Login

russian armor

DLC messed up my game...

27 Nov 2015, 06:03 AM

For reasons not relating to CoH2 I have switched my gaming to an alternate account (new steam account, call it account 2). I used family share to play CoH2 from account 2. All DLC (but no warspoils) from Account 1 were functioning just fine on account 2.

10 min ago, I purchased Ardennes Campaign on Account 2. What it did, it pretty much overrode my CoH2 game which was shared from Account 1, and I can only play the mission now.

Is there any way I can get the game shared back?

Please advise! Thanks!
27 Nov 2015, 06:27 AM
Donator 11

I don't think it's possible as Steam now thinks you own CoH2 on account2. You could try to deselect AA in the DLC box below achievements but idk what good that'll do. A third account could possibly work but the DLCs won't merge. You would have to share with account1 (account1 alone) to play the game normally and share with account2 (account2 alone) to play AA.
27 Nov 2015, 07:29 AM

I don't think it's possible as Steam now thinks you own CoH2 on account2. You could try to deselect AA in the DLC box below achievements but idk what good that'll do. A third account could possibly work but the DLCs won't merge. You would have to share with account1 (account1 alone) to play the game normally and share with account2 (account2 alone) to play AA.

thanks

in case u have ardenne assault, can u tell me how it works in-game?

is it part of the theater of war? or is it a separate game altogether? or how does it work?

thanks!
27 Nov 2015, 08:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 07:29 AMmadbull

thanks

in case u have ardenne assault, can u tell me how it works in-game?

is it part of the theater of war? or is it a separate game altogether? or how does it work?

thanks!

You click on Single Player Campaign in main menu, then it asks you what do you want to play, you have to select either Sov campaign or AA.
27 Nov 2015, 10:19 AM

Family sharing on steam works only if you don't have any part of the game(that includes standalone DLCs).

Getting anything play-able makes you not able to use family sharing on that game as STEAM knows you already have it.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★