there always seems to appear a blue box* around the middle vp when a sturmtiger hits the field, now as a call in, and back in the day as a buildable unit

It usually disappears after the Sturmtiger shoots for once and some times it just stick around for the rest of the game, happends on the new minks pocket too

Happends on both sides, when I build it or enemy buils it (I've been kinda abusing this to know when the ST hits the field)

*the blue box says something like missing rmg etc, don't know for sure

15 Dec 2015, 13:46 PM
Donator 11

Verify integrity of game cache?
15 Dec 2015, 13:47 PM
Donator 22

yep minsk middle vp seems haunted by some crazy ghost splat or something. there is a yellow box somewhere around when the first vehicles arrive
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 15 Dec 2015, 17:33 PM
Developer Relic Badge

What the... Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. There's no object there in the worldbuilder so I dont know where it is coming from.

Added to the database,

thanks again
15 Dec 2015, 17:41 PM

Interesting. Screenshot?
15 Dec 2015, 17:54 PM

What the... Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. There's no object there in the worldbuilder so I dont know where it is coming from.

Added to the database,

thanks again

I'm not sure what it is, but I think there's one of these under every map. Even a freshly-created map with zero props or actions has one. It sits at or very close to 0.00 on the terrain height editor (10.00 being the default ground level, 0-10 is about the height of a 3 story building).

I've only seen it surface on Minks Pocket though, I assume because the map dips down further than most, while the center is also the most fought over. The artillery barrages aren't enough to uncover it since deformation isn't very strong, so I'd guess it 'rises' over time or action? But I'm just speculating, I haven't tried to see what exactly makes it appear.
15 Dec 2015, 18:09 PM
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 15 Dec 2015, 18:31 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I'm not sure what it is, but I think there's one of these under every map. Even a freshly-created map with zero props or actions has one. It sits at or very close to 0.00 on the terrain height editor (10.00 being the default ground level, 0-10 is about the height of a 3 story building).

I've only seen it surface on Minks Pocket though, I assume because the map dips down further than most, while the center is also the most fought over. The artillery barrages aren't enough to uncover it since deformation isn't very strong, so I'd guess it 'rises' over time or action? But I'm just speculating, I haven't tried to see what exactly makes it appear.

yeah I noticed that as well, that there is a blue box on every map, it is just weird that calling the SturmTiger in makes it appear (or makes a different one appear?) considering it doesn't alter the terrain.
15 Dec 2015, 18:43 PM

I only see it on that map, and its been around forever. Tho I never knew it was because of the ST, I just thought it was because of heavy map damage
16 Dec 2015, 07:12 AM

I'll get some screenshots going later on today, and try to play some sturmtiger in the map

This have been around for ever, happened on my old pc, new pc and is still happening eventhough I reinstalled Win7, so I don't think it's something wrong on my end (Or it's just my RNG :D)
16 Dec 2015, 08:41 AM

Here you are.

I often see this box.It's yellow one,but I remember it was blue in the past.

I only see it at Minsk central VP,and I don't think ST is mandatory for this pizza box:p
16 Dec 2015, 08:49 AM

Hello

Made the Sturmtiger crack the table many times on this map but was never rewarded with a pizza.
I am jealous!
Interesting bug.

Kozo.
18 Dec 2015, 12:28 PM

Normal game, blue box appeared as soon as the ST came to the field, so it's still happening

Sceenshot taken today
18 Dec 2015, 13:36 PM
Donator 11

It used to appear on that map that was taken out of rotation. I forget the name but there was the house in the middle of the map that had no windows covering the VP, but had windows covering the south spawn approach.
18 Dec 2015, 13:50 PM
Patrion 310

It used to appear on that map that was taken out of rotation. I forget the name but there was the house in the middle of the map that had no windows covering the VP, but had windows covering the south spawn approach.

Eindhoven country?
18 Dec 2015, 15:22 PM
Donator 11

Eindhoven country?

Yes thank you.

That map triggers me.:snfPeter:
18 Dec 2015, 15:51 PM

Yes thank you.

That map triggers me.:snfPeter:

Well that's a shame for you, because it's not gone yet! It was just removed for modification.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★