Login

russian armor

Anyone worried new USF commander will make others obsolete?

23 Oct 2015, 13:39 PM

This commander will have a tough time against defensive oriented players.
23 Oct 2015, 13:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2015, 13:02 PMKatitof
You've changed the forum, but are equally dense as on the official one :snfBarton:

I could go on here about different armies, different unit relations and accessibility, but I'd be talking to a wall anyway.

You're trying to compare apples to oranges without even having a clue about any of them.

Yeah sure, running away as always. You could say what ever you want and think what ever you want, but fact if still fact - USF has best offensive mainline inf in the game. OKW have the shittiest AI inf in the game.

OKW in general need Obersoldaten or any elite inf MUCH more then USF. Its not about "hurr durr" OKW have stock elite like inf, how you are trying to twist your argument. Its the fact that OKW has really pure inf AI past first 5 mins of the game.

But who cares, I think your arguments wont go deeper then "OKW has stock King Tiger".

Btw: your smart words about "different armies, different unit relations" is the smart way to say "yeah, its fine that 400MP+60 ammo unit, perform like pure crap until vet 2, but USF rangers for 400+90 is UP because its different army and its doc unit."

On topic:

USF don't need their own shocktroops, they have rifles as the main inf and rangers are never were supposed to be main force for USF. So yeah, you got expensive, supporting flanking unit. Thats it. I know that many ppl wanted them to be another commandos or shocktoops but sadly no.
23 Oct 2015, 13:50 PM

What i mostly fear is rangers 4 weapon slot - you can get 4 bars (yes its 240 munnition) but they will wipe everithing at any range. (mybe im not true , i only hear it on relic steam). Of coure its too costly , but why not spending 240 munny for ability to kill any suqad you flank / block its retreat patch with rangers ?
23 Oct 2015, 13:53 PM

What i mostly fear is rangers 4 weapon slot - you can get 4 bars (yes its 240 munnition) but they will wipe everithing at any range. (mybe im not true , i only hear it on relic steam). Of coure its too costly , but why not spending 240 munny for ability to kill any suqad you flank / block its retreat patch with rangers ?

Its 3 slots, it was confirmed.

Three weapons from racks or thompsons+something.
23 Oct 2015, 14:00 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2015, 00:55 AMVuther
I was worried about that the moment I saw both Rangers and Pershings were in it.

This is the clue of the problem. I'm worried not because I fear the commander but because it will have to get ballanced eventually and in order to do that both pershing and rangers would have to be mediocre units. It would be so much better if they made separate ranger commander and pershing commander so that both units could excel. But uh, maybe its only my opinion couse I like to know what I use is powerfull.
23 Oct 2015, 17:15 PM

Nah when it first release it will be batshit OP than after a week it will be nerfed to oblivion. Remember Windustry?
23 Oct 2015, 17:34 PM

I wish rangers had more to set them apart, or fill a role that USF doesn't have. I think it would have been interested to make them an elite AT squad, sorta like Pgrens with shrecks, since USF doesn't have a unit like that right now.
23 Oct 2015, 18:48 PM

I wish rangers had more to set them apart, or fill a role that USF doesn't have. I think it would have been interested to make them an elite AT squad, sorta like Pgrens with shrecks, since USF doesn't have a unit like that right now.
Just throw 3 bazookas on them instead, and there is your elite AT squad. With 3 slots they can be whatever you want them to.
23 Oct 2015, 19:02 PM
Patrion 14

And here I am loving OKW Elite Armor, Soviet Counterattack Tactics and USF Airborne company. Why can't you people appreciate these wonders?!

It boggles the mind!

HEAT round + puma ftw.
23 Oct 2015, 20:32 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2015, 19:02 PMpigsoup

HEAT round + puma ftw.

:megusta:
24 Oct 2015, 13:22 PM

The Easy 8 is by far NOT the best medium tank in the game. Horrible speed and AI.

Uhm for Allied it's not like there is much to choose from, Ez8 got more utility than T-34/85 and Comet cost as much as Churchill so call it a medium is stretching a bit much. Against Axis tank Ez8 got the best AT and survivalbility. As for horrible spped, I feel Ez8 has the same speed as normal Sherman so not much to complain, if there is any tank to complain about it should be T-34, for a tank that is renowned for wide track it barely catches up to PzIV.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★