Login

russian armor

2v2 is done

7 Nov 2015, 12:58 PM

I find it really immature that you shitpost in serious discussions although you don't play the game in the discussed mode. When was the last time you played several games as axis in 2vs2 random or at? It's over a month ago.

In a serious discussion :D Yeah right buddy this is so serious!
And wow, you must be high or so cause I've been playing random and AT 2v2's all week. Maybe get your infos right before saying something like that, friendo ;).

<444>3
7 Nov 2015, 15:09 PM

i had some random 2v2 as ost this morning. since t1 is broken i skipped it and tried mg spam, 3 pgrens, p4/stug. worked everytime:thumb:

This is what i do - Buld 2mg42,1 pio.Tech.222 car,3 pzgren,1 pak ,tech ,2 stug/panzer 4.Stall for tiger.Spam mines.Works well in 2 vs 2 due to capping power not being needed.
However against british emplacement strategy you will find it struggles.
T1 is really waste of space due to grenadiers being just awful.They have no scalability past midgame.Panzegrenadiers if used iwth mg42 can do better,atleast until vet allied lmg blob.Even pzgren can't stop that.
8 Nov 2015, 15:42 PM

Theres a difference between unplayable and not wanting to go meta.

Not saying its unplayable...but even if I go full tryhard its gonna be an uphill battle against someone of equal skill on most maps. And frankly, its repetitive and ultimately and I am beyond trying to pull wins at all costs. 90% of games vs OKW feature JLI, same with Prosttruppen/Flamerrifles, what have you. SU is a tad more varied right now but it still boils down to 2-3 core strats.
8 Nov 2015, 17:11 PM
Donator 11

This is what i do - Buld 2mg42,1 pio.Tech.222 car,3 pzgren,1 pak ,tech ,2 stug/panzer 4.Stall for tiger.Spam mines.Works well in 2 vs 2 due to capping power not being needed.
However against british emplacement strategy you will find it struggles.
T1 is really waste of space due to grenadiers being just awful.They have no scalability past midgame.Panzegrenadiers if used iwth mg42 can do better,atleast until vet allied lmg blob.Even pzgren can't stop that.

This would be very vulnerable to an M3 / carrier start until the 222 appears unless their micro is poor enough to let you use the old 1 mg covering the other to destroy them. Also vulnerable to US smoke n flank.

Of course it does depend if your teammate supports well but I often find you combine forces and then realise you have no map.
8 Nov 2015, 17:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Nov 2015, 17:11 PMArray

This would be very vulnerable to an M3 / carrier start until the 222 appears unless their micro is poor enough to let you use the old 1 mg covering the other to destroy them. Also vulnerable to US smoke n flank.

Of course it does depend if your teammate supports well but I often find you combine forces and then realise you have no map.

I know.Thats why until 222 comes out i use both mgs and 1 pio for sight together and rush t2.Also that pio builds teller as soon as 50 muni.I can usually counter bren just in time because of upgrade time needed or 1 retreat at most.M3 is rare these days.
This strat is not feasible in 1 vs 1 due to capping units being needed,but is surprisingly good in 2 vs 2 where battlefield is constricted.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 29
Russian Federation 46
Netherlands 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak