Login

russian armor

Remove the Weapon Racks from USF, add something else

28 Oct 2015, 14:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 14:57 PMKatitof

I'd say this has more to do with rifles no longer being murdered mercilessly in mid and late game thanks to vet change then the pack howi itself, but it certainly adds up.

Pack howi is as cancerous as Leig for the moment, of course it adds up to rifle buff :)
28 Oct 2015, 15:04 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 14:54 PMBlalord

- Its Leig meta but not pack howi meta ?

- Munis on squads that can die on a second happens to all factions. ( hi shreks pgrens )

http://coh2chart.com/

USF 78% win rate, First position, by far, up USF plz.

This bias is strong.

This has more to do with flamer rifles overperforming in 1v1s and negating all cover and buildings to be usable by infantry.

Though pack howies instapinning your squads not even on direct hits and making you retreat adds up too.
28 Oct 2015, 18:05 PM

I disagree with OP. Rifles by themselves are already pretty strong, having to retreat to equip is not that a nuissance. I usually use retreated maimed squads to upgrade first, those extra-clicks are not what make me lose the game. I can use the weapons on RE or pathfinders, that is awesome.

Arguments can be made for every POV, but, in the end, it's a design choice, and you can think it's good or bad, but I'm glad that Relic made one. I'm really worried about homogeneization, that sometimes the community seems so hard to want. OKW, for example, suffered a lot because of this, vet5 meaning not so much difference on many units than vet3 on allied units.
28 Oct 2015, 18:05 PM

This has more to do with flamer rifles overperforming in 1v1s and negating all cover and buildings to be usable by infantry.

This. Cancer.
28 Oct 2015, 19:02 PM

I dunno. Double BAR Riflemen are way, way more powerful than Flamer Riflemen, IMO. And yes, they are very expensive.
28 Oct 2015, 23:01 PM

I disagree with OP. Rifles by themselves are already pretty strong, having to retreat to equip is not that a nuissance. I usually use retreated maimed squads to upgrade first, those extra-clicks are not what make me lose the game. I can use the weapons on RE or pathfinders, that is awesome.

Arguments can be made for every POV, but, in the end, it's a design choice, and you can think it's good or bad, but I'm glad that Relic made one. I'm really worried about homogeneization, that sometimes the community seems so hard to want. OKW, for example, suffered a lot because of this, vet5 meaning not so much difference on many units than vet3 on allied units.

This whole design philosophy of being asymmetrical at any cost is ridiculous and subtracts from what the game could be. I feel like Relic makes half their design decisions to be deliberately contrarian and the other half is them winging it as they go.
28 Oct 2015, 23:17 PM

It's assymetrical balance. Design covers a lot of other stuff. Maybe the game just don't suit your taste, and that is OK.

And, by your POV, what the game could be?
28 Oct 2015, 23:22 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

OKW, for example, suffered a lot because of this, vet5 meaning not so much difference on many units than vet3 on allied units.
You refer to the difficulty/impossibility of most said many units to obtain vet 5, yes?
28 Oct 2015, 23:25 PM

Actually no. But you're entitled to your opinion.
28 Oct 2015, 23:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Actually no. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Then you mean the stats just aren't good enough? I'm afraid I haven't figured what you were getting at.
28 Oct 2015, 23:57 PM

The stats. Definitely. Sorry for being unclear.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★